Discount Contact Lenses Reviews

07/28/2015
Discount Contact Lenses Ratings and User Reviews. Discount Contact Lenses is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 164 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Discount Contact Lenses

Discount Contact Lenses Rating

More About Discount Contact Lenses

Recent Reviews for Discount Contact Lenses

• Jul 22, 2015
    Efficient, fast, best prices online or anywhere I've seen.
  • Jul 22, 2015
    I don't appreciate being told in an email that i get a 25% discount, but when I go to check out, it tells me that i cannot have it. Kinda lame...so once again, i got retailed by your corp. thanks
  • Jul 22, 2015
    i made a mistake by allowing the pre-populated quantities of some of the lenses i did not want. now i sent a customer service email trying to adjust the order. in my opinion - when reordering, the previous order should not be pre-populated with quantities - the quantity should be zero - therefore the customer would have to actively select the quantity. there can always be an alert flag if the customer selects to proceed without selecting any quantity. I think prepopulating the quantities is a bit under-handed.
  • Jul 21, 2015
    I like having this online ordering option which is cheaper than buying at the vision store and I like that they get delivered to my house.
  • Jul 21, 2015
    This is the second time I purchase from you
    I love this site.:-)
    Easy and convenient.
  • Jul 20, 2015
    My only critiicsm is that my contacts are delivered to my mailbox which is a central mailbox so in winter the lenses are sitting in -20 degrees and in summer it could be 100 degrees--so if they could let me know when the mail has been delivered it would avoid me checking every day until it comes in.
  • Jul 20, 2015
    Discount Contact Lenses offers great deals on the toric lenses that I need. The price was about $15 less than it would be ordering them through my insurance. The free shipping is a bonus! The website is easy to navigate and reordering contacts is a breeze. I certainly will be ordering from Discount Contact Lenses again.
  • Jul 19, 2015
    Thank you Discount Contact Lenses!
  • Jul 18, 2015
    No option to enter code (shopping cart claimed due to sale prices, discount codes had been disabled). But my code was for membership points (not an actual discount). Great price on lenses, but still...
  • Jul 17, 2015
    If would have been allow to use the online coupon of 25% I would have bought contacts for the whole year, but for some reason it kept giving me a message stating that it was the lowest promotion so no discounts allowed
    It was so easy!!!
  • Jul 16, 2015
    I called and spoke with a customer service rep on the phone and he was very helpful. Sorry to say I did not get his name.
  • Jul 16, 2015
    I love the reminder to reorder my contacts
  • Jul 15, 2015
    This was a quick and easy transaction and I anticipate regular future use of this merchant
  • Jul 15, 2015
    my coupon code empd1 did not work.
  • Jul 13, 2015
    Keep up the good price points for contact lenses.
    Jul 18, 2015
    Very good customer service
  • Jul 5, 2015
    Discount contact lenses are the best value out there. I would never consider any other company
    Jul 15, 2015
  • Jul 4, 2015
    I like that the company gets my prescription directly from my doctor, saving me the bother of getting a copy and sending it in. Also, reordering is extremely easy, which is great.
    Jul 22, 2015
    I very much appreciate the ease with which the site can be navigated and the free shipping.