Diabetic Shoes HuB Reviews

07/24/2014
Diabetic Shoes HuB Ratings and User Reviews. Diabetic Shoes HuB is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 42 reviews. Last rated on 07/23/2014.

Diabetic Shoes HuB Rating

More About Diabetic Shoes HuB

Recent Reviews for Diabetic Shoes HuB

• Jul 23, 2014
    Has been a little to get order through, probably my ineptness on computer. Love the shoe with bracing
  • Jul 22, 2014
    your inventory and size selection were better than any other I found
  • Jul 21, 2014
    carry men's 12.5 in a 6E wide. They are hard to find.
  • Jul 19, 2014
    These shoes have a good depth inlay that can be removed so brace can be used for gait training
  • Jul 15, 2014
    are a god send as otherwise i'd be wearing those horrible diabetic shoes that my grandkids would be embrasssed.. so thank you
  • Jul 12, 2014
    very good shoes and excellent presentation
  • Jul 2, 2014
    I bought these exact shoes from a Foot Doctor 2 years ago and paid almost 3 times the amount that I paid today. They are great shoes and I am glad that I paid less for the same product. When you are diabetic, foot care is very important.
  • Jun 29, 2014
    Jul 9, 2014
    I love the shoes and they feel wonderful. I will be purchasing another pair.
  • Jun 24, 2014
    I have been happy with my purchases from this web site. I have bought shoes here for several years. They usually fit well and last a reasonable amount of time.
  • Jun 21, 2014
    Diabetic Shoes HuB was the only site that had the shoe I wanted in stock. I also had a positive service with customer service when I had questions about shoes I was interested in.
  • Jun 20, 2014
    Website failed the first time I tried but was successful on the 2nd attempt. Purchased because delivery was assured. Plus they had it in stock for me.
    Jun 28, 2014
    Did not have shoe color in stock that I wanted. Contacted by staff and successfully switched to another (acceptable) color.
  • Jun 19, 2014
    I am grateful there are shoe options for my feet.
  • Jun 18, 2014
    Jun 26, 2014
    They did not have the size I ordered.The only way it could have been better is if the website would have indicated that when I was purchasing. Customer service was very friendly and helpful.
  • Jun 18, 2014
    thanks for having a place to purchase these kinds of shoes
  • Jun 15, 2014
    Unable to use promo code fd25off
  • Jun 15, 2014
    I was looking for a particular product, foot zen socks by dr. specified. After searching on several websites I was able to locate what I wanted with Diabetic Shoes HuB (the socks in colors other than black or white). Also, they are the only merchant to specify how many pairs are included in the lot.
  • Jun 14, 2014
    I think it was a smooth process no hassle shopping
  • Jun 10, 2014
    Jun 25, 2014
    Delivery was timely, shoes fit and exactly as ordered. Five stars.
  • Jun 3, 2014
    I wear each pair of shoes until they completely wear out. Because I wear leg braces, the shoes allow for a more comfortable fit.
  • Jun 3, 2014
    I am hoping that these sandal are what I need for my feet. If I like them there is some other shoes I would like to try.
    Jun 19, 2014
    I love the saddles I purchased. The only problem I have is the left foot after I where them for a while in the middle of the ball become sore like I have a blister there.