Discount Contact Lenses Reviews

08/20/2014
Discount Contact Lenses Ratings and User Reviews. Discount Contact Lenses is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 149 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Discount Contact Lenses

2013 Winner

Discount Contact Lenses Rating

More About Discount Contact Lenses

Recent Reviews for Discount Contact Lenses

• Jul 29, 2014
    Cheapest place to get Contacts for sure after looking around this was the best deal.
  • Jul 29, 2014
    You guys are great! I ordered contacts once and it turned out the RX was too strong, I called and sent back and customer service could not have been morn accommodating!
  • Jul 29, 2014
    I was very excited to see the low pricing on contact lenses. Being a single mom, putting her child thru college, I value every discount I can find. Thank you and I look forward to future purchases from you in the future.
  • Jul 28, 2014
    Excellent customer support and shopping experience.
  • Jul 28, 2014
    to make the purchase not let me use coupons
  • Jul 26, 2014
    I LOVE THIS WEBSITE ITS SO EASY TO USE
  • Jul 24, 2014
    Fast and easy, with reminders that tell me when to quickly place my order!
  • Jul 23, 2014
    competitive prices, easy checkout, but wish there was a 24/7 online chat support. it could have been really nice!
    Quick, easy, and professional
  • Jul 22, 2014
    I just had to cancel my order from vision direct because they took to long I order them on July 17th and still verifying my prescription. With Discount lenses my experience was a breeze and my order was shipped fast.
  • Jul 22, 2014
    Very happy with the service.
    Jul 30, 2014
    Always reliable, very pleased. Never a problem.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    Thus far this has been a pleasant experience
  • Jul 20, 2014
    love it - gets to my house just in time!
  • Jul 20, 2014
    I am happy with the service from discount contacts I've ordered from other online contact places but was not satisfied with shopping there. I will only order my contact and accessories from discount contacts.
  • Jul 16, 2014
  • Jul 11, 2014
    Jul 21, 2014
    Very easy to order
  • Jul 8, 2014
    I have always had SUCH positive experiences with discountcountactlenses.com. Their customer service team is very friendly, and they present themselves as real humans that genuinely want to help and for you as a customer to be satisfied with the order process and with the products you receive.
    Jul 24, 2014
    Can't say enough good things about the great customer service I have received!
  • Jun 29, 2014
    Jul 21, 2014
    faxed new RX, then there were 3 phone calls and 6 emails because it was different than the last RX, duh! too much drama

From Discount Contact Lenses

Dear Discount Contact Lenses Customer, We apologize that were not satisfied with your shopping experience. When shipping contacts within the United States we are required by law to verify your order with your prescription. If your order does not ... Read full response »