Dharma Trading Co. Reviews

04/30/2016
Dharma Trading Co. Ratings and User Reviews. Dharma Trading Co. is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 1302 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Dharma Trading Co.

2015 Platinum

Dharma Trading Co. Rating

More About Dharma Trading Co.

Recent Reviews for Dharma Trading Co.

• Apr 21, 2016
    I love the products from Dharma. The dyes are very vibrant... I would not hesitate picking their dyes over any other brand. I like to tie dye, and I use the 'Dharma Fiber Reactive Procion Dyes' and there is no comparison, they blow all other competition out of the water. I love this company.
  • Apr 21, 2016
    I love the fast shipping!
  • Apr 21, 2016
    I have been happy with the product I have ordered. I will say that the shipping costs are expensive.
  • Apr 21, 2016
    I have been ordering from Dharma for many years!
  • Apr 21, 2016
    I really enjoy the quality of the dyes i have used.
  • Apr 21, 2016
    I love this company. Although I physically did not order from you, I've had my friend order a few items from your line and I've been very pleased. I then told myself to merely "do my own ordering from you."
  • Apr 21, 2016
    I have been beyond happy with my experiences with Dharma Trading Co. The only real "disappointment" I've had was finding out that first time buyers can pick out a free gift with their first purchase AFTER I placed mine.
  • Apr 21, 2016
    I've always been very pleased with the variety of Dharma Trading Co.'s products and the customer service.
  • Apr 21, 2016
    I am consistently impressed with Dharma's selection, though I would appreciate it if some items were easier to find! (Embellishments and trims, specifically.)
    Great supplies and service
    Delivery was fast!
  • Apr 20, 2016
    You should use pictures that compare the sizes (i.e. Next to a quarter, or a hand holding the product) because 8oz is hard to guess how much that really is.
  • Apr 20, 2016
    Love this site so easy to navigate & order. Shipping was pretty fast also
  • Apr 20, 2016
    Dharma is a super company with really good quality products. Also the staff I have interacted with has always been awesome.
  • Apr 20, 2016
    I learned Batik as a sophomore Fine Arts major at Carnegie Mellon University - And way back then we told each other about Dharma - I used your dyes and supplies through my life when the main Body of my work was what I called Batik Painting. In 1994, I began doing Batik on tile with glazes as the dyes. I thought I made it up - until I learned that the Persians beat me by a couple thousand years! Now all these years later, I've gone back to the silk scarves. I don't have young children now but I teach privately do Batik Demonstrations, and work with several active educational organizations.At the last big event, I had silk on an embroidery hoop ready ( really cause I didn't want people to practice on my piece. It was a happy surprise, it was a big hit - I'll do that again for sure. Anyhow...All that to say Thank you and Congratulations for long and productive Trading! Sincerely, Joanne
  • Apr 20, 2016
    Dharma Trading Co. is a great company. I have been disappointed with only 1 of the products I have used.
  • Apr 9, 2016
    Ordering the Procian dyes, on cell, it's very difficult to line up the color patch to the cost and number. At least have a dotted line from one to other or spaces between color patches or a table to make matching color to cost and item.
    Apr 20, 2016
  • Apr 9, 2016
    Really love how easy it is to get what I want for crafts, dyeing and weaving, from Dharma.
    Apr 20, 2016
  • Apr 3, 2016
    Great site, great supplies, great catalog.
    Apr 21, 2016
    Excellent service. Excellent products. AND they have a great sense of humor!