Diapers.com Reviews

12/16/2014
Diapers.com Ratings and User Reviews. Diapers.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 921 reviews. Last rated on 12/16/2014.
Circle of Excellence - Diapers.com

2011 Winner

Diapers.com Rating

More About Diapers.com

Recent Reviews for Diapers.com

• Dec 16, 2014
    good service have evrything require for kids
  • Dec 16, 2014
    i think Diapers.com is awesome! I love that I order items and receive them the next day or the day after! Amazing. Makes life stress and hassle free.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    I used to order a lot more from Diapers.com when my son was an infant, and will order more again when my second child is born. Improvements I would like to see to the site would be first and foremost 1) the ability to cross-search for items across all the site -- it is a pain to have to search for an item in each category (example, if Diapers.com doesn't have it, check Soap, then Vine, etc). The search engine is not as facile at recognizing search words, either: it's a little too picky. I also wish the minimum order requirement for free shipping was cheaper, or perhaps there is a rewards system when you order one small item more frequently so you don't have to think of ten things you need every time you're out of that hard-to-find baby toothpaste that thankfully you guys carry.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    I really appreciate the convenience of diapers.com and the quick turn around.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    It is sometimes difficult to sort out which is the best deal on diapers with the variety of sizes of box, and the occasional discount code.
    love the website!
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Love the site but not the gifting options.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Easy to use. Good prices.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Love this website! I use it regularly to buy almost all of the baby items, including food, diapers and toys! So convenient and you can't beat their amazing shipping!
    easy shopping experience
  • Dec 16, 2014
    I have been a member for a while and they have awesome customer service.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Price need to be more competitive.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    I received diaper bucks and it was difficult to figure out how to utilize them I love the 2 day shipping Have restrictive searching: for instance - I want to buy a Jellycat stuffed animal that is not a cat. But, I don't know what other animal I want. Have an option to eliminate cats from the jellycat search
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Buying for my daughter for Christmas, on her list! Hope this works out!
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Diapers.com remembers our card details maybe and doesn't allow us to buy the products as new customer even If I create a new account to utilize new customer offers. I didn't like this option. My husband and I use the same credit card for checkout but we would like to have 2 separate accounts at diapers.com. Why can't diapers.com allow this. I don't know the system remembers the card details or the address. But it doesn't let us checkout for the offer price. I hated this policy.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Always great prices and love the free shipping!
    i love them
  • Dec 16, 2014
    I love it and encourage everyone I know to use it!
  • Dec 12, 2014
    I love diapers.com!
    Dec 16, 2014
  • Dec 11, 2014
    love the site!
    Dec 16, 2014
    Love the site, easy and fast!