Diapers.com Reviews

Diapers.com Ratings and User Reviews. Diapers.com does not have enough recent reviews to provide current overall scores. Last rated on 01/17/2016.
Circle of Excellence - Diapers.com

2011 Winner

Recent Reviews for Diapers.com

• Jan 17, 2016
    My primary website purchase was from SOAP.COM
  • Jan 4, 2016
    fast shipping, great products, there's always a coupon you can use
  • Dec 9, 2015
    Hi there, I LOVE diapers.com and recommend this site anytime I get the chance. I have several friends who are new or expecting mommies, so I refer them here often and/or give gifts/gift cards. I have a couple recommendations: 1) I think there needs to be a better array of gift card designs to choose from (online and physically mailed). The gift card I chose today was a physical card with only ONE design choice. The choice was a Caucasian child and the couple whom I issued the gift to are expecting an Interracial baby. I just think this is something that should be addressed or no race of child on the card at all and more "baby-like" design focus. 2) I'm that online shopper who continually adds items to my cart (so as to not lose them) and then usually removes/saves for later/adds and/or comes back another time. Today, I had SEVERAL items in my cart from the last baby shower I went to and the options I added. I think there needs to be a more streamlined card editing process/option. I was unable to select all at once and had to individually remove or save for later each item in my cart; this was very time-consuming. Thank you.
  • Nov 28, 2015
    i love using diapers.com. i always feel confident that i'm getting the best bargain for amazing product!
    Dec 4, 2015
    I love using Diaper.com for my baby's needs. The prices are outstanding and well worth the value, compared to other sites. I get more product at a better savings when I purchase from Diapers.com. The only negative thing I have to say about the site is that, the diaper size I need is Out of Stock yet AGAIN. They usually replenish within a week or so of my inquiry... but this is the second time it's happened. The first time it was out of stock, when it was replenished I made sure to buy 2 boxes of diapers to make sure I didn't run into this problem. And now that I've opened up the last pack of diapers before I run out again... sure enough, the size 2 diaper I need is Out of Stock again! The only reason I'm leery of the site not having what I need is due to the impeding Winter weather coming our way. So far, it's been unseasonably warm - so we could still go to the store if need be to get diapers. But how could Diapers/com RUN OUT of diapers?! I understand I'm not the only one purchasing, and perhaps the size I need is in demand... but come on. Besides this, I truly do love the site - and of course will wait until that Out of Stock sign goes away to make another purchase. I'm loyal, just annoyed.
  • Nov 27, 2015
    Checkout was very smooth, no problems And don;t forget the discounts!! 1 Would recommend to friends!!
  • Nov 14, 2015
    You should really user test your Baby Registry check out experience. It kept saying the item was added to my cart, but it was a completely separate cart that I didn't even see because I was scrolled down too far. Then when I went to check out I almost missed the last button to confirm the purchase because again it was at the top of the page and I was scrolled down to far. Awful experience and I would not recommend your site.
  • Nov 14, 2015
    LOVE LOVE LOVE this website! Great prices, good deals and awesome variety. Fast free shipping! I tell all new mommy's to check out Diapers.com :)
  • Nov 13, 2015
    I am really pleased with Diapers.com. This is my second purchase from them and I couldn't be happier. The website is clean and easy to navigate, they have a nice selection of merchandise, and the free upgrade to next day shipping is awesome, too!
    Nov 18, 2015
    My order came two days late, which isn't a big deal. Diapers.com notified me when they realized my order wouldn't be arriving when expected. Overall I'm very pleased with Diapers.com and I will be using them in the future.