Discount Contact Lenses Reviews

04/23/2015
Discount Contact Lenses Ratings and User Reviews. Discount Contact Lenses is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 150 reviews. Last rated on 04/22/2015.
Circle of Excellence - Discount Contact Lenses

Discount Contact Lenses Rating

More About Discount Contact Lenses

Recent Reviews for Discount Contact Lenses

• Apr 22, 2015
    Wish I had known my previously ordered contact lenses were disconntinued before ordering, and that no coupon codes apply to me, no matter what I try to change
  • Apr 22, 2015
    simplicity pleasant helpfulness in the past when I called know what they are talking about ethical by all appearances price is critical
  • Apr 21, 2015
    The site is clear and easy to use. I like that it is set up for quick entry of choices (for instance, my credit card info was stored so I didn't have to reenter it). I continue to use this site because the shipping is free.
  • Apr 20, 2015
    Very easy to use and good prices.
  • Apr 19, 2015
    The discount code is always hard to use- it usually never works for me because you have to put it in an unusual place but seem to be prompted to check out at the same time.
  • Apr 19, 2015
    My Eye Doctor's office shared the website information with me and very glad they did.
  • Apr 17, 2015
    user friendly website with great discounts offers
  • Apr 16, 2015
    Great place to buy Contact Lenses
  • Apr 15, 2015
    always use them - best price and fast free delivery
  • Apr 15, 2015
    I've used them several times. Always good service at a good price, and prompt delivery within a few days.
  • Apr 14, 2015
    Reordering lenses through Discount Contact Lenses is super easy as all of your historic data pops up automatically including mailing and billing information. Less than 5 minutes to reorder. Awesome!
  • Apr 14, 2015
    A lot cheaper than the local eye wear store and very easy to order online. Orders are always correct and delivery is fast.
  • Apr 14, 2015
    i had troubble with my payment on paypal. I used the same credit card on your site and it worked fine.
  • Apr 14, 2015
    Best rates on contact lenses I have found... Great customer service also!
  • Apr 13, 2015
    Been doing business with DCL for years.....A+ service.
    Apr 17, 2015
    I live close to the shipping center, I don't understand why my package had to be shipped 2-3 hours away just to come back. I could have received me package a day earlier if it didn't go to Cleveland first. It took three days which is still pretty good and was what I expected. However, it would have been nice to receive it a day earlier. Maybe on local deliverers, the packages can be sent directly to the post office instead of just having them all picked up at once and having them go to a distribution center for sorting and distribution.
  • Apr 13, 2015
    Easy to find products and quick checkout
  • Apr 3, 2015
    Easy to order from clear and concise website, not confusing at all. Now, let's see how accurately and quickly my order will arrive.
    Apr 20, 2015
    One of the Best online companies I have ever ordered from and I order online about 2-3 times a week.
  • Apr 2, 2015
    So easy to order and check out.
    Apr 15, 2015
  • Apr 2, 2015
    Apr 14, 2015
    The boxes were not marked left or right
  • Mar 20, 2015