Discount Contact Lenses Reviews

09/02/2015
Discount Contact Lenses Ratings and User Reviews. Discount Contact Lenses is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 201 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Discount Contact Lenses

Discount Contact Lenses Rating

More About Discount Contact Lenses

Recent Reviews for Discount Contact Lenses

• Jul 28, 2015
    Discount Lenses has great products for wonderful prices. The website is easy to navigate and I love it!
  • Jul 28, 2015
    Really love your prices and have 3 family members that wear contact lenses and would love more discounts from you all. Thanks !!!
    Quick and easy
  • Jul 28, 2015
    I was referred to this web site by a co-worker who orders her contact from you. I was unable to find the brand that my physician perscribed where I normally order them from and the overall price is much cheaper than what I have paid previously
  • Jul 27, 2015
    Got here after comparing prices on line. Very satisfied.
  • Jul 27, 2015
    Satisfied overall. My contacts (Acuvue Oasys and Oasys for Astigmatism) are not eligible for any discounts and this was not clearly reflected until checkout.
  • Jul 27, 2015
    Was satisfied with the on line ordering
  • Jul 25, 2015
    I am so beyond thrilled that I found the contacts that I want and I could actually afford them! As a mother of five, fighting cancer with no health insurance, this is such a blessing.
  • Jul 24, 2015
    Over the years I have found Discount Contact Lenses to be quality contacts with easy processing and quick shipping
  • Jul 24, 2015
    very happy with service, no issues
  • Jul 22, 2015
    I've realized after taxes that I can purchase these contacts locally cheaoer the next time. Also, with my last purchase in April I had applied a coupon code to receive $5 off my purchase of $50 or more, which it was and did not receive discount.
  • Jul 22, 2015
    Efficient, fast, best prices online or anywhere I've seen.
  • Jul 22, 2015
    I don't appreciate being told in an email that i get a 25% discount, but when I go to check out, it tells me that i cannot have it. Kinda lame...so once again, i got retailed by your corp. thanks
  • Jul 22, 2015
    i made a mistake by allowing the pre-populated quantities of some of the lenses i did not want. now i sent a customer service email trying to adjust the order. in my opinion - when reordering, the previous order should not be pre-populated with quantities - the quantity should be zero - therefore the customer would have to actively select the quantity. there can always be an alert flag if the customer selects to proceed without selecting any quantity. I think prepopulating the quantities is a bit under-handed.
  • Jul 20, 2015
    Jul 28, 2015
    Good customer services and clear information.
  • Jul 12, 2015
    Site could use better encryption for online orders.
    Jul 22, 2015
    Online ordering could use better encryption
  • Jul 4, 2015
    I like that the company gets my prescription directly from my doctor, saving me the bother of getting a copy and sending it in. Also, reordering is extremely easy, which is great.
    Jul 22, 2015
    I very much appreciate the ease with which the site can be navigated and the free shipping.
  • Feb 5, 2015