Diabetic Shoes HuB Reviews

05/21/2015
Diabetic Shoes HuB Ratings and User Reviews. Diabetic Shoes HuB is rated 7.8 out of 10 from 37 reviews. Last rated on 05/13/2015.

Diabetic Shoes HuB Rating

More About Diabetic Shoes HuB

Recent Reviews for Diabetic Shoes HuB

• May 13, 2015
    I was happy to find the shoe I needed for work. You were the only company to have my size. I think they may be a discontinued shoe, which doesn't help me in the future. I usually buy these shoes every six months. In the past I've never paid as much as I'm paying on your site, and I've never paid that much for shipping as well. Again, if they are discontinued I have no other way of obtaining the shoe. In the past I've never paid as much as I'm paying on your site, and I've never paid that much for shipping as well. Again, if they are discontinued I have no other way of buying them. So I don't have a choice, which I am fine with I am just happy to find ! Thank you for having them in stock look forward to getting them ASAP. You had no coupons either.
  • May 9, 2015
    the buying experience was great now lets see about the product
  • May 7, 2015
    glad i found this business. was able to get a pair of shoes for my sister that aren't made anymore
  • May 7, 2015
    helpful person took my order over the phone.
  • Apr 29, 2015
    Site was easy to use.....Great selection...anxious to check out merchandise
    May 9, 2015
    Was very impressed with my e-bay ordering,fast shipping and nice quality shoes...looking forward to wearing them,THANK YOU !!
  • Apr 29, 2015
    Products look great. Some difficulty purchasing as I am overseas so entering bill paying details first does not allow me to charge to my card if my billing address is outside of the Us. We eventually got around this by purchasing through Paypal but the item still had to be shipped to a friend of mine in the US, which then has to be shipped to the UK. Could be easier.
  • Apr 25, 2015
    I have been looking for a wide width shoe for some time. I hope this shoe work for me since been having so many issues with my feet in other brands of shoes. Look forward to getting them an if they wear well I will buying my casual shoes here also. Thanks Marshall.
  • Apr 22, 2015
    Ordering was easy. Will need to wait to see how product compares to expectations
    May 17, 2015
    Great customer service from Daniel!!!
  • Apr 17, 2015
    The checkout is terrible. I never knew the exact amount that I was being charged until I got the receipt.
  • Apr 17, 2015
    May 4, 2015
    I'm really disappointed with the fact that you advertised and sold an item to me, that you no longer had in your inventory and had not backup plan to obtain inventory necessary to fulfill the order.

From Diabetic Shoes HuB

We are sorry for the poor shopping experience you received due to us running out of inventory on the shoes you ordered. There was limited inventory left when your order was placed, but multiple orders came in for the same item and unfortunately the ... Read full response »
  • Apr 16, 2015
    hope they fit, i need them.
  • Apr 16, 2015
    Easy experience - first time user of website - will recommend to family if shoes work well for me.
  • Apr 15, 2015
    I hope the insoles I purchased will relieve the pain of my son feet . He has diabetice from 25 years and several changes in the bonse structure. Hard to walk.
  • Apr 14, 2015
    Happy to find an online resource for diabetic work boots.
  • Apr 13, 2015
    I have been very happy with my purchases. If it wasn't for these shoes, I would not be able to work or walk. Thank you so much!
  • Apr 12, 2015
    first time hopefully it will be good...
  • Apr 4, 2015
    Apr 14, 2015
    I call customer support same upon receiving sandals and requested a Return Authorization number ...that was Friday April 10 2015 and still waiting for that RA # the date today is Tuesday April 14th 2015

From Diabetic Shoes HuB

We apologize for the delay in getting the requested Return Authorization to you. When you contacted us on Friday, the warehouse was already closed for the weekend. The beginning of the week is always busy filling orders from the past weekend which ... Read full response »
  • Mar 31, 2015
    Have not used before, will judge after use of product.
    Apr 22, 2015
  • Mar 29, 2015
    I wish they could be made a little more stylish
    Apr 14, 2015
    The shoes I ordered are to large, therefore I will be returning them
  • Mar 29, 2015
    Apr 20, 2015
    I saved about $5.00 on shoe order that with shipping, the order came quicker then expected and was want i ordered. Thank you Diabetic Shoe Hub