Dharma Trading Co. Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Dharma Trading Co. Reviews

03/28/2017
Dharma Trading Co. Ratings and User Reviews. Dharma Trading Co. is rated 9.6 out of 10 from 984 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Dharma Trading Co.

2016 Platinum

Dharma Trading Co. Rating

More About Dharma Trading Co.

Recent Reviews for Dharma Trading Co.

• Mar 26, 2017
    This is my third order from Dharma Trading Co. They have all been great. Great prices, quick shipping and excellent customer service.
  • Mar 26, 2017
    Easy to handle.. First time order, so wait and see if the order will arrive on time
  • Mar 26, 2017
    I love you guys and your products it's tie dye season here in the northwest!
  • Mar 15, 2017
    great...as always
  • Mar 26, 2017
    I buy a lot of stuff from Dharma and have been happy with my purchases so far. No problems,
  • Mar 26, 2017
    Dharma Trading is one of my favorite online purchasing sites. I have never been disappointed.
    Awesome website!
  • Mar 26, 2017
    Thank you for having helpful information on all the products you carry.
  • Mar 26, 2017
    I've recommended Dharma Trading to several of my friends. I purchased most of the silk I needed for my daughter's wedding gown from you and was extremely satisfied with it. Your customer service has always been excellent. I'm ready to try dyeing fabric so this is the company I chose for my purchases.
  • Mar 26, 2017
    Always satisfied with my purchases!
    Love it
  • Mar 10, 2017
    I love Dharna. I do wish there was a free shipping option with a minimum purchase. Even if that minimum is $300+ it would help out a whole lot. I also wish there were more affordable white leggings. They are nearly impossible to find!
  • Mar 26, 2017
    I am new to yarn dyeing and i love the color, size, and supply variety this website offers, it makes it very easy for me to get what i need all in one place!
  • Mar 26, 2017
    This was a test purchase to see if their products will work for my business
  • Mar 26, 2017
    I have ordered from Dharma trading before. I order tie dye and silk veils for bellydancing. I use the Microwave tutorial and am always very satisfied with the results
  • Mar 10, 2017
    I love you guys. The only thing I would like to see is a mini poster of the new and seasonal dye colours.
    Mar 26, 2017
    The only thing I did not get to order was a sample tote that was on Back Order. I'm looking to start ordering them on a regular basis but I now don't have time to simply order one before I place my order. I will be taking a chance and simply place my order to make them part of my product line on a trial basis.
  • Mar 15, 2017
    Mar 26, 2017
    Dharma and its employees are the best.
  • Mar 25, 2017
    Super good prices and variety of selections
  • Mar 02, 2017
    First experience. Usually I shop local but can't get this product in NZ but am happy to see that Dharma use Fair Trade and environmentally safe processes where possible.
    Mar 25, 2017
  • Mar 25, 2017
    My only frustration was that some things didn't show the price. And I had to keep opening up new tabs to finally get to it. And more product info on some things.