Diamonds On Web Reviews

Diamonds On Web Ratings and User Reviews. Diamonds On Web is rated 0.0 out of 10 from 15 reviews. Last rated on 07/03/2014.
Diamonds on Web carries a selection of diamonds with a wide range of carat sizes and color/clarity combinations for all diamond shapes, rounds and fancies. From the buyer on a strict budget to the extravagant spender, from small to large diamonds, we have what you are looking for.

Recent Reviews for Diamonds On Web

• Jul 3, 2014
    Thanks for the help. I look forward to seeing the beauty I'm hoping for.
  • Jun 21, 2014
    Jul 2, 2014
    You need to buy all your diamonds from Diamonds On Web
  • Jun 4, 2014
    Jun 13, 2014
    Delivery was not on time. please improve that. other wise everything was good. i was really frustrated.
  • Jun 4, 2014
    The customer service and purchase process through Diamonds on Web was awesome. Their representatives were helpful and engaging and were great to work with. The prices were very competitive and the quality of diamonds was great. I'd recommend anyone looking to purchase a diamond to work with Diamonds on Web!
    Jun 11, 2014
    I went to the web to search for loose diamonds after local vendors and companies seemed to be overpriced or gouging on diamond prices. Diamonds on web had fantastic options, prices, and customer service. The diamond was in perfect condition and packaged safely and securely. I will recommend purchasing via Diamonds on Web to anyone interested in purchasing loose diamonds and getting a fairer value.The only negative of my purchase was delivery. I purchased on a Wednesday and expected delivery on Thursday. However, the diamond was not on site when I purchased so the company had to wait until they received the diamond (following Monday) before they could send it out to me. I received my order the next day (Tuesday) for a total of 3 business day delivery as opposed to the overnight delivery the site advertises. Once the diamond was on-site it was overnighted to me.
  • May 26, 2014
    Excellent! as always it is great to purchase here!
  • May 25, 2014
    Jun 4, 2014
    They are wonderful.
  • May 24, 2014
    This is my first purchase so I am reserving judgement. Please do NOT send me any mail at my residence.
    Jun 2, 2014
  • May 13, 2014
    May 26, 2014
    Really Quick and easy shopping from across the world(Norway). 5 days delivery.
  • May 10, 2014
    Nothing else to add.
  • May 2, 2014
    AMAZING RETAILER! ITEMS AS DESCRIBED! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
  • Apr 28, 2014
    Great company. I do not have a lot of time, but the chat option made it very convenient
    May 11, 2014
  • Apr 28, 2014
    Thanks for the great Ring!