Dharma Trading Co. Reviews

05/27/2016
Dharma Trading Co. Ratings and User Reviews. Dharma Trading Co. is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 1365 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Dharma Trading Co.

2015 Platinum

Dharma Trading Co. Rating

More About Dharma Trading Co.

Recent Reviews for Dharma Trading Co.

• May 24, 2016
    i love Dharma! They are my go to for all my crafting needs!
  • May 24, 2016
    The website offered me a 20% off purchase in exchange for my email address. I copied and pasted the code, but it didn't work. I am very displeased.
  • May 24, 2016
    Dharma trading co. You guys are fabulous! Love your fibet reactive dyes. I have a small tie dye business us New Zealand and all my customers love our colors!
  • May 23, 2016
    I am dyeing with a favored special education classroom. They were just so wonderful and accomplished all their goals this year, I just have to reward them BIG TIME!
  • May 23, 2016
    I'm awaiting my product now, I hear great things abut the dyes used for tie dying, I can't wait to write an awesome review *cause I"m sure its going to be fabulous!)
  • May 23, 2016
    I would love to see sample cards for all the silk selection. I would pay up to $25.00 for a sample swatch card of all the kinds, types and weights.
  • May 23, 2016
    Dharma trading has always been my go-to for clothing, materials and dying products and techniques.
    Love Dhama Trading Co.!
  • May 23, 2016
    Very happy with my shopping experience and looking forward to dyeing with Procion Dyes!
  • May 23, 2016
    I am a Decorative Arts Designer. Check out www.jeanhansen.com. JHP is now celebrating its 45th anniversary.
  • May 23, 2016
    I'm the studio manager for a large craft school in New England and we order ALL our textile needs from Dharma. Their customer service is off the charts and their pricing and line of products are second to none. We LOVE Dharma!
  • May 23, 2016
    I always come back and order again.
  • May 23, 2016
    good merchandise but having trouble with sizes not being consistent ... I ordered my usual size, 2 items were to small, 1 item was much to large, 1 item fit fairly well. Size 2x shirts shrink and are to small after dying, very few items offered in a larger size.
  • May 17, 2016
    Dharma personnel is wonderful to work with. They each have so much information to share, and they spend as much time as needed for me to find out what details I need to finish a project. I truly love doing business with you.
    May 24, 2016
    an amazing company..............so many products. The staff is always ready to share important information about the ways to use the products. They're very friendly and encouraging. I love being able to reach a real person immediately by phone...............that's one of the best recommendations I can think of!!!
  • May 12, 2016
    My shopping experience as great. I was able to find the items I was looking for easily on the website and the processing of checking out was easy as well.
    May 23, 2016
    I really appreciated the on time delivery and availability of merchandise.
  • May 12, 2016
    Love your selection and love your prices!
  • May 12, 2016
    Fast shipping and great products. Only complaint is color options not visible during checkout on fiber reactive dye
    May 23, 2016
    Items were packaged with great care, fast shipping and excellent quality!
  • May 12, 2016
    Very good service and products. Deliveries are on time. Good prices.
  • May 9, 2016
    I teach art at a public elementary school. I plan to have a tie-dye event with about 90 students. I found your website, called the 800 number with a bunch of questions. The woman I spoke to was very helpful and cheerful and explained the most economical way to order. I called back later for payment questions and got another person who was helpful and cheerful also!
    May 23, 2016
    Thank you for all your help in placing an order, navigating your website, which products best fit my needs,and payment information. Each time I called I was speaking to a friendly voice who really seemed to be having a good day. Refreshing!