Discount Dance Supply Reviews

06/01/2015
Discount Dance Supply Ratings and User Reviews. Discount Dance Supply is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 1617 reviews. Last rated on 06/01/2015.
Circle of Excellence - Discount Dance Supply

2008 Platinum

Discount Dance Supply Rating

More About Discount Dance Supply

Recent Reviews for Discount Dance Supply

• Jun 1, 2015
    I LOVE discount dance's options for Men's clothing, I constantly have trouble online finding dance clothes for me and other guys but this has by far been the best! SO many options from rehearsal dancewear to things for the class room I would definitely recommend this website to any other guy I know!
  • Jun 1, 2015
    Very user friendly. Easy to navigate.
  • Jun 1, 2015
    I really like the affordable pricing of the items and affordable shipping.
    Vey easy and quick
  • Jun 1, 2015
    Easy to navigate the webpage, lots of great items to look at , looks like you can get everything you need from this site.
  • Jun 1, 2015
    I THOUGHT I WAS GETTING A DEAL UNTIL ALL THE SHIPPING CHARGES WAS ADDED. THEN I REALIZED I COULD HAVED JUST GONE TO THE STORE AND PURCHASED WHAT I NEEDED AND GOT IT THE SAME DAY.
  • Jun 1, 2015
    The information was clearly stated as I needed sizing for a bra, shoes and tights for my daughter. Thank you!
  • Jun 1, 2015
    I am a dance teacher and all my students use discount dance,and we are always satisfied with our orders
  • Jun 1, 2015
    There was originally a code to have my gift certificate sent with free shipping and then when I typed in my teacher code I lost the free shipping code. I couldn't find it again.
  • Jun 1, 2015
    I use Discount Dance for both my daughter's dance needs and my college dance team's needs as I order all the tights, shoes, accessories for my team from discount dance and have never had a single problem!! love this site!!
  • Jun 1, 2015
    I like the inexpensive options for my daughters costumes.
    a little difficult ordering
  • Jun 1, 2015
    It was a wonderful experience!
  • May 31, 2015
    I have never had an issue with any of my orders. I absolutely love DDS!
  • May 31, 2015
    The leotard most important to our purchase, a Mirella camisole, was not available. This is a basic leotard used for performance pieces. Disappointed it was not available, nor as a backorder. DDS does have a good variety of brands and styles available in general, and prices are competitive with retail stores.
    Easy to order!
  • May 22, 2015
    Prices seem to be fair and in many instances lower than on other websites I have deallt with in the past. I like that and in all probability will do business with Discount Dance Supply in the future.
    Jun 1, 2015
    POSITIVE: I think you're a good online website for the dance shoes I need (Sansha Salisette 1 Sneaker). Today (June 1st) I'm returning the shoes I ordered on May 22, 2015, beause they are too small and I feel I would experience discomfort on the dance floor should I keep them and wear them in my class. There is no damage to or anything else wrong with these shoes, In fact, I ordered another pair in a larger size on May 31, 2015 and I think the second pair of shoes, hopefully, will fit much better. You should be receiving the shoes I'm returning by the end of this week. NEGATIVE: I'm sorry that you don't allow for exchanges. I think an exchange would have been easier for me all around. I just want the same shoes but in a larger size. That's really all I need----an exchange of shoes. Therefore, I hope this statement explains the situation to you. .
  • May 19, 2015
    I am impressed with the quality and how quickly I receive the merchandise
  • May 19, 2015
    Been a purchaser from Discount Dance for many years: in the beginning for my own dance attire and materials, and now for my nieces who show a strong interest in dance! Always the best pricing and such a wide variety!
  • Apr 30, 2015
    Jun 1, 2015
    Love the products and the ease of ordering on line.