Discount Contact Lenses Reviews

10/20/2014
Discount Contact Lenses Ratings and User Reviews. Discount Contact Lenses is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 163 reviews. Last rated on 10/19/2014.
Circle of Excellence - Discount Contact Lenses

Discount Contact Lenses Rating

More About Discount Contact Lenses

Recent Reviews for Discount Contact Lenses

• Oct 19, 2014
    I am highly satisfied with Discount Contact Lenses. I was told that I would likely not be able to find the brand of colored lenses I was looking for which I've worn for years. But DCL had them. Thank you, DCL. You're my eye hero.
  • Oct 18, 2014
    I love Discount Contact Lenses. Shipping is always amazingly fast, and I've never been able to find a better price on my contact lens brand.
  • Oct 14, 2014
    I am shocked with the more than 50% price increase of the Acuvue lens.
  • Oct 13, 2014
    ALWAYS HAD GOOD SERVICE AND TURN AROUND TIME, NOT HAPPY ABOUT THE PRICE INCREASE
  • Oct 12, 2014
    I use discountcontactlenses.com everytime I buy my contacts
  • Oct 11, 2014
    I will not order my contac lenses from no other web site
  • Oct 10, 2014
    great site with fast shipping.
  • Oct 10, 2014
    Great prices on contacts!
    Oct 18, 2014
    This website has great prices and delivers in a timely manner. I will definitely order from them next time and would recommend ordering from here to anyone.
  • Oct 9, 2014
    Always a very good shopping experience!
  • Oct 8, 2014
    Easy to use
  • Oct 7, 2014
    i had a slight problem with my order which they immediately fixed. very happy with their service
  • Oct 7, 2014
    good value and saves me money!
  • Oct 7, 2014
    I was disappointed. I had a coupon and there was no opportunity to use the coupon before check-out. The "special instructions box" is listed right beneath shipping, so I thought that was for FEDEX and where they should leave the package. Once I made the purchase I get a pop-up saying that I can save $5 on my next order if I put the coupon code in the special instructions box. That isn't very clear, and I think it is dishonest that I wasn't able to use my coupon due to the shoddy communication on the website. I mean, seriously, on what website do you have to intrinsically know to cut and paste or type in a coupon code into a "Special Instructions" box? That makes no sense. :(
    Oct 15, 2014
    I accidentally put the wrong code for one of the sections on my prescription. Marvin from Customer Service emailed me after contacting my eye dr, who provided the correct prescription. Because of Marvin's help I was able to correct the problem quickly and order the correct contact lenses. He really deserves a thank you for his excellent service!!! Thank you, Marvin!
  • Oct 1, 2014
    Very nice site. Easy to navigate and shop. Can order what I need in seconds.
    Oct 11, 2014
  • Sep 30, 2014
    Love discount contactlenses!!
    Oct 15, 2014
  • Sep 25, 2014
    Fast and Easy!
    Oct 5, 2014
  • Sep 25, 2014
    easy experience, well priced in comparison to australian pricing where i live.
    Oct 5, 2014
    I will use your site to buy contact lenses as long as you continue to be well priced. The experience was really good and I am an overseas customer - delivery was on time and the product arrived in good shape.
  • Sep 24, 2014
    it was great
    Oct 16, 2014
    Good
  • Sep 22, 2014
    Have ordered from Discount for years, well priced, top quality, easy to order
    Oct 4, 2014
  • Sep 22, 2014
    I first ordered in 2010, and was not well pleased, but since then, I have had excellent service.
    Oct 7, 2014
    The first time I purchased from them, several years ago, it was not a happy experience, but every purchase I have made in the last year has been handled promptly and correctly.