Dharma Trading Co. Reviews

06/28/2015
Dharma Trading Co. Ratings and User Reviews. Dharma Trading Co. is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 1293 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Dharma Trading Co.

Dharma Trading Co. Rating

More About Dharma Trading Co.

Recent Reviews for Dharma Trading Co.

• Jun 21, 2015
    Great supplier as an independent seamstress-- love the quality of fabric and variety of dyes available!
  • Jun 21, 2015
    Dharma Trading Company is an excellent resource for silk and dyes. Their customer service is 5 star, shipping is fast and the orders are always correct. The products are always top quality and the best prices I have found. I would recommend them to everyone... and I do tell everyone I know!
  • Jun 21, 2015
    I was thrilled to see the variety, tools, and even instructionals on some of my projects. I would like to have been able to read more on leather painting. I wondered how accurate your colors swatches were - often they are not representative of the actual color. Only time will tell... :) I had researched leather painting online and found the possibility interesting, but wasn't able to find any local paints. YOU had it and it wasn't an arm and a leg. Thank you! As we do lots of crafts, I am curious to see how this will all turn out, but if it turns out as good as I hope, you will see much more of us!!!
  • Jun 21, 2015
    I've been ordering from Dharma Trading online for over 15 years and have always been exceedingly pleased with their service and products. I recommend them to people I know whenever any type of dyeing or fabric decoration topic comes up and I cannot say enough good things about Dharma. On the rare occasion I've needed to call customer service, they've been immediately helpful and resolved any problems with haste. Their tutorials on many textile subjects are excellent and not only of great help when you're having issues with a project but suggest new techniques to try.
  • Jun 21, 2015
    The silk scarfs are so much fun tye dying!
  • Jun 21, 2015
    Great website for purchasing dyes for dyeing wool and other fibers.
  • Jun 21, 2015
    Great selection of items, I look forward to ordering more from Dharma Trading Co.
  • Jun 21, 2015
    I am a volunteer at 2 summer camps for pediatric burn survivors, tie dye is one of the favorite activities of our campers. We always order from Dharma! The colors are bright and beautiful. Thank you.
  • Jun 21, 2015
    Shipping is too much for something so lightweight.
  • Jun 21, 2015
    so far so good, we will have to wait and see when order comes in.
  • Jun 21, 2015
    Always pleased with their service
  • Jun 20, 2015
    Great site. I just discovered it. I am doing fundraising for orphan children with tie-die activities. I want to try your dyes but will have to wait until next time. (Previously purchased some from an art and crafts store). Any promo codes you can forward would help with my fundraising and allow me to buy more. Thank you!! See TheFijiConnection.com.
  • Jun 20, 2015
    The ordering was easy. Prices a little high. Product quality to-be-determined.
  • Jun 20, 2015
    I almost left this comment in the 'message to customer service' box, but I didn't. You guys pretty much rock. Little fun touches around the site make it really personable. I hope it never changes. This was my first purchase from you, but it almost definitely won't be the last.
    Love your company. Only place I'll go to for my dyes when I tie/ice dye. <3
  • Jun 17, 2015
    I love Dharma Trading Company! Huge selection and very helpful staff!!!!!
    Jun 21, 2015
    I love dharma! Awesome items, great staff, and fast shipping!
  • Jun 11, 2015
    Dharma is always great to deal with. They have an amazing selection and great products.
    Love Dharma!
  • Jun 11, 2015
    I love these dresses. I bought a bunch a few years ago and they've finally worn out. Just purchased my next bunch. The cotton is so comfortable for summer in the South. My friend, who dyes a lot, turned me on to Dharma Trading.
    Jun 21, 2015
    I love these dresses! I've ordered them before and can't imagine my wardrobe without them. They are so comfortable and dye beautifully. Order came on time and in good condition.
  • Jun 4, 2015
    Jun 21, 2015
    The shipping was prompt and the quality is great. This is one of my favorite sites to do business.
  • Jun 1, 2015
    I have been delighted to discover Dharma Trading and their fabulous range of dyes. I have made several new outfits for myself and look forward to running printmaking workshops using the dyes for the base fabric colours. The choice is fantastic and the dyes work very well. The tutorials and information are helpful and clear. Well done Dharma.
    Jun 20, 2015
    Brilliant choice.Efficient service. Well done!