Discount Dance Supply Reviews

08/19/2014
Discount Dance Supply Ratings and User Reviews. Discount Dance Supply is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 1410 reviews. Last rated on 08/19/2014.
Circle of Excellence - Discount Dance Supply

2008 Platinum

Discount Dance Supply Rating

More About Discount Dance Supply

Recent Reviews for Discount Dance Supply

• Aug 19, 2014
    Very pleased with my purchase. I needed a Latin dance dress that was not too revealing. I found what I was looking for quickly and easily.
  • Aug 19, 2014
    I love this store! Prices are great.
  • Aug 19, 2014
    I have ordered from discount dance supply one time before a couple years ago and was very pleased with my purchase. Now that my daughter is in dance I know we will be making many more purchases and hope the one we made today and future purchases we are just as pleased as the first.
  • Aug 19, 2014
    Their is no size chart, I called they said it was under the ADD button, but it was not there.
  • Aug 18, 2014
    Thank you Discount Dance!
    Loved the selection!
    easy to use...thanks!
  • Aug 18, 2014
    We get all of our dance supplies from this store
  • Aug 18, 2014
    I thought it was easy to shop for exactly what I wanted but when I entered the free shipping code at checkout it was not applied :(
  • Aug 18, 2014
    I really like the variety of products that the offer.
  • Aug 18, 2014
    I am extremely satisfied with the prices, and the ease of ordering from Discount Dance Supply! :) Will definitely be ordering again in the future!
    Love discount dance!!!
  • Aug 12, 2014
    Always has lots of in stock merchandise. Ships quickly.
    Aug 19, 2014
    Always a really good shopping experience!
  • Aug 12, 2014
    great place to shop!
  • Aug 11, 2014
    Have been very satisfied with both storefront and online service provided by Discount Dance Supply.
  • Aug 11, 2014
    Aug 19, 2014
    I ordered jazz shoes for my daughter. We ordered them on Monday and they were delivered on Thursday. I was very impressed with the fast delivery and good quality of the product.
  • Aug 8, 2014
    Aug 19, 2014
    We ordered ballet shoes, which had no sizing information available. The online chat person said they ran the same as street shoes. They apparently do not, since they are way too small. When I called to try and reorder the correct size, the rep said she didn't know what size to tell me to order....really? We bought some locally and now I must pay to send the first ones back to you. We will not buy shoes from Diacount Dance again.
  • Aug 8, 2014
    Aug 19, 2014
    Half of my order is on back order and I've not received the other half. In addition, I can no longer see what brands and sizes I've ordered in the past, they've deleted the entire history.
  • Aug 7, 2014
    Aug 19, 2014
    A full refund should be given including. Shipping since that was charged. The customer paid for that so they should be refunded their full amount. Very unsatisfied customer.
  • Aug 7, 2014
    Pleased to find Bloch slippers, was also looking for Mondor clothing.