DiatomaceousEarth.com Reviews

07/12/2014
DiatomaceousEarth.com Ratings and User Reviews. DiatomaceousEarth.com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 108 reviews. Last rated on 07/12/2014.

DiatomaceousEarth.com Rating

More About DiatomaceousEarth.com

Recent Reviews for DiatomaceousEarth.com

• Jul 12, 2014
    I am curious about the product. I am anxious to try it out. I have not tried the product, so at this point, my comment are speculation. I feel it is premature to expect me to comment on the product. I will defiantly have a comment on the product after I get the merchandise.
  • Jul 12, 2014
    I have listened to Howard Garret, the dirt doctor, and he highly recommends Diatomaceous earth for numerous things
  • Jul 12, 2014
    Fantastic site, easy ordering, great price. I'll be back!
  • Jul 11, 2014
    My daughter said it worked for her and her 4 cats after her daughter stayed with her a while with her 2 cats that went outside and brought in a ton of fleas. she was able to do it herself and not have to pay so much money for pest control company and may be harmful to her pets....this was not harmful and worked.
  • Jul 11, 2014
    Your site is filled with great information and articles. This makes for an educated consumer. Thank you!
  • Jul 11, 2014
    I have researched several different providers for DE and found the quality and the price is best with DiatomaceousEarth.com overall.
  • Jul 11, 2014
    Informative site...convinced me to buy.
  • Jul 10, 2014
    Compared prices with other sites. Extremely competitive with reasonable shipping costs.
  • Jul 10, 2014
    I love this site and DE powder.
  • Jul 9, 2014
    This is my first purchase heard about it from my nephew, says he really likes so i am going to give it a try i have lots of numbness in my legs so i want to see if this will help.will come back later with a reply
  • Jul 7, 2014
    my wife said check you folks out so we are
  • Jul 7, 2014
    Upon reading the information about Diatomaceous Earth on yor website, I am hopeful that my purchasing this product from your company will prove to be an inexpensive and efficient resolution to an annoying and difficult bedbug problem.
  • Jul 7, 2014
    Can't wait to try! Health benefits look to be great! Really hope it works on our flea problem.
  • Jun 30, 2014
    Hope this is a good organic product
    Jul 7, 2014
    Happy happy happy
  • Jun 30, 2014
    Thanks for offering food grade diatomaceous earth!!!
    Jul 11, 2014
  • Jun 29, 2014
    Jul 8, 2014
    I have used it before with good results-----glad to find it again. I'm fighting cockroaches.
  • Jun 26, 2014
    It was easy, wish I had gone here first
    Jul 7, 2014
  • Jun 25, 2014
    Jul 8, 2014
    The product was great! The DE met all of my expectations and the price was awesome!