Diapers.com Reviews

Diapers.com Ratings and User Reviews. Diapers.com does not have enough recent reviews to provide current overall scores. Last rated on 08/24/2015.
Circle of Excellence - Diapers.com

2011 Winner

Recent Reviews for Diapers.com

• Aug 24, 2015
    I tried to use a coupon for a discount and was told that someone in my household had already used it but I am the only one making purchases and I never used it before. I wanted to pay with paypal and tried 3 times. Diapers.com wouldn't let me make the purchase until I used my credit card.
  • Aug 22, 2015
    So many clicks to finally checkout, but using Amazon shipping and billing info was convenient.
  • Aug 20, 2015
    Love the you can get the biggest box of diapers possible and that it ships free to your door in 2 days, I have told so many people about diapers.com
  • Aug 18, 2015
    the site froze several times during my purchase selection for a baby registry. Also didn't like that gift wrapping was not an option or even git boxing.
  • Aug 16, 2015
    Always great service!
  • Aug 15, 2015
    I honestly wish I would've found diapers.com sooner! The amount of money that I would have saved on formula! I have never found Similac 1 so large and so cheap. I've gone to Target, Babies R' Us, supermarket, Costco! No place gives me more bang for my buck like diapers.com! And the fast delivery is amazing! This is where I'm buying all my baby supplies! I HIGHLY AND WHOLE HEARTEDLY RECCOMEND THIS SITE! #mumapproved !
  • Aug 15, 2015
    I am never disappointed when I order from this site. I get my children's diapers on a regular basis as well as other related products and I also use wag.com for my dog food and treat needs. I highly recommend this site.
  • Aug 13, 2015
    This site charges more for shipping than the actual product. The sites home page states free shipping over $49, however does not specify that it's for certain locations only. Being a military family stationed in Hawaii, this is false advertising. If we had not received a gift certificate for this site as a baby shower gift, we would never shop at this site again. We have just spend $121.35 on 4 packages of size one pampers, $69 of that being shipping.
  • Aug 12, 2015
    it was easy to order and the shipping is so fast I couldn't believe it! I had to reread the date three times because it said tomorrow!!!!
  • Aug 10, 2015
    absolutely love the convenience and the 2 day free shipping. Quality service that you cant beat anywhere else!
  • Aug 6, 2015
    I love this website more then any other retailer (online or not).
  • Aug 5, 2015
    Love the site....fast, convenient and easy to use!!!!!!! Can't believe I ordered items at 9pm on a Wednesday and will receive some of them tomorrow!!!
    Aug 10, 2015
  • Jul 22, 2015
    I was amazed at the selection, not only of diapers, but much more. Also the speed of delivery, new day at no extra charge, thats incredible.
  • Jul 21, 2015
    Called customer service cause code wouldnt work. they honored it and was a perfect transaction =]
  • Jul 18, 2015
    Great site guys! Keep up the good work.
  • Jul 10, 2015
    They are so fast and reliable! Also, website and app are very easy to use!
  • Jul 9, 2015
    I wish I discovered this earlier. The free shipping at $49 and above is very easy to reach with little ones and the speed of shipping is AMAZING. Prices are on par with sale prices in my area. I will highly recommend this site to friends with kids.
  • Jul 6, 2015
    I am the great grandmother of this child. I expect tone ordering many products including a years supply if diapers. I would appreciate any money saving coupons or promotions that may be available to help defray sone of the cost. That certainly would help
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Love this website! My friend introduced me to it and it's been great for making everyday baby expenses a little cheaper and a little easier.
  • Jun 26, 2015
    I found your website very hard to use. When I placed my order I used the promotional code for a 15% discount. I had to change something on the order and it erased my discount. When I tried to reapply for the discount, it wouldn't take it. All that showed up in red lettering was, discount code could not be used twice. I feel ripped off because I couldn't get the discount on my on time placed order. Don't offer me a discount, than make it impossible to use!