Discount Contact Lenses Reviews

01/24/2015
Discount Contact Lenses Ratings and User Reviews. Discount Contact Lenses is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 148 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Discount Contact Lenses

Discount Contact Lenses Rating

More About Discount Contact Lenses

Recent Reviews for Discount Contact Lenses

• Jan 14, 2015
    I have never purchased through Discount Contact Lenses before and thought it was very easy.
  • Jan 13, 2015
    This site is the cheapest and easiest to use, I highly reccomend them!
    excellent products great site
  • Jan 13, 2015
    I am disappointed that I am unable to use the discounts. It makes me want to go shop somewhere else. This has happened to me the last two times I have ordered from discount contact lenses. This will probably be my last order from this site!!
  • Jan 12, 2015
    Perhaps could add an overnight (priority) delivery option at a premium cost?
  • Jan 12, 2015
    Great business and service!
  • Jan 10, 2015
    I live in Australia and have always been happy ordering my contact lenses from Discount Contact Lenses.
  • Jan 9, 2015
    Great website overall! Shipping is slightly slow however (to Europe) especially when considering it costs $14.95, and other sites ship for free! Great selection of products, always very well packaged and great customer service.
  • Jan 8, 2015
    Always the cheapest. Easy to find/reorder my contacts. Never have any issues. Shipments are always on time if not earlier. Customer Service is excellent.
  • Jan 8, 2015
    I love how easy it is to order from you site. Thank You
  • Jan 8, 2015
    Cheapest prices I've seen!
    Jan 14, 2015
  • Jan 7, 2015
    Love the easy and fast checkout!
  • Jan 7, 2015
    I love Discount Contact Lenses. Pricing, product availability, coupons, discounts, easy to order, fast. Deliveries actually usually come within 3 days.
  • Jan 7, 2015
    Discount of 10% did not apply as expected.
  • Jan 7, 2015
    I love Discount Contact lenses. I've never had a problem with my contact lenses. They are fast efficient and they back their products. I am very satisfied with them. I have been regularly ordering from them for over 8 years now. In addition, their prices are very fair and reasonable.
  • Jan 7, 2015
    Didn't get a chance to change credit card before order was processed.
  • Dec 8, 2014
    The reordering history makes it so easy and quick to place an order. Delivery of product is always satisfactory.
    Jan 11, 2015
    I have used Discount Contact Lenses in the past, and love everything about them. The ease of reordering, the customer service, the fast delivery, etc. However, for the first time I got one defected Len and was told it could not be replaced until the one single Len was returned. I had opened and placed the Len in my eye before discovering it was defected. I immediately removed it and opened another pack. Who saves one Len? Nevertheless, I'm still going to use Discount Contact Lenses for all my orders.