Diabetic Shoes HuB Reviews

Diabetic Shoes HuB Ratings and User Reviews. Diabetic Shoes HuB is rated 8.1 out of 10 from 39 reviews. Last rated on 11/20/2015.

Diabetic Shoes HuB Rating

More About Diabetic Shoes HuB

Recent Reviews for Diabetic Shoes HuB

• Nov 20, 2015
    I will know more as soon as I get the shoes. I am looking forward to trying some diabetic shoes that don't look as clunky as others I have tried
  • Nov 20, 2015
    I haven't received my order yet so I am not sure how I can answer
  • Nov 18, 2015
    Easy to place an order. Will complete review once order is received.
  • Nov 17, 2015
    Looking forward to receiving my slippers. Customer service was very friendly and knowledgeable.
  • Nov 16, 2015
    Nice website was easy to use. Found the slippers I was looking for.
  • Nov 16, 2015
    I have diabetes and this is the only place I buy my shoes now. Great selection and service. Thank you!
  • Nov 12, 2015
    Third pair of these work shoes for my husband. He says they are the best wearing shoes he has ever had.
  • Nov 9, 2015
    Great place to purchase diabetic shoes
    Nov 20, 2015
  • Nov 9, 2015
    I found the shoes to be comfortable and durable
  • Nov 8, 2015
    I liked the variety of shoes available, and will know more about the quality of hte shoes once they arrive.
  • Nov 7, 2015
    I am a construction worker with neuropathy but not diabetic. It is important to have extremely durable boots that are also comfort and antibacterial and have plenty of toe room. Would like to see a work boot and dress boots that have the plastic heel shell much longer vertically as it cuts into my heel with the orthotics in
  • Nov 6, 2015
    I don't know yet. I haven't tried the products.
  • Nov 5, 2015
    Never ordered from this site before, hopefully the product(s) will be just as good as the site was to follow. The site was easy to follow, the directions were clear every step of the way. The shpping experience was great!
  • Oct 28, 2015
    Nov 6, 2015
    I was hoping that these work boots would have more Cushing for the bottom soles, especially, the the heel area. Also, needed a better bottom tread on boots. Not what I expected.
  • Oct 27, 2015
    when attempting to open an account, there was an error with that page.
  • Oct 14, 2015
    Return customer purchasing shoes to replace last pair of shoes I bought here. Happy feet = happy customer!
  • Oct 11, 2015
    This is my second purchase from this company. Very happy with the first one. Customer service was fantastic last time. Would love to have an option for multiple filters on shopping. I.e. Dress shoes and bunions and wide width :).
  • Oct 6, 2015
    This is my first purchase, and I am not sure how I will like this product.
  • Oct 1, 2015
    Diabetic Shoes HuB is a lifesaver, on my income specialized shoes can be very hard to budget for. Their prices help a lot.
    Oct 19, 2015
    As always, the product I needed at the best possible price. Thank you, if it was not for you, it would cost me a lot more just to be able to walk and work. These shoes are lifesavers.
  • Sep 28, 2015
    only place I could find with a good selection of narrow shoes
    Oct 9, 2015
    I talked to a gentleman on the phone about getting narrow width shoes this time because my feet have atrophied quite a bit. He e-mailed me a list of shoes my size, 13N, and it made it a pleasure doing business for the second time with Diabetic Shoe Hub. I've worn the new shoes for one week and have been watching (well, my wife has) for red spots on my feet and have seen very little rubbing. I've been thru this for 23 yrs and wish I had found your company years earlier. The question below about primary topic of this comment is both Customer Service and Product Quality. (couldn't mark both)