Discount Dance Supply Reviews

08/27/2015
Discount Dance Supply Ratings and User Reviews. Discount Dance Supply is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 1432 reviews. Last rated on 08/27/2015.
Circle of Excellence - Discount Dance Supply

2008 Platinum

Discount Dance Supply Rating

More About Discount Dance Supply

Recent Reviews for Discount Dance Supply

a lot of variety
  • Aug 27, 2015
    Just hoping that it comes within the time period that I need it.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    Good products and never a problem with purchases or returns.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    Great selection at a variety of reasonable price points. Easy check out.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    Love the prices and selection!
  • Aug 27, 2015
    I loved how the website didn't have main categories and then sub-categories. Made it very easy to located your items needed. Very easy website to navigate. I really like how you can help your local dance companies.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    I was a little upset cause I have a coupon code for a 10% off your first purchase that it would take. But other than that everything went good
  • Aug 27, 2015
    I wish I could see the price for shipping - I as I could ship to the USA and pick it up if it was cheaper.. however not being able to see the difference in the price I could not make that determination. I am hoping that it will not be overly expensive to ship to Canada. It will determine if I purchase again.
    I like then very much
  • Aug 27, 2015
    Wide variety of items. Great prices!
  • Aug 27, 2015
    I love how the products are easy to find, and it helps that everything is cheaper than in stores, which makes me want to only buy dance products here. There is also a variety of items, something for everybody. Checkout was easy and not confusing or complicated. Overall it's very good and I am for sure ordering things again from this website:)
  • Aug 27, 2015
    I was glad to see the clearance options. However, the stock was quite limited. I placed a pair of dance shorts (that were not on clearance) and found they were backordered. However, the items I did get to purchase were well within reason (pricing).
  • Aug 27, 2015
    I always order my eight year daughter,s dance clothes from this website and she has been dancing for the past 5 years.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    I don't know why anyone would buy the shoes from a regular store when it's so much cheaper here online.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    Very prompt very responses.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    I have not received the product, so I cannot speak to the quality of the items yet. However, the site was great.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    I love Discount Dance this company is very efficient I order exactly what I need (of course) and I never have any problems with them. I've never ordered from any other place but I have looked at other places and was not satisfied I always come back to ordering from discount dance. Thanks so much! And as always you have great prices. From a happy happy customer Shelley Iwaniusz
  • Aug 27, 2015
    Information on Shoe size was a bit confusing, but over all nice.
  • Aug 18, 2015
    Using this website is required for our dance studio however I'm uncomfortable purchasing shoes without being able to try them on for size.
    Aug 27, 2015
  • Aug 11, 2015
    Aug 27, 2015
    Very great quality of products and for half the price for the exact same things at a dance store!!! Also, it came to my home within the week I ordered. I was very impressed and will use again.