Diapers.com Reviews

Diapers.com Ratings and User Reviews. Diapers.com does not have enough recent reviews to provide current overall scores. Last rated on 10/05/2015.
Circle of Excellence - Diapers.com

2011 Winner

Recent Reviews for Diapers.com

• Oct 5, 2015
    The prices of your halloween costumes were great! So I decided on a costume from here and ordered one. However, when the cost of shipping got added - it ended up being not quite as good of a deal as if I had just gone to a local store. The cost of shipping is too high - I get that it's quite fast and that's nice. But really only if you need the items in the next 2 days! At the very least, there should be options for how fast you want your shipping to be - I would have chosen something much cheaper since I don't need this costume for a couple weeks. :/ That's a little disappointing that there was no choice in the matter (Unless I wanted to find another $30 to spend on stuff I didn't need!)
  • Oct 3, 2015
    the checkout portion is horrible, I was never able to add procducts to the cart
  • Sep 27, 2015
    I LOVE this site! I order everything I need from diapers, to house hold items, to personal items. I have been shopping on diapers.com for over a year now and I don't shop anywhere else for my children's needs. I used to order just diapers and wipes but just last month, I realized I could do all my shopping here instead of having to go to the store. I ordered $120.00 worth of household items, costumes, and food and saved tons of money. I also got everything in less than 3 days. Shipping is fast, I am ALWAYS updated on any delays ahead of time and I save ridiculous amounts of money because of all the discounts this site offers. I recommend this site to all the moms I know and even strangers. I am absolutely in love with this site!! Thank you diapers.com for making this part of my life so easy to take care of
  • Sep 14, 2015
  • Sep 11, 2015
    You make it very easy to order and have a nice selection. When I have called your employees are very friendly and take time to help me. I don't fell rushed lie other sites. Thank you.
    Sep 16, 2015
  • Aug 27, 2015
    They have pretty competative prices and extremely fast shipping. Makes ordering diapers during a busy week a breeze!
  • Aug 24, 2015
    I tried to use a coupon for a discount and was told that someone in my household had already used it but I am the only one making purchases and I never used it before. I wanted to pay with paypal and tried 3 times. Diapers.com wouldn't let me make the purchase until I used my credit card.
  • Aug 22, 2015
    So many clicks to finally checkout, but using Amazon shipping and billing info was convenient.
    Aug 27, 2015
    I was sent the wrong size for one item and now have to return the old one and re-order the correct size (which is not currently in stock). Now, when I reorder, I will no longer qualify for free shipping. Poor customer experience.
  • Aug 20, 2015
    Love the you can get the biggest box of diapers possible and that it ships free to your door in 2 days, I have told so many people about diapers.com
  • Aug 18, 2015
    the site froze several times during my purchase selection for a baby registry. Also didn't like that gift wrapping was not an option or even git boxing.
  • Aug 16, 2015
    Always great service!
  • Aug 15, 2015
    I honestly wish I would've found diapers.com sooner! The amount of money that I would have saved on formula! I have never found Similac 1 so large and so cheap. I've gone to Target, Babies R' Us, supermarket, Costco! No place gives me more bang for my buck like diapers.com! And the fast delivery is amazing! This is where I'm buying all my baby supplies! I HIGHLY AND WHOLE HEARTEDLY RECCOMEND THIS SITE! #mumapproved !
  • Aug 15, 2015
    I am never disappointed when I order from this site. I get my children's diapers on a regular basis as well as other related products and I also use wag.com for my dog food and treat needs. I highly recommend this site.
  • Aug 13, 2015
    This site charges more for shipping than the actual product. The sites home page states free shipping over $49, however does not specify that it's for certain locations only. Being a military family stationed in Hawaii, this is false advertising. If we had not received a gift certificate for this site as a baby shower gift, we would never shop at this site again. We have just spend $121.35 on 4 packages of size one pampers, $69 of that being shipping.
  • Aug 12, 2015
    it was easy to order and the shipping is so fast I couldn't believe it! I had to reread the date three times because it said tomorrow!!!!
  • Aug 10, 2015
    absolutely love the convenience and the 2 day free shipping. Quality service that you cant beat anywhere else!
  • Aug 6, 2015
    I love this website more then any other retailer (online or not).
  • Aug 5, 2015
    Love the site....fast, convenient and easy to use!!!!!!! Can't believe I ordered items at 9pm on a Wednesday and will receive some of them tomorrow!!!
    Aug 10, 2015
  • Jul 22, 2015
    I was amazed at the selection, not only of diapers, but much more. Also the speed of delivery, new day at no extra charge, thats incredible.
  • Jul 21, 2015
    Called customer service cause code wouldnt work. they honored it and was a perfect transaction =]