Diapers.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Diapers.com Reviews

Last rated on 02/18/2017.
Circle of Excellence - Diapers.com

2011 Winner

Diapers.com Rating

More About Diapers.com

Recent Reviews for Diapers.com

• Feb 18, 2017
    I am a grandmother--and have been ordering from this company for over 6yrs--you would think that they would give us better discounts--they changed coupon that USUALLY gave $5.00 off an order--now coupon makes you spend again to use it--SHAMEFUL !!!!!!!!
  • Feb 12, 2017
    I love getting items in 2 days! Especially used for ordering diapers/wipes and things I need in a hurry.
  • Feb 09, 2017
    My orders have been received in the time frame stated. Returns were easy to set up. Products ordered have been great. I would highly recommend Diapers.com
  • Feb 06, 2017
    diapers.com has been excellent. quality items - fast free shipping - and when i received a defective item they addressed it immediately.
  • Jan 26, 2017
    I have loved ordering from diapers.com. It is so easy to use and super convenient!
  • Jan 12, 2017
    I just accidentally found this ad was just what i was looking for
  • Dec 24, 2016
    Dec 30, 2016
    GREAT SELECTION
  • Dec 16, 2016
    The sales tax rate you are charging in Pratt(county), KS is incorrect!! This is illegal!!! The residents within the city are charged the rate you are using. If in the county (outside the city) it is .75% less!!! You have overcharged me $.63. demand a refund on my credit card. I know am correct because I have consulted the Kansas Department of revenue.
  • Nov 30, 2016
    easy to shop fast shipping
    Dec 11, 2016
  • Dec 06, 2016
    As a grandparent in another state, The ease of service on this site is wonderful. Having this website helps me help my daughter get the basics for my grandkids, and enables their great gramma also to send things to them.
    Dec 11, 2016
    The convenience of this service is what keeps me coming back. I cant be in the same state as my grandbabies but I can still take care of basic needs through diapers.com . My grandchildren are my shiny sparkle in my life and I miss them alot!! But it makes me feel good that they never have to run out of diapers. I will continue ordering through diapers.com until my grandson is potty trained. :)
  • Dec 07, 2016
    As a grandparent living on the West Coast, ordering for my grandchild on the East Coast is painless and economically feasible on your website. Prices are very comparative to either coast. Delivery the next day is priceless!!!
  • Nov 28, 2016
    Really enjoy their sales, free shipping, and fast delivery.
    Dec 05, 2016
  • Dec 02, 2016
    The only issue I have is that the promo code that was offered is not valid on daipers and wipes which I feel is unfair, as these are the items I am spending the most money on and not honoring the discount on them is not proper... it is so expensive buying these products.. I do not wish to buy other items right now! :( I like the convenience of getting the diapers and items delivered rather than lugging them around the store!
  • Dec 01, 2016
    This is such a wonderful online shopping experience. So simple and so economical and so friendly.
  • Nov 27, 2016
    This was one of the worst shopping experiences I've had in ages. I tried adding an item to the cart, the big prominent cart in the top right didn't update. It was by sheer luck I saw the virtually invisible, separate "Registry cart". When I finally found it and tried to go further into the checkout process, I had 3 baby strollers in my cart. I was unable to change it to 1 using either the Update link or the Remove link in 3 different browsers (Safari, Chrome, Firefox). I couldn't enter in the discount code my sister gave me in any browser. (Why does the "Enter your code:" text remain in the text field? It makes no sense.)I tried calling the 1-800 number and the representative couldn't help me. She couldn't find my sister's registry.Diapers.com is lucky that I love my sister and was willing to go through this crap to buy her a stroller that she needs. I never want to do business with Diapers.com again.
  • Nov 23, 2016
    I hope my experience turn out to be good the reviews on this site have some very negative feedback.