Discount Contact Lenses Reviews

Discount Contact Lenses Ratings and User Reviews. Discount Contact Lenses is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 197 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Discount Contact Lenses

Discount Contact Lenses Rating

More About Discount Contact Lenses

Recent Reviews for Discount Contact Lenses

• Aug 12, 2015
    i like the discounts u offer
  • Aug 11, 2015
    Whenever I shop around online to compare prices, I always end up ordering here. Even when it seems like the contact lenses are priced lower elsewhere, shipping and taxes always end up making it more expensive to order somewhere else. I also like how my doctor's information is saved, which is very convenient.
  • Aug 10, 2015
    When I hit "Reorder" I had to clear my shopping cart of other items before I could proceed.
  • Aug 9, 2015
    Very easy to use.
  • Aug 7, 2015
    Your contacts are very affordable and easy to order/reorder and the ease of uploading Rx is great.
  • Aug 7, 2015
    Love prices and the quickness you ship
  • Aug 7, 2015
    great contacts and great prices!!!!
  • Aug 4, 2015
    Saved alot of money purchasing them here.
    Aug 12, 2015
    My order and the time it took to arrive was fine. I was disappointed however that I received an email which said "save up to 25% off with our back to school sale," only to find that my particular brand of contacts were not actually 25% off. I do appreciate the free shipping though.
  • Aug 4, 2015
    Price are good and ships fast
  • Aug 3, 2015
    Easy and Quick! They have what I need when I need it!
  • Jul 30, 2015
    I was very pleased with the price for my lenses in comparison to other merchants I have used in the past! I will definitely continue ordering my contact lenses on
    Aug 10, 2015
  • Jul 29, 2015
    Great, speedy ordering and delivery!
    Aug 6, 2015
  • Jul 26, 2015
    Great service and responsive to inquiries or issues if there are any.
    Aug 3, 2015
    The item should have arrived sooner than it did. I was notified Monday a week ago it was shipped. It usually takes 3-5 days.This time 8 days.
  • Jul 26, 2015
    I wanted to apply a promo code for 5% off, but never found a place to put one :(
    Aug 5, 2015
    My contacts came when it said it would arrive. But the shipping days were longer than some other places I have ordered from before. Also the tracking link sent on email did it work - it just took me to the usps website and I had to copy and paste the tracking number.
  • Jul 25, 2015
    Aug 4, 2015
    I was asked to have my prescription faxed which was, but they said they could not fill my order?????
  • Jul 20, 2015
    Aug 11, 2015
    I was having a problem with my provider giving the prescription information to Discount Contact Lenses' personnel but they stuck with me and got the information needed. They immediately sent out my order and I was very happy with the attention that I received from them.
  • Jul 18, 2015
    No option to enter code (shopping cart claimed due to sale prices, discount codes had been disabled). But my code was for membership points (not an actual discount). Great price on lenses, but still...
    Aug 4, 2015
    Once my order was matched with my script, everything went well. I placed my order and emailed my prescription the same day. I received multiple auto messages to send in my script. Calling customer service several days later, the tech quickly matched my email and order, then my order was sent.