Dharma Trading Co. Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Dharma Trading Co. Reviews

04/28/2017
Dharma Trading Co. Ratings and User Reviews. Dharma Trading Co. is rated 9.6 out of 10 from 1127 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Dharma Trading Co.

2016 Platinum

Dharma Trading Co. Rating

More About Dharma Trading Co.

Recent Reviews for Dharma Trading Co.

• Apr 19, 2017
    I usually buy my dyeing supplies from your site. The quality is good and shipment is fast.
  • Apr 19, 2017
    Your wool dye Choice is fantastic just to many to choose from can't wait to work with them.
  • Apr 03, 2017
    Great products!
    very good options,
  • Apr 19, 2017
    I love the quick filling of orders and the wide range of products available. I also love getting the catalog.
  • Apr 19, 2017
    They're my go to website four anything I need for tie dye I send all of my potential "customers" there to choose their dyeables four me to dye.
  • Apr 19, 2017
    Dharma Trading Co. was the best website find I could ever discover. Easy, friendly staff, good quality of products, nice selections, fast deliveries. Love them and will continue shopping with them. I know several people in my town who shop only with them for all their crafting needs.
  • Apr 19, 2017
    Excellent range of products and information. Good quality and good service.
  • Apr 19, 2017
    LOVE Dharma! I did have trouble this time in searching fabrics. Got an error page when trying to look at certain fabrics, but not all. This is the first time I've ever encountered this at Dharma, though.
  • Apr 19, 2017
    I have been emailing with Annette P. regarding the best product to use and she has been amazing!
  • Apr 19, 2017
    This is the best site I have found for fiber reactive dyes. Great Quality and customer service.
  • Apr 10, 2017
    Every time I asked a question about products they answered quickly and politely.
  • Apr 05, 2017
    Beautiful products, fast shipping
    PRODUCTS ARE BEAUTIFUL
  • Apr 19, 2017
    I am a textile artist and depend on Dharma for dyes, chemicals and blank clothing. I have been a satisfied customer for over 15 years,
  • Apr 18, 2017
    I love these products and wish my non profit school could get discounts or items for their auction to show other teachers, schools and customers how great they are
  • Apr 18, 2017
    Easy to work with. The only company I know that sells this type of product.
  • Apr 18, 2017
    I have been doing business with Dharma trading for over 25 years and would recommend them highly.
  • Apr 18, 2017
    Shipping was expensive af and i couldbt find any coupon codes anywhere. However, im super excited for my order to come! My sister had to shave her head so i git her some hats to tie dye! She will be stoked!!
  • Apr 18, 2017
    The website froze and/or locked up a few times while shopping
  • Apr 18, 2017
    I love the quality and variety of their products! I've only had the yardage effective a couple times, but that's par for the course. It wasn't the entire order, so I was fine taking it as a loss.