Discount Dance Supply Reviews

07/31/2014
Discount Dance Supply Ratings and User Reviews. Discount Dance Supply is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 1422 reviews. Last rated on 07/31/2014.
Circle of Excellence - Discount Dance Supply

2008 Platinum

Discount Dance Supply Rating

More About Discount Dance Supply

Recent Reviews for Discount Dance Supply

• Jul 31, 2014
    Lots of very pretty ballet leotards and skirts :) much better selection than any where else around me.
  • Jul 31, 2014
    Discount Dance Supply is my one-stop shop for anything dance-related. Leotards, tights, shoes, accessories--they've got it all!
    just what I wanted
  • Jul 31, 2014
    Today's order was for mu daughter, who is starting high school at ChiArts in Chicago this fall. I'm sure this is the first of MANY orders!
  • Jul 31, 2014
    I love love this website. My order is always here within days. I will always recommend this site. Wonderful customer service and great quality dance wear.
  • Jul 31, 2014
    Got exactly what I needed for a reasonable price.
  • Jul 31, 2014
    you have good prices on item especially the pointe shoes. i bought my pointe shoes at my local dance shop and they 80.00. on this website they were only 36.00 dollars .great deals on this site!!!!
  • Jul 31, 2014
    Overall experience was very good. I found items on the website that were half the price I would of paid at a dancewear store. The only problem I had was with the "free shipping". I entered the code, but they still charged me $3.95 for shipping.
  • Jul 31, 2014
    I appreciate being able to read reviews from customers. These helped me with selection and sizing.
  • Jul 31, 2014
    A great variety of dancewear
  • Jul 31, 2014
    I ordered some ballet shoes and a couple of outfits for my grand daughter for Christmas in 2013 and was very satisfied! Thank you so much! My grand daughter is starting dancing in the fall and I have told my daughter to order from Discount Dance!
  • Jul 31, 2014
    Liked the site and will definitely be back to irder more.
  • Jul 31, 2014
    Sizing seems to be a big issue.
  • Jul 31, 2014
    The website is very good. I like being able to see different views of the product. The tops run a little small. Some of them are a little inferior quality to typical hot yoga wear I usually buy. But the prices and variety are great.
  • Jul 30, 2014
    I love the quality and the price of the merchandise at discount dance supply.
  • Jul 30, 2014
    Prices are better than dance shops with the same products. Easy return, although it can be a hassle returning and waiting for product to be re shipped.
  • Jul 30, 2014
    Best online dance shop. It always has what I need and has a bunch of interesting stuff.
  • Jul 30, 2014
    Our daughter dances six days a week. We look for deals on tights leotards, and pointe shoes.
  • Jul 30, 2014
    we were very happy with one particular pair of tights and ordered more of the same.
  • Jul 10, 2014
    Jul 31, 2014
    as usual, we need more men's dance offerings.