Discount Contact Lenses Reviews

08/31/2015
Discount Contact Lenses Ratings and User Reviews. Discount Contact Lenses is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 201 reviews. Last rated on 08/31/2015.
Circle of Excellence - Discount Contact Lenses

Discount Contact Lenses Rating

More About Discount Contact Lenses

Recent Reviews for Discount Contact Lenses

• Aug 31, 2015
    Saved me a lot of money! I'm glad I found this website!
    It the best the deals
    very good company
  • Aug 31, 2015
    I have used this business for years as they have A+ products and are a wonderful, discounted place to purchase Contact Lenses.
  • Aug 30, 2015
    Easy to use website. Had a discount code but was unable to use.
  • Aug 29, 2015
    I have been buying from Discount Lens for years. I am disappointed in that Boston lenes do not have a case that is specifically for Gas perms. I use an old case 15 years old with eye cups that fit the gas perms. I also find it wierd that I have to use old Boston solution bottles (screw tops) and refill them as the snap tops on the new solutions are highly unusable. Finally, I need to buy a kit and throw away the lens case and other assesories, in order to save $5.00 on the soaking solution. This is a waste. None of these complaints are related to your company but rather to your supplier, Boston.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    Loved this site! Wasn't sure about it but after seeing how secure the transactions are, I love it!
    quick and easy
  • Aug 28, 2015
    Make the rebate process easier or automated. Otherwise thanks!
  • Aug 28, 2015
    Very fast checkout and good prices in comparison to competition.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    Always buy from you all!! You make reordering so easy, and even call my doctor for me if my prescription has expired! Recommend y'all all the time!
  • Aug 27, 2015
    Would be beneficial to have an "update cart" button to update cart once coupon code has been entered.
  • Aug 26, 2015
    Best deal online with no hidden processing fees or shipping fees!
  • Aug 25, 2015
    The rebate is a little tricky to figure out and include when checking out. Overall, it was a smooth checkout.
  • Aug 25, 2015
    Webpage is very easy to navigate and user friendly. I move a lot, which means switching doctors. Discountcontactlenses.com have always made the transition very smooth, quick and my contact are in my mailbox in a just a few days after the order has been placed.
  • Aug 23, 2015
    Would like an overnight shipping option
    Aug 28, 2015
  • Aug 19, 2015
    Aug 29, 2015
    had only one issue .. received email telling me I need a new prescription from my Dr. and it came when I had not received my contacts yet.. so I had to call and figure out what was going on.. but the women was nice and all is fine now
  • Aug 16, 2015
    Great, easy experience. Best prices around!
    Aug 26, 2015
  • Aug 16, 2015
    I have ordered from Discount Contact Lenses many times, the ser vice has always been excellent, but now it seems the contact lens makers are making us users buy more at a time, not everyone can afford that.
    Aug 26, 2015
    I wasn't happy having to buy 12 prs, but that wasn't del fault
  • Aug 13, 2015
    I would like to be able to enter a split payment during the checkout process, particularly to use Flex Spending along with a regular card.
    Aug 28, 2015