Diabetic Shoes HuB Reviews

12/18/2014
Diabetic Shoes HuB Ratings and User Reviews. Diabetic Shoes HuB is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 48 reviews. Last rated on 12/18/2014.

Diabetic Shoes HuB Rating

More About Diabetic Shoes HuB

Recent Reviews for Diabetic Shoes HuB

• Dec 18, 2014
    Love the wide selection of different shoes and socks. My grandma and brother love the socks they offer and rave about how soft and comfortable they are. Checkout was super quick and easy! I recommend the Diabetic Shoes HuB to all my friends and family looking for quality products.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Hope my spouse will like these shoes and socks.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    I tried to register and could not after trying many times. I had registered in the past but the site would not accept my password. It was just impossible to continue.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    Great selection of shoes.
  • Dec 14, 2014
    First time here,will return
  • Dec 12, 2014
    The website was east to navigate and the checkout was relatively quick. Looking forward to receiving my new item
  • Dec 11, 2014
    good selection and quality shoes
  • Dec 10, 2014
    These slippers are for my Dad as a replacement for the ones he already has.
  • Dec 9, 2014
    None so far
  • Dec 7, 2014
    I have purchased multiple pairs of shoes from diabetic shoes HuB and have always been very pleased. The selection is super! Also the ease of ordering and speedy shipping keeps me coming back time after time.
  • Dec 6, 2014
    MY EXPERIENCE WITH THE WHOLE PROCESS WAS A BREEZE. NICE WEBSITE. I WILL BE BACK AND SPREAD THE WORD TO FRIENDS.
  • Dec 1, 2014
    So hoping that my Mother-In-Law will enjoy the products that we purchased for her for XMas!! I've done much research and found this website to be very valuable for future purchases! Thanks!
  • Nov 29, 2014
    I like the selection. Hard to evaluate until I get shoes
  • Nov 26, 2014
    I have been happy with my two previous pairs of shoes purchased here.
  • Nov 26, 2014
    So far, so good.
    Dec 9, 2014
    return policy stinks. I have to pay for return shipping plus a 10% restocking fee. Bummer!

From Diabetic Shoes HuB

Hi Paul, Thank you for your order with the Diabetic Shoes HuB. We are sorry to hear that the shoes you received did not work out for you and you had to return them. As stated in the Terms & Conditions, customers are responsible for return shipping ... Read full response »
  • Nov 25, 2014
    Dec 3, 2014
    They suggested specific products that I was looking for, making my search much easier and faster.
  • Nov 24, 2014
    Very good inventory/stock of Drew shoes, and great large selection of them
  • Nov 19, 2014
    Actually, I have not received this product. Could comment once received.
  • Nov 17, 2014
    Nov 25, 2014
    A very satisfactory purchasing exerience. Shoes were wrong size (my error) and have been returned for correct size. I fully expect to be satisfied with rest of my shopping experience.
  • Nov 10, 2014
    Helped me find a pair of shoes for dress and work. Thank you
    Nov 23, 2014
    Was really surprised with the product selection; great choice of shoes. Will look to this place again for my next pair of dress shoes.