Discount Dance Supply Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Discount Dance Supply Reviews

07/27/2017
Discount Dance Supply Ratings and User Reviews. Discount Dance Supply is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 829 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Discount Dance Supply

2008 Platinum

Discount Dance Supply Rating

More About Discount Dance Supply

Recent Reviews for Discount Dance Supply

• Jul 09, 2017
    my daughter's dance teacher referred me, she orders often
  • Jul 18, 2017
    This site had everything I was looking for.
  • Jul 04, 2017
    Jul 18, 2017
    I was disappointed when I realized I had to pay for return shipping. Sizes can be difficult especially across multiple brands so it's unfortunate I can't but with the security of a free return. I most likely won't buy again from the site because I can't return for free. I would like to be able to exchange sizes without all the headache.Also the live chat option should be available more.
  • Jul 03, 2017
    Great selection! Affordable prices!
    i love everything
  • Jul 17, 2017
    I only order about once per year to outfit my Granddaughter for the coming dancing season. The prices are really good, the selection is great. They give you all of the information that you need to make confident orders. Great discount codes as well.
  • Jul 17, 2017
    Can't wait to see my order
  • Jul 07, 2017
    I am not a regular customer of dance supplies but when i asked those involved with dance teams and dance products, Discount Dance Supply was at the top of most lists. Finding what i was looking for and making my selection was easy.
    Jul 17, 2017
  • Jul 08, 2017
    Jul 17, 2017
    Love love love discount dance!! You all are amazing. We have a fixed income and cannot afford the expensive dancewear but you all make it to where we can afford it. Thank you so very much! My daughter is absolutely in love with everything we got her. I've recommended you all to our whole dance studio!!
  • Jul 17, 2017
    Great company! Definitely made my life easier today by not having to drive to purchase these items.
  • Jul 16, 2017
    I honestly didn't see where these items are discounted actuality three highest I've seen....but how do I know, I'm a first time mom 😊
  • Jul 16, 2017
    Wonderful source of dance wear products and shoes. I have always had a great customer experience, and that is why we keep coming back.
  • Jul 01, 2017
    Jul 15, 2017
    I believe my order was lost somewhere.. i placed on line and had a ref number, but my credit card wasn't used indicating order wasn't placed. After calling, was processed overnight and received shoes promptly.
  • Jul 15, 2017
    I will shop here every single time if prices are like my first purchase! I have both daughters in several dance classes so I need great prices, cheap shipping and good quality products!
  • Jul 15, 2017
    Comments read about ordering the correct shoe size is questionable. Hopefully when my shoes arrive it will fit.
    I really like the site!
  • Jul 15, 2017
    It was a good shopping experience. I hope I enjoy my leos as much as I did shopping for them.
  • Jul 15, 2017
    The website is very easy to navigate and the prices are very competitive, if not better than other dance stores. It is very nice to be able to shop for dance supplies without having to leave the comfort of my own home.
  • Jul 15, 2017
    I love this website and have been meaning to shop here for years. I bought the red/black harliquen unitard and plan to use it for my Harley Quinn costume :)
  • Jul 04, 2017
    I love that I am able to get the items that I need and love at such a resonable price. Walking into a dance store and getting what you need can become expensive super fast. I love that everything that I need to available for me to purchase, and I don't have to break the bank to do it.
    Jul 15, 2017