Discount Dance Supply Reviews

12/19/2014
Discount Dance Supply Ratings and User Reviews. Discount Dance Supply is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 1945 reviews. Last rated on 12/19/2014.
Circle of Excellence - Discount Dance Supply

2008 Platinum

Discount Dance Supply Rating

More About Discount Dance Supply

Recent Reviews for Discount Dance Supply

Showing 1 - 20 of 1945 Reviews
  • Dec 19, 2014
    It was an easy site to find a gift for a friend.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    Wanted a gift card, not clear how to get it online.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    I have always had good experiences ordering from them
  • Dec 19, 2014
    My daughter LOVES shopping at this web site. She only shops at this website. I always have to pull her away from the computer.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    Have used this site to order before and have been very satisfied with items, would recommend to others to shop on your site
    this was a hassle
    Everything is good
  • Dec 18, 2014
    THANK YOU I ENJOY MY TIME SHOPPING ON THIS WEB SITE I HAVE A LOT IDEA FOR MY CHURCH AND MY DANCE TEAM FOR THE UP COMEING YEAR
  • Dec 18, 2014
    I really appreciate the lower prices, variety of choices, and easy ordering. This place was highly recommended by other dancers at my daughter's studio.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    site was easy to navigate and full of beautiful leo's that my girls will love for Xmas. They will be excited to have new leos that don't look like everyone else in class!! Only hiccup--i entered a coupon for free shipping expiring in Jan 2015, and it kept coming back saying it had already expired...i tried another that had an expiration of 'ongoing' and it too said it had expired...so not a big deal but would have been nice.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    I chose Discount Dance Supply because I was unsatisfied with the brick and mortar store I usually frequent. I have not yet received my item, so I cannot comment on that aspect of my purchase. The website had the same item that the dance store recommended at what I believe to be a similar price.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Easy to use. Lot's of choice of name brand items.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Many items were out of stock! I know it's the season...
  • Dec 10, 2014
    Dec 18, 2014
    I love discount dance supply.
  • Dec 9, 2014
    My daughter is very happy with your products.
  • Dec 9, 2014
    I would have been great to have been offered free shipping on my order as other online merchants do.
    Dec 19, 2014
    The tap shoes are fine, although I could have ordered a larger size. My fault. My order was received in good time and I am happy with the service.
  • Dec 6, 2014
    Love the site and quantity of available products...
  • Dec 4, 2014
    Talked with 2 people on phone and they both were really nice and helpful.
  • Dec 1, 2014
    As the Grandmother of a dancer, Discount Dance meets all her needs. The only item they do not carry is the pointe shoe that she uses. The Sonata MKll S2130L is not sold on there site so we use another site to purchase this pointe shoe.
    Dec 19, 2014
    My Granddaughter is a dancer with Naples Ballet and will attend The University of South Florida's dance program in the fall. We will continue to use Discount Dance Supply because of its reliability and quality dance products.
  • Nov 27, 2014
    Dec 19, 2014
    I placed this order in November, and did not receive it until December 18. That is completely unacceptable. I needed these when I ordered them, not several weeks later. I called customer service regarding this issue and they were not helpful in resolving it, and fairly rude to me. I am very unhappy with the quality of customer service and the inability to solve my issue quickly and efficiently.