Discount Contact Lenses Reviews

08/27/2016
Discount Contact Lenses Ratings and User Reviews. Discount Contact Lenses is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 146 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Discount Contact Lenses

Discount Contact Lenses Rating

More About Discount Contact Lenses

Recent Reviews for Discount Contact Lenses

• Jul 22, 2016
    Great company. Easy ordering.
  • Jul 20, 2016
    I love this website. My family and I always purchase our contact lenses here. Highly recommend.
  • Jul 19, 2016
    please give me more promo codes or coupons and take good care of my package (international shipping) and i wanna get my package as soon as possible i think that shipping charges are a little pricey here
  • Jul 16, 2016
    very satisfied with products and prices.
  • Jul 16, 2016
    they beat 1-800-contacts byhalf
  • Jul 14, 2016
    Works great and I appreciate receiving notice when my Rx is about to expire
  • Jul 13, 2016
    Best price for contact lenses online!
    Jul 22, 2016
    Best prices for contact lenses! And fast shipping! Will definitely continue to order from Discount Contact Lenses!!!
  • Jul 13, 2016
    Good experience, but hard to find out where to enter the discount code at checkout.
  • Jul 13, 2016
    Best price I have found for purchasing my contacts
  • Jul 11, 2016
    My only disappointment was I could not find the exact match for my latest prescription. It is only slightly different from my old one, so I just ordered my old one again (it is perfectly effective). However next time I would like to be able to get exactly what was prescribed.
    I liked the prices.
  • Jul 11, 2016
    The process was easy and the cost was lower than at my eye doctor, including delivery.
  • Jul 7, 2016
    Ive been ordering from this site for a while (since we've been stationed in Japan) and I absolutely love it. They have always gotten my orders perfect and always at great timing! Seriously will probably only order my contacts from here forever.
    Jul 16, 2016
  • Jul 6, 2016
    Easy to use and cheaper than all competitors!
    Jul 22, 2016
  • Jul 3, 2016
    Reliably delivered products, great discounts, as advertised.
    Jul 12, 2016
    All in the name: Contact Lens products at a good discount. And delivered well. After about a half-dozen purchases, no complaints.
  • Jun 30, 2016
    Your prices are fantastic, your service is excellent and the shipping to Rarotonga in the Cook Islands is very fast. I was recommended to you several years ago and have also referred you to friends who now buy from you too! Thank you for the great service.
    Jul 18, 2016
  • Jun 28, 2016
    Jul 16, 2016
    Easiet and quickest way to get my contacts. And less than the eye doctors office!
  • Jun 27, 2016
    Jul 11, 2016
    Very easy and streamlined process. I always order from you!