Diamonds On Web Reviews

Diamonds On Web Ratings and User Reviews. Diamonds On Web is rated 0.0 out of 10 from 10 reviews. Last rated on 08/29/2014.
Diamonds on Web carries a selection of diamonds with a wide range of carat sizes and color/clarity combinations for all diamond shapes, rounds and fancies. From the buyer on a strict budget to the extravagant spender, from small to large diamonds, we have what you are looking for.

Recent Reviews for Diamonds On Web

• Aug 29, 2014
    This is our second purchase from Diamonds On Web, both diamond rings. We were so impressed with the service and quality of the stone the first time we came back again.
  • Aug 15, 2014
    Great resource. excellent products and prices.
  • Aug 4, 2014
    So far so good!
  • Jul 3, 2014
    Thanks for the help. I look forward to seeing the beauty I'm hoping for.
  • Jun 21, 2014
    Jul 2, 2014
    You need to buy all your diamonds from Diamonds On Web
  • Jun 4, 2014
    Jun 13, 2014
    Delivery was not on time. please improve that. other wise everything was good. i was really frustrated.
  • Jun 4, 2014
    The customer service and purchase process through Diamonds on Web was awesome. Their representatives were helpful and engaging and were great to work with. The prices were very competitive and the quality of diamonds was great. I'd recommend anyone looking to purchase a diamond to work with Diamonds on Web!
    Jun 11, 2014
    I went to the web to search for loose diamonds after local vendors and companies seemed to be overpriced or gouging on diamond prices. Diamonds on web had fantastic options, prices, and customer service. The diamond was in perfect condition and packaged safely and securely. I will recommend purchasing via Diamonds on Web to anyone interested in purchasing loose diamonds and getting a fairer value.The only negative of my purchase was delivery. I purchased on a Wednesday and expected delivery on Thursday. However, the diamond was not on site when I purchased so the company had to wait until they received the diamond (following Monday) before they could send it out to me. I received my order the next day (Tuesday) for a total of 3 business day delivery as opposed to the overnight delivery the site advertises. Once the diamond was on-site it was overnighted to me.
  • May 25, 2014
    Jun 4, 2014
    They are wonderful.
  • Nov 11, 2013
    Aug 6, 2014
    Overall I had an excellent experience. The stamp duty cost $2500 USD of bringing the ring back into Australia was the only negative. In future I will send the rings to friends in the US who can then on send to me to save this expense