Diapers.com Reviews

Diapers.com Ratings and User Reviews. Diapers.com does not have enough recent reviews to provide current overall scores. Last rated on 11/14/2015.
Circle of Excellence - Diapers.com

2011 Winner

Recent Reviews for Diapers.com

• Nov 14, 2015
    You should really user test your Baby Registry check out experience. It kept saying the item was added to my cart, but it was a completely separate cart that I didn't even see because I was scrolled down too far. Then when I went to check out I almost missed the last button to confirm the purchase because again it was at the top of the page and I was scrolled down to far. Awful experience and I would not recommend your site.
  • Nov 14, 2015
    LOVE LOVE LOVE this website! Great prices, good deals and awesome variety. Fast free shipping! I tell all new mommy's to check out Diapers.com :)
  • Nov 13, 2015
    I am really pleased with Diapers.com. This is my second purchase from them and I couldn't be happier. The website is clean and easy to navigate, they have a nice selection of merchandise, and the free upgrade to next day shipping is awesome, too!
    Nov 18, 2015
    My order came two days late, which isn't a big deal. Diapers.com notified me when they realized my order wouldn't be arriving when expected. Overall I'm very pleased with Diapers.com and I will be using them in the future.
  • Nov 5, 2015
    I like this site a bit better than Amazon. You use my amazon account to get paid, but I don't have to pay for PrimePantry costs. Awesome! Also, I like that if you buy certain things, you get diaper bucks to use next time. Love this site.
  • Nov 3, 2015
    Every time I order from you guys you send me nice 20% 30% 40% off but I never get them when I need them. I have tried to wait but after I get my order placed then here come the coupons from you guys. I have tried to stick in there in show support but I never get a good deal at all.
  • Oct 30, 2015
    overall I have always had a positive experience with your web sight. However I can't stand when you send me a coupon for 5 dollars off and when I try to use it can't be combined with any other offers. come on now!
  • Oct 29, 2015
    I had trouble finding the checkout button. Your employee, Pierre, was helpful on the phone. My credit card info was deemed incorrect, although its a card I use all the time. Fortunately, Paypal worked.
  • Oct 21, 2015
    I'm upset because you said it would be free 1-2 day shipping. After I make my payment, you tell me it will be 5 -7 days before the gifts arrive. Now I've spent my money and will show up at the baby shower without any gifts. I'm not too happy about that. A little warning about shipping time before the payment would have been appreciated. I would have paid for quicker shipping.
  • Oct 7, 2015
    I like the quick delivery of diapers to my door for this site. They often have cheapest price, but sometimes, other online retailers beat them----they should have a price match. Additionally, I get frustrated because they seem to be out of my preferred products frequently. I also dislike that alot of big boxes of diapers are 49.99 so I have to find one other thing to buy that I don't need in order to get free shipping. It is annoying b/c then I just ship it back for free or have something else I don't need.
  • Oct 5, 2015
    The prices of your halloween costumes were great! So I decided on a costume from here and ordered one. However, when the cost of shipping got added - it ended up being not quite as good of a deal as if I had just gone to a local store. The cost of shipping is too high - I get that it's quite fast and that's nice. But really only if you need the items in the next 2 days! At the very least, there should be options for how fast you want your shipping to be - I would have chosen something much cheaper since I don't need this costume for a couple weeks. :/ That's a little disappointing that there was no choice in the matter (Unless I wanted to find another $30 to spend on stuff I didn't need!)
  • Oct 3, 2015
    the checkout portion is horrible, I was never able to add procducts to the cart
  • Sep 27, 2015
    I LOVE this site! I order everything I need from diapers, to house hold items, to personal items. I have been shopping on diapers.com for over a year now and I don't shop anywhere else for my children's needs. I used to order just diapers and wipes but just last month, I realized I could do all my shopping here instead of having to go to the store. I ordered $120.00 worth of household items, costumes, and food and saved tons of money. I also got everything in less than 3 days. Shipping is fast, I am ALWAYS updated on any delays ahead of time and I save ridiculous amounts of money because of all the discounts this site offers. I recommend this site to all the moms I know and even strangers. I am absolutely in love with this site!! Thank you diapers.com for making this part of my life so easy to take care of
  • Sep 14, 2015
  • Sep 11, 2015
    You make it very easy to order and have a nice selection. When I have called your employees are very friendly and take time to help me. I don't fell rushed lie other sites. Thank you.
    Sep 16, 2015