Discount Dance Supply Reviews

01/22/2017
Discount Dance Supply Ratings and User Reviews. Discount Dance Supply is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 1365 reviews. Last rated on 01/21/2017.
Circle of Excellence - Discount Dance Supply

2008 Platinum

Discount Dance Supply Rating

More About Discount Dance Supply

Recent Reviews for Discount Dance Supply

• Jan 21, 2017
    My daughter was so excited when we logged on and she saw how many choice she had when it came time to look at the leotards. She loved that there were all sorts of designs and colors. We will definitely be coming back for more when needed. I was very happy that when we checked out there was a sale going on so we saved even more than I was expecting. Thank you very much.
  • Jan 21, 2017
    Great supply valued reviews assist in purchase and sizing charts and description of construction need improvement
  • Jan 21, 2017
    this was my first time I ordered from this site and I'm going to get my perches between 7 days and I hope every thing is going to be perfect and I will enjoy that.
  • Jan 21, 2017
    I was so supposed to find the ben nye setting spray at this website at such a good price. Everywhere else is so expensive for only 2 ounces. I'm glad I came across this.
  • Jan 21, 2017
    Used to purchase from this site a lot when I was younger. Now that I am back to dancing, I have returned to utilize their shop again. Fair prices, good selection, quality product.
  • Jan 21, 2017
    I love discount dance, amazing prices, great quality, and OUTSTANDING customer service. Thank you!
  • Jan 20, 2017
    I've only ever heard fantastic things about Discount Dance Suply! They offer a wonderfully wide selection for so many genres in different colors, fabrics, and price ranges! They make checkout painless and are clear about what charges will be made.
  • Jan 20, 2017
    I'm always able to find everything my daughter needs for dance. I hope one day you carry Balera tight since I have to order them from another site for competition.
  • Jan 20, 2017
    like this site but wish they had the carmel color in some other items and they didn't have 2 of the items i wanted
  • Jan 20, 2017
    happy with order so i ordered another pair
    love shopping with you
  • Jan 20, 2017
    Really love the variety, and the prices. I think the cart system is bulky, maybe don't need to see the contents of my cart on every single page? Otherwise great will shop here again. Shipping is high, at least compared to other clothing retailers I shop from.
  • Jan 20, 2017
    Products in the past have been excellent. I look forward to this shipment
  • Jan 20, 2017
    LOVE THE MANY ITEMS YOU HAVE., I WISH I CAN USE MORE THEN ONE PROMO CODE PER PURCHASES, ECAUSE I GET LOTS OF ITEMS FROM YOU VERY OFTEN.
  • Jan 10, 2017
    Nice experience. Like your website layout.
    Appreciate this website!
  • Jan 9, 2017
    I really like this site. It was fairly easy to maneuver. I would have liked a bit more description of ballet and jazz shoes sizes. It was really confusing to go to one shoe that some said you had to purchase 2 sizes smaller than street shoe and then other shoes where you had to order the same as street shoe. It would be more helpful if there was more information given about how the shoes fit and how the sizes compared to regular shoes.
    Jan 22, 2017
    I first looked on Amazon to order the items I needed, I then decided to look at Discount Dance Supply for the same items. I saved over 50% by ordering from Discount Dance Supply! I couldn't believe the price difference! Better yet, I was receiving higher quality products! I also pleased with the speed of delivery. I placed the order on Monday afternoon and received everything on Friday.
  • Jan 3, 2017
    I noticed a free shipping code AFTER the order was placed. I could not find a way to enter the code to take advantage of this offer.
  • Dec 28, 2016
    The only thing I had trouble with was figuring out how to redeem a gift card on the site. I think it would help if there was information on that either on the "My Account" page, or at the beginning of check out with the coupon/teacher codes. There could be a small note that says, 'Gift card codes are entered later.' The customer service member on live chat was very helpful, and I was able to complete my purchase in a few minutes. It's also a bit confusing as to which number on the gift card is the code - whether it's to the left or the right of the gift card's value. DDS has good clothes though, and once you know how to use the site, it's really simple.
    Jan 22, 2017
    I love DIscount Dance and will absolutely continue to shop there. The snap on the leotard I ordered unfortunately broke the second time I wore it.