Diabetic Shoes HuB Reviews

01/22/2017
Diabetic Shoes HuB Ratings and User Reviews. Diabetic Shoes HuB is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 43 reviews. Last rated on 01/14/2017.

Diabetic Shoes HuB Rating

More About Diabetic Shoes HuB

Recent Reviews for Diabetic Shoes HuB

• Jan 14, 2017
    The one HUGE PLUS of Diabetic Shoes HuB is that a Black Safety Steel Toe Shoe for Diabetics in a Narrow width is pretty much non-existent across the web, yet you had 2 pair. I wished they weren't so expensive, but at least you provided an option that is very very hard to find for a great need!
  • Jan 13, 2017
    Found my size.
  • Jan 12, 2017
    love the shoes and socks
  • Jan 11, 2017
    easy to navigate website and purchase
    Jan 22, 2017
  • Jan 6, 2017
    pretty good selection. was looking for a diabetic shoe because of my feet swelling but most designs look like old people shoes. however, on this site i was able to find shoes that were stylish.
    Jan 17, 2017
  • Jan 4, 2017
    I have been searching everywhere for a Lincoln oxford shoe, black, size 10 with a width of 6E, and the Diabetic Shoes HuB had them.
    Jan 18, 2017
    Very pleasant experience, and my son loves the shoes. He states that they are very comfortable.
  • Jan 2, 2017
    Useful site for people with troubled feet...
  • Dec 28, 2016
    Easy, just the way I like it
    Jan 8, 2017
    Customer service contact me and told me what day one pair of shoes would ship and what day they would arrive. The manufacturer would have to make my other pair and it would take three to four weeks. So far I am happy with the service that I have been given. And the shoe's are great also... Thanks
  • Dec 27, 2016
    Pricey and online promos didn't work!
  • Dec 23, 2016
    This is the third time I've ordered slippers... Other two failed... Hopefully these slippers work.
    Jan 3, 2017
    Between store and on line shopping .. This was the 5th time I purchased slippers , and was able to keep them. All others did not work for my husband's wide flat feet and also he is diabetic. He is very happy with their fit! Thank you, EC
  • Dec 18, 2016
    Dec 29, 2016
    I ordered a slipper/shoe for my mom, who has an unusual size. I was pleased to find it on your website. I placed my order. To your credit I was called by phone to be informed that the item was NOT in stock and that the vendor also did not have any available. I cancelled my order. It took another 2 days for the $ to get put back into my account. It is a flaw in your system to take payment before confirming merchandise in actually available , not to mention it being available on your website. Very Disappointed
  • Dec 16, 2016
    The only section needing improvement is where it appears to only permit PayPal payment. I prefer using my visa card.
  • Dec 16, 2016
    It is so hard to shop for good boots. Haven't been able to find a pair that fit in years. Hopefully this will for this winter.
  • Dec 13, 2016
    Great selection of wide width boots. Shopped around and this was the best price I could find.
  • Dec 10, 2016
    Dec 24, 2016
    Shoes were great... had a problem with shipping, as it was Christmas time... but Customer Service called me personally after I sent an email,,and took care of issues and refunded me my shipping that I paid...I believe these folks are legit... will be ordering again from them... Customer service is hard to find these days and I really appreciate the one on one that they provided....
  • Dec 5, 2016
    Web site was a little slow.
    Dec 16, 2016
  • Dec 5, 2016
    Second order from Diabetic Shoes Hub - first shoes were very good.
    Dec 16, 2016
  • Dec 3, 2016
    I ordered a pair but they were not big enough for my son so I sent them back and ordered another pair
    Dec 13, 2016
  • Dec 3, 2016
    I ordered work boots in the past that were comfortable. The fact that you represent different manufacturers and without the ability to try on the product before purchase, it is a bit dicey.
    Dec 26, 2016
    I have not worn product yet, but the appearance is what I expected.
  • Dec 1, 2016
    Amazing customer service! Steven was very helpful and attentive and really went above and beyond to help me find the right shoes for my husband's swollen feet.
    Jan 16, 2017
    Great company and staff. Will continue to do business in the future