Diabetic Shoes HuB Reviews

12/19/2014
Diabetic Shoes HuB Ratings and User Reviews. Diabetic Shoes HuB is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 53 reviews.

Diabetic Shoes HuB Rating

More About Diabetic Shoes HuB

Recent Reviews for Diabetic Shoes HuB

• Nov 26, 2014
    I have been happy with my two previous pairs of shoes purchased here.
  • Nov 24, 2014
    Very good inventory/stock of Drew shoes, and great large selection of them
  • Nov 19, 2014
    Actually, I have not received this product. Could comment once received.
  • Nov 19, 2014
    Great choices and easy checkout.
  • Nov 18, 2014
    Was irritated that by pushing the "terms and conditions" button in order to read it, there was no "back" button when I finished. I had to push on the cart button and had to re-enter the credit card info.
  • Nov 18, 2014
    Shipping choices are limited and too expensive
  • Nov 17, 2014
    Nov 25, 2014
    A very satisfactory purchasing exerience. Shoes were wrong size (my error) and have been returned for correct size. I fully expect to be satisfied with rest of my shopping experience.
  • Nov 17, 2014
    I need a good reliable pair of work boots that can handle a large orthopedic insert. You have the best pair for what I need at a fair price.
  • Nov 10, 2014
    Helped me find a pair of shoes for dress and work. Thank you
    Nov 23, 2014
    Was really surprised with the product selection; great choice of shoes. Will look to this place again for my next pair of dress shoes.
  • Nov 1, 2014
    My husband uses these for work and easy to order and delivery.
  • Oct 25, 2014
    I hope they fit my Dads feet!
  • Oct 22, 2014
    Nov 1, 2014
    The wrong product was drop shipped form another source. Diabetic Shoes Hub had no control over the shipment at point of origin. THe error occurred in the drop shipment supplier.
  • Oct 22, 2014
    Order was filled
  • Oct 21, 2014
    first experience with store, easy enough
    Nov 10, 2014
    Hpapy with purchase
  • Oct 20, 2014
    Oct 31, 2014
    They provided great customer service. The delivery was very fast and the product is great quality.
  • Oct 15, 2014
    I buy for my brother who lost toes due to diabetes and this a great shoes for him. Will continue to buy from here.
    Oct 25, 2014
    I buy the shoes for my diabetic brother. He is very satisfied. I will continue to buy for him from Diabetic Shoes HUB because of their availability and quality. Very satisfied with them.
  • Oct 14, 2014
    Great customer service - knowledgeable, precise, timely, friendly.
  • Oct 9, 2014
    Resolved issue and provided discount on a new order. Very happy!
    Nov 10, 2014
    I was really happy with the shoes I got for my brother. They fit his swollen geet great!
  • Oct 8, 2014
    Quick service; easy to speak with. look forward to the shoes and great price
    Oct 22, 2014
    Purchase some boots, got them quickly. Great, quality product. Will likely shop here again
  • Oct 6, 2014
    Great price on insoles that I have been looking everywhere for. Got some for both my dad and me as we both need the arch support. These are exactly the ones I got from my podiatrist but for less than half the price I originally paid at my podiatrist! I just need to replace my old ones as they've been worn down over the years.
    Oct 17, 2014
    YESSSS! Saved a bunch of money and go the exact same insoles to replace my old ones. I couldn't be any happier. I will be buying all my insoles from these guys moving forward. Saved me so much money and shipping was fast too!