Diabetic Shoes HuB Reviews

04/27/2015
Diabetic Shoes HuB Ratings and User Reviews. Diabetic Shoes HuB is rated 8.2 out of 10 from 36 reviews. Last rated on 04/25/2015.

Diabetic Shoes HuB Rating

More About Diabetic Shoes HuB

Recent Reviews for Diabetic Shoes HuB

• Apr 25, 2015
    I have been looking for a wide width shoe for some time. I hope this shoe work for me since been having so many issues with my feet in other brands of shoes. Look forward to getting them an if they wear well I will buying my casual shoes here also. Thanks Marshall.
  • Apr 22, 2015
    Ordering was easy. Will need to wait to see how product compares to expectations
  • Apr 17, 2015
    The checkout is terrible. I never knew the exact amount that I was being charged until I got the receipt.
  • Apr 16, 2015
    hope they fit, i need them.
  • Apr 16, 2015
    Easy experience - first time user of website - will recommend to family if shoes work well for me.
  • Apr 15, 2015
    I hope the insoles I purchased will relieve the pain of my son feet . He has diabetice from 25 years and several changes in the bonse structure. Hard to walk.
  • Apr 14, 2015
    Happy to find an online resource for diabetic work boots.
  • Apr 13, 2015
    I have been very happy with my purchases. If it wasn't for these shoes, I would not be able to work or walk. Thank you so much!
  • Apr 12, 2015
    first time hopefully it will be good...
  • Apr 10, 2015
    I had a problem logging into my account so I sent an email. For some reason, my emails normally end up in their junk email but today it didn't and not only did they send me the information but they also called me so that I could login and reset my password. This allowed me to complete my order today.
  • Apr 5, 2015
    Waiting to see, just the3 first time ordering
  • Apr 4, 2015
    Apr 14, 2015
    I call customer support same upon receiving sandals and requested a Return Authorization number ...that was Friday April 10 2015 and still waiting for that RA # the date today is Tuesday April 14th 2015
  • Apr 1, 2015
    I'm not sure yet first time ordering
  • Mar 31, 2015
    Have not used before, will judge after use of product.
    Apr 22, 2015
  • Mar 30, 2015
    Good to have an online place to shop for comfort shoes for those of us who have a hard time getting around.
  • Mar 29, 2015
    I wish they could be made a little more stylish
    Apr 14, 2015
    The shoes I ordered are to large, therefore I will be returning them
    Apr 20, 2015
    I saved about $5.00 on shoe order that with shipping, the order came quicker then expected and was want i ordered. Thank you Diabetic Shoe Hub
  • Mar 29, 2015
    My previous purchase is very good, supports the feet and aloud me to stand for a long period.
  • Mar 25, 2015
    So far so good.
    Apr 7, 2015
    The shoes did not fit my diabetic inserts would not go in the shoe I comparied the inserts side by side and they did not even come close at being the same so therefor that is why I am returning the shoes.
  • Mar 22, 2015
    Looks like they are what I need.