Discount Dance Supply Reviews

05/28/2015
Discount Dance Supply Ratings and User Reviews. Discount Dance Supply is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 1674 reviews. Last rated on 05/28/2015.
Circle of Excellence - Discount Dance Supply

2008 Platinum

Discount Dance Supply Rating

More About Discount Dance Supply

Recent Reviews for Discount Dance Supply

• May 28, 2015
    Great selection and great quality on the products we've ordered.
  • May 28, 2015
    Huge range- fantastic prices.
  • May 28, 2015
    I liked how easy it was to find what I needed, Thank you!!!
    I like your site.
    Love your site I always find what I'm looking for
  • May 28, 2015
    Website was easy to use! However since Discount Dance Supply does not have all the products needed, I had to order from two different online stores. I would prefer to buy from one online store even if not all products are "discounted".
  • May 28, 2015
    I absolutely love the dicounted sales and wish that the instore promotions matched. Love the ease of navigation on the web site but I do wish all catagories offered an option to look at all items instead of searching page by page. Thank you.
  • May 28, 2015
    It was hard to tell the color of the product of the nude tights I bought, which brings down my ratings of the site somewhat.
  • May 28, 2015
    I love discount dance! both of myhy girls need items on a constant basis and they have everything we need and quick to ship! thank you
  • May 28, 2015
    There should be a way to make an exchange instead of just returning and repurchasing an item.
  • May 28, 2015
    Shopping at Discount Dance Supply is always a great experience! The prices are low, and the products are terrific! There is such a huge selection of products! We can find everything we need for our child's dance experience. And we have always had excellent customer service!
  • May 28, 2015
    My teen age daughter has been taking dace for many years and we always go to this site to get her recital needs.
  • May 28, 2015
    Each year my daughter needs new shoes for recital and each time I order from dds because of the variety in colors and sizes. DDS has made dance shoe shopping hassle free and the quality has been great.
  • May 28, 2015
    I have been please with everything that I have received so far.
    Great quick shopping experience
    May 28, 2015
    Disappointed that the UK postage wasn't made clear on the website and when it was emailed the price wasn't made clear as to whether the price quoted was just the postage or the total price. Hence the ordered was cancelled. Quite disappointed as your range is very good and the prices reasonable too.
    May 28, 2015
    I called because one of the items I received was not what I ordered. Not only did they very quickly ship out a replacement, they told me I didn't need to return the wrong item, so I didn't have to pay to ship it back. The woman I spoke to was extremely curteous as well!
  • May 18, 2015
    I love discount dance! They offer high quality products for a reasonable price! Shipping is hardly anything too!
    May 28, 2015
    I love discount dance. They offer high quality product for a reasonable price.
  • May 18, 2015
    At our studio every year before recital, I make bulk orders for the parents so as to not have to chase down tights. We always purchase Capezio. In the last 3 years there is only one time that items were not in stock. The service is always great and the tights usually get to me within 3-5 days.
    May 28, 2015
    Love this company. Orders are al ways prompt. I think something may have been lrft off of an order a year or so back but once I called it was quickly shipped.
  • May 15, 2015
    like your products and fast services
  • May 13, 2015
    May 28, 2015
    I wish there was a bit more feedback when a product is on back order as to it's expected due date. I had a product on backorder for so long that I thought it wasn't coming and just kept getting the same email message.