Discount Dance Supply Reviews

01/31/2015
Discount Dance Supply Ratings and User Reviews. Discount Dance Supply is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 1803 reviews. Last rated on 01/30/2015.
Circle of Excellence - Discount Dance Supply

2008 Platinum

Discount Dance Supply Rating

More About Discount Dance Supply

Recent Reviews for Discount Dance Supply

• Jan 30, 2015
    great selections. just not sure about sizes need more specifications.
  • Jan 30, 2015
    great prices. Would like to see more rhinestone bra tops/crop top selections.
  • Jan 30, 2015
    We continue to purchase costumes through discount dance because it is so easy, great quality, and affordable!
  • Jan 30, 2015
    Excited to see the quality because the selection and price are great.
    really good experience.
  • Jan 30, 2015
    Wish they had a size chart for children's ballet clothes and accessories
    Love the products!
    Very good experience by shopping online at Discount dance Supply
  • Jan 30, 2015
    Yours is the first store I look to for my daughter's dancewear.
  • Jan 30, 2015
    the price on your products is amazing. just ordered accessories and tights and will be back to order many more things in the future
  • Jan 30, 2015
    prices comp. to other sites.
  • Jan 30, 2015
    When i was at checkout the shipping was free but while checking out they charged me for shipping.
  • Jan 29, 2015
    I thought the site was easy to navigate and the process was simple. The only thing is that I placed my order at home and didn't have my catalogue with me to punch in my teachers code and missed out on the extra savings. Since this was my first time ordering online in such a long time I didn't realize that I needed to bring my catalogue home with me. Tried using the live chat for help to see if I could be given my teacher code but my message bounced back saying that it couldn't be sent/received.
  • Jan 29, 2015
    I really like that they offer a way to check the inventory before you place your order. It helped me to decide if I needed a particular item right at this moment or if I could substitute for something similar. I just wish there was more of a selection in the plus category, but there is a pretty decent selection compared to other places.
  • Jan 29, 2015
    I have been very pleased with my past experiences
    Great service!! Thank you
  • Jan 22, 2015
    This is the cheapest i have been able to find the items i ordered from your site. I hope that they are of great quality as well.
    Jan 30, 2015
    SO FAR ...SO GOOD WITH MY ORDER....I WILL USE THEM FOR A DANCE ON NEXT WEEK...
  • Jan 20, 2015
    I buy for my grandchildren - I have 2 beautiful dancers in the family. My daughter got me ordering from you since that is where she gets all of her daughters leotards, tights, etc.
  • Jan 17, 2015
    This is my first purchase, so I can't give a valid comment at this timer
    Jan 30, 2015
    I received my order in good time and paid by credit card, but today I received notification tthat you were sending the same order AGAIN. Please check your records and dont send me another order.
  • Jan 17, 2015
    No comment at this time.
    Jan 30, 2015
    Great styles. GreAt prices!!!!