Discount Dance Supply Reviews

12/07/2016
Discount Dance Supply Ratings and User Reviews. Discount Dance Supply is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 1582 reviews. Last rated on 12/07/2016.
Circle of Excellence - Discount Dance Supply

2008 Platinum

Discount Dance Supply Rating

More About Discount Dance Supply

Recent Reviews for Discount Dance Supply

• Dec 7, 2016
    The price is very reasonable. I would order again in the future.
  • Dec 7, 2016
    easy to find wanted items, lots of choices
  • Dec 7, 2016
    I loved the site! My daughter began ballet this year and she is growing so quickly I wanted to find a reasonable source for her dance clothes as we have to frequently get the next sizer up.
    like the site
  • Dec 7, 2016
    I love Discount Dance. They always have everything I need at the price I can afford.
  • Dec 7, 2016
    Great place to get all our dance stuff. Easy to navigate and highly recommended from other dance moms!
  • Dec 7, 2016
    This is my first online purchase for dance items for my daughter; hopefully Discount Dance Supply will be the business for repeat purchases based on my shipping experience.
  • Dec 7, 2016
    Great place to shop all things dance!
  • Dec 7, 2016
    I use and suggest Discount Dance often and whenever dance shoes/costume pieces are required. I have just ordered for my daughter for Christmas. She is always excited to get new dancewear.
  • Dec 7, 2016
    Great selection...always able to find what I need in the price range I would like!
    Very good so far!
  • Dec 7, 2016
    I found this site easy to navigate and with ample selections
  • Dec 6, 2016
    personal or business? These tights are for my 11 yr old grand daughter's dance performance. Her instructor gave us your e-mail. I am hoping that these tights fit my grand daughter, considering that they are one size fits all. I certainly hope so. I ordered 3 prs because we were informed that the tights rip easily. I certainly hope not. Outfit changes need to be made throughout the performance and I am hoping that these tights survive that challenge.
  • Dec 6, 2016
    It is a great store to shop and has very competitive pricing.
  • Dec 6, 2016
    Great selection. Easy ordering. Pleasant experience.
  • Dec 6, 2016
    Good and quick. Hope to receive my shoes quickly.
  • Nov 27, 2016
    This is second time I've used this site and I am very pleased with the site.
  • Nov 25, 2016
    Dec 6, 2016
    All is good
  • Nov 18, 2016
    Very reasonable and has a variety of products
  • Nov 14, 2016
    My granddaughter lives 300 miles from me and dances 6 days a week. She can select what she wants/needs and send me the info and I can order it for her.