Discount Contact Lenses Reviews

02/12/2016
Discount Contact Lenses Ratings and User Reviews. Discount Contact Lenses is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 137 reviews. Last rated on 02/12/2016.
Circle of Excellence - Discount Contact Lenses

Discount Contact Lenses Rating

More About Discount Contact Lenses

Recent Reviews for Discount Contact Lenses

love they have ebates!
  • Feb 12, 2016
    Disappointed that I could not use a coupon code for $5 off my order that discountcontactlenses.com had sent me.
  • Feb 12, 2016
    I like how easy it is to submit the prescription.
  • Feb 12, 2016
    All aspects of the website seem great, however since I'm ordering from Canada, I would've preferred to have the converted amount stated before the order was actually processed.
  • Feb 12, 2016
    I am very pleased that I checked your website for comparable pricing!! Thanks and keep up the good work and discount prices;)
  • Feb 11, 2016
    Love this site! Have been wearing contacts for almost 15 years and been a customer of discount contact lenses for almost 6 years :)
  • Feb 10, 2016
    I appreciate the occasional discounts, but I notice that the "original" cost of the lenses seems higher when there is a discount offered, which is a concern.
  • Feb 10, 2016
    Their cost of this order was a function of the manufacture fixed price. Not of Discount Contact Lenses. All suppliers are required to charge exactly what Acuvue dictates. That is unfortunate. Also Discountcontactlens.com offered me a 5 dollar discount on my next order over 50 dollars. It would have been nice if they would have subtracted 5 dollars from this order given I spent $120. Plus I am a returning customer. Walgreens charges the same amount for my contacts to the penny. And I rack up bonus points with them. Guess I will try them on my next order.
  • Feb 10, 2016
    They are very fast, accurate, and reasonable.
  • Feb 10, 2016
    I started the order because of a coupon code to save money. Only after i sent in my prescription did it say that they arent accepting coupons at this time. I could of save $50 by ordering from my usual place since i couldnt use my coupons.
  • Feb 9, 2016
    the variety of payment options is what was attractive about Discount Contact Lenses
  • Feb 9, 2016
    I await receipt of goods ordered to see whether I will use this site again
  • Feb 9, 2016
    We find the service to be very good and consistent along with the savings regarding your pricing on lenses.
  • Feb 9, 2016
    I searched several websites to find Discount Contact Lenses to be the easiest and best price available!
  • Feb 9, 2016
    The special rebate after eye exam seems useless and more of a gimmick.
  • Feb 9, 2016
    The place to include coupon code needs to be more visible!
  • Feb 7, 2016
    I entered the incorrect rx the last time I ordered and couldn't return,so I lost money. I wish there was a way I could have returned them and been reimbursed.
  • Feb 7, 2016
    Great Product for great price.
  • Feb 5, 2016
    I appreciate how easy it is to reorder lenses, and I use this company because they do not charge for shipping the lenses.
  • Jan 19, 2016
    Ive been a customer for about five years now and recommend this site to everyone i know who wears contacts.