Dharma Trading Co. Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Dharma Trading Co. Reviews

11/18/2017
Dharma Trading Co. Ratings and User Reviews. Dharma Trading Co. is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 1161 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Dharma Trading Co.

2016 Platinum

Dharma Trading Co. Rating

More About Dharma Trading Co.

Recent Reviews for Dharma Trading Co.

• Nov 14, 2017
    I enjoy the site layout. Checkout is quick. Like all the ajippomg options.
  • Nov 14, 2017
    I appreciate the friendliness and helpfulness evident in the catalog, on the website, and on the phone. Great prices, too.
  • Nov 14, 2017
    Very good to deal with and very good price
  • Nov 14, 2017
    I like all the different shipping options
  • Nov 03, 2017
    Nov 14, 2017
    Excellent Service
  • Nov 14, 2017
    Dependable company. Good value. I had trouble locating what I wanted. Searched printable paper backed fabric. Nothing came up. Took too much time to find it
  • Nov 14, 2017
    Very good company highly quality products to shops
  • Nov 06, 2017
    I was introduced to Dharma via the Nature Printing Society. I have been very happy with my purchases to date.
    Nov 14, 2017
    It took over a week to receive but I continue to like your products.
  • Nov 14, 2017
    I just ordered some products and am hoping that the shipment to Puerto Rico works out. Shopping on the website was very helpful even with a weak signal. There is all sorts of information about the products, their uses, techniques, experts reviews, and suggesstions. It was very nice to receive a kind, polite email from the company (Edie) concerned about why I wasn't able to complete my order at the time. (I did email back to let them know it was due to the loss of the weak signal.)
  • Nov 13, 2017
    hop its a good perches and that it will be on time.
  • Nov 13, 2017
    Great products at a great price.
  • Nov 13, 2017
    This is my first time ordering from Dharma, but it's been recommended to me a number of times. I do wish there was a more affordable shipping option, but I am excited for this product and to purchase more from here in the future.
  • Nov 13, 2017
    Good selection of products and good descriptors. Good instructions and hints. Found the check out forms somewhat confusing as contact/shipping addresses different in this particular case.Enjoyed casual, user friendly and informative website.
  • Nov 13, 2017
    The best-then, now, and forever! Dharma will charm ya, will not harm ya, may even give ya good karma, Hell yah!
  • Nov 13, 2017
    This is the only place I'll go to for my fiber art supplies. Best prices and overall customer service.
    Love the selection
  • Nov 13, 2017
    Love that you have everything
  • Nov 13, 2017
    Great resource for small town America
  • Nov 13, 2017
    Lovely color! I hoe I can find your products in Korea.
  • Oct 24, 2017
    Nov 13, 2017
    The service and quickness of sending u order was excellent, left on the 25th October I believe arrived Sydney 31st but it took from Sydney 10 days and that is what I have a problem with. Especially when I paid top international postage for quick delivery. Maybe I should go with Fedex next time for delivery they maybe quicker than Australia post