Discount Dance Supply Reviews

07/23/2014
Discount Dance Supply Ratings and User Reviews. Discount Dance Supply is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 1451 reviews. Last rated on 07/23/2014.
Circle of Excellence - Discount Dance Supply

2008 Platinum

Discount Dance Supply Rating

More About Discount Dance Supply

Recent Reviews for Discount Dance Supply

• Jul 23, 2014
    All shopping experiences that I have had with Discount Dance Supply have been positive and efficient. Discount Dance Supply is one of my favorite sources for dance supplies.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    This site was easy and fun to shop with. They clearly stated the items on backorder and have very reasonable pricing.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Seemed very informative during live chat. But very curt and not friendly.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Great selection and Great prices!
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Sits navigates easily; user friendly
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Good online store ease to buy
  • Jul 23, 2014
    The leotard should be sorted by adult and child and type - tank, strappy, etc.
    FOR 1S TIME CUATOMERS PERHAPS MORE CLARITY ON SIZES WIL BE HELPFUL
  • Jul 23, 2014
    From hearing the reviews I am very excited to get this. Although I am very nervous about the fit since I am 5'4" and about 200lbs and because of my weight I ordered the XL. Since these are skin tight and I don't want everything to be showing. This is for my comic con in September so I am very excited to get started.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    First time order- hoping for quality products and quick delivery.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    I was very happy this site was so user friendly. I don't have a lot of time to play online, I need to get it done and get back to work. This site made that possible without issues.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Easy to order dance products that last and are not too expensive
  • Jul 23, 2014
    I was a ballerina for 15 years and now I'm getting to experience dance from a parent view with my own daughter. I've been out of dance for a little while and everyone recommended discount dance to get my child's leotards and tights. I was nervous about sizing and not being able to see the items in person but it worked out the sizing charts were a great help! Thank you
  • Jul 23, 2014
    I love this site to buy again.Thank you
  • Jul 23, 2014
    I was able to purchase most of my Talent Show Contest Costume from your website at a reasonable price.
  • Jul 16, 2014
    Lots of options!!!!
  • Jul 15, 2014
    Good!
    Jul 23, 2014
    Size is always a problem. Doesn't always meet the size chart explanation.
  • Jul 13, 2014
    Jul 23, 2014
    The shorts were a little smaller than expected but still nice.
  • Jul 8, 2014
    Jul 23, 2014
    Order came faster than stated in email.
  • Jul 8, 2014
    Jul 23, 2014
    To fulfill our order, Discount Dance had to get shoes shipped from three different sites, one of which was expecting but had not yet received their shipment. Customer service response was excellent. Shoes were needed for dancer heading to Europe and customer service staff kept us apprised of availability and shipping status so we could decide if we needed to call regional stores to get shoes. We felt it mattered to them that she had what she needed. Highly recommend.