Diabetic Shoes HuB Reviews

06/29/2015
Diabetic Shoes HuB Ratings and User Reviews. Diabetic Shoes HuB is rated 7.9 out of 10 from 49 reviews.

Diabetic Shoes HuB Rating

More About Diabetic Shoes HuB

Recent Reviews for Diabetic Shoes HuB

• Jun 17, 2015
    shopped here before - wide selection of shoes that I like.
  • Jun 14, 2015
    Like the shoe selection very much - please keep it up
  • Jun 13, 2015
    I like the diversity of choices.
  • Jun 12, 2015
    Thank you, Dan, for your customer help over the phone!!
  • Jun 12, 2015
    I wish the exchange/ return policy was a little more clear as to what could be exchanged/ returned.
  • Jun 9, 2015
    I will continue buying your shoes for diabetics, good price, good service and very good selection!
  • Jun 4, 2015
    First time ordering from the diabetic shoe store. Called in and Daniel helped me and provided me with a wealth of information regarding the steel toe shoes I was interested in.
  • May 29, 2015
    Love the shoes . Like the help I get when I Need it.
    Jun 14, 2015
    They are very comfortable and that is important since I am diabetic. The slippers keep my feet warm.
  • May 26, 2015
    These are the only shoes I can wear that don't hurt my feet. Glad to have found them at a great price!
  • May 24, 2015
    Ordering was very smooth with no problems. Cheapest buy I could find.
  • May 22, 2015
    I wish you had more double depth shoes, but I am hopeful about the ones I purchased.
    Jun 4, 2015
  • May 13, 2015
    Jun 4, 2015
    I cancelled the order because you don't deliver to PO Boxes. My place doesn't have a street address. My employer doesn't like delivery at work of personal items. I won't be reordering. (I had an order in the past, and thought it was to the PO Box.)
  • May 13, 2015
    I was happy to find the shoe I needed for work. You were the only company to have my size. I think they may be a discontinued shoe, which doesn't help me in the future. I usually buy these shoes every six months. In the past I've never paid as much as I'm paying on your site, and I've never paid that much for shipping as well. Again, if they are discontinued I have no other way of obtaining the shoe. In the past I've never paid as much as I'm paying on your site, and I've never paid that much for shipping as well. Again, if they are discontinued I have no other way of buying them. So I don't have a choice, which I am fine with I am just happy to find ! Thank you for having them in stock look forward to getting them ASAP. You had no coupons either.
    May 21, 2015
  • May 9, 2015
    the buying experience was great now lets see about the product
  • May 7, 2015
    glad i found this business. was able to get a pair of shoes for my sister that aren't made anymore
    Jun 10, 2015
    satisfied with the shoes. i got bunions and swelling so this pair of shoes fit the bill.
  • May 7, 2015
    helpful person took my order over the phone.
    May 29, 2015
    The shoes I ordered fit great and I am very happy with them! I will definiteely be ordering again!
  • Apr 29, 2015
    Site was easy to use.....Great selection...anxious to check out merchandise
    May 9, 2015
    Was very impressed with my e-bay ordering,fast shipping and nice quality shoes...looking forward to wearing them,THANK YOU !!
  • Apr 29, 2015
    Products look great. Some difficulty purchasing as I am overseas so entering bill paying details first does not allow me to charge to my card if my billing address is outside of the Us. We eventually got around this by purchasing through Paypal but the item still had to be shipped to a friend of mine in the US, which then has to be shipped to the UK. Could be easier.
  • Apr 22, 2015
    Ordering was easy. Will need to wait to see how product compares to expectations
    May 17, 2015
    Great customer service from Daniel!!!
  • Apr 17, 2015
    May 4, 2015
    I'm really disappointed with the fact that you advertised and sold an item to me, that you no longer had in your inventory and had not backup plan to obtain inventory necessary to fulfill the order.

From Diabetic Shoes HuB

We are sorry for the poor shopping experience you received due to us running out of inventory on the shoes you ordered. There was limited inventory left when your order was placed, but multiple orders came in for the same item and unfortunately the ... Read full response »