Diapers.com Reviews

05/05/2015
Diapers.com Ratings and User Reviews. Diapers.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 38 reviews. Last rated on 05/04/2015.
Circle of Excellence - Diapers.com

2011 Winner

Diapers.com Rating

More About Diapers.com

Recent Reviews for Diapers.com

• May 4, 2015
    The free, next-day shipping has saved me, on more than one occasion, from having to go out of my way to go to the store for baby supplies or a birthday gift that I forgot about. As a mom, I have so many different things on my mind, and diapers.com has simplified this aspect of mommyhood for me!
  • May 1, 2015
    its my nieces 1st b day party sat i am so excited that i get to give her such a nice gift in such late timing bc of the delivery option! i shop for her all the time so i will be returning to your site shortly! :)
  • Apr 30, 2015
    I called to change my order and the customer service was FANTASIC!
  • Apr 29, 2015
    This is the best when your grand baby is far and you can't help out from next store.
  • Apr 26, 2015
    Diapers.com provides excellent service and superfast delivery. I don't always find them the cheapest, but when they have a sale on the items I want- it makes it well worth it to shop with them.
  • Apr 21, 2015
    I love this site - thank you for putting so many great products in one place with free shipping!!! : D
  • Apr 16, 2015
    need a place during checkout to write a gift card so they know who sent the gift, especially if gift comes in separate boxes
  • Apr 9, 2015
    Very Efficient, web site very east to use.
    Apr 18, 2015
  • Apr 6, 2015
    I am a G-Pa who enjoys taking care of my G-Son, which helps his Mommy and Daddy do other things for him...I love how quick the delivery gets to their home..
    Apr 10, 2015
  • Apr 3, 2015
    Nice products, easy site navigation and great experience overall.
  • Mar 27, 2015
    I"LL LET YOU KNOW MY OPINION WHEN AND IF THE ORDER ARIVES ON TIME AND IS CORRECT
  • Mar 27, 2015
    Diapers.com has been there from my grandchild (i sent them diapers) all the way my daughter being born...love the service and I will always use you. I love the fact that if i am having issues looking for discounts, I can always call and you have always found my a few dollars to save...AWESOME!!! Every little bit helps!!! Thank you!!!!!
  • Mar 23, 2015
    I was not able to apply the 25% discount to all purchases included for the extra discount.
  • Mar 22, 2015
    Great site with great prices and real next day delivery. Always my go to place to buy formula for my grandchildren.
  • Mar 21, 2015
    I love diapers.com. I have 15year old special needs child that is still wearing diapers. I think he is too small and skinny to wear adult size diapers yet. So i still buy him child diapers. And i cant find the size 7 in any stores so i depend on diapers.com to supply me with them. Its one more little thing that i dont have to worry about when it comes to my son. And thats very important to me:) THANK YOU DIAPERS.com
  • Mar 21, 2015
    LOVE! Always on time, and always cheaper than the store! I love that I can forget to order Diapers and be within a couple days and order and know they will be on my door step within the 2days! Thanks Diapers.com for always having my back!!
  • Mar 19, 2015
    I adore Diapers.com. Always have, always will.
  • Mar 11, 2015
    Can't explain in words how much this Company has helped me in the past 7 to 8 years, I've been ordering for my grandkids, for gifts, etc. etc IT IS GREATtttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Mar 11, 2015
    Best site for diapers...price, options, sizes, and delivery speed. I run out of diapers one day and have a new box delivered to my doorstep the next day or even that night sometimes! Can't beat it!
  • Mar 2, 2015
    Mar 13, 2015
    I am not sure of the quality of this product as it is a gift, but have heard that they are very happy with the car seat.