Discount Dance Supply Reviews

08/31/2015
Discount Dance Supply Ratings and User Reviews. Discount Dance Supply is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 1505 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Discount Dance Supply

2008 Platinum

Discount Dance Supply Rating

More About Discount Dance Supply

Recent Reviews for Discount Dance Supply

• Aug 29, 2015
    Thank you. Very easy. I hope I measured children's feet correctly.
  • Aug 29, 2015
    I really enjoyed Discount Dance supply. The variety of items that they have and especially the prices, sales they have going on.
  • Aug 29, 2015
    My daughter is involved in dance all year round and I make several purchases from this site. I am very happy with the easy service this offers. I will be making more purchases throughout the next few months and the years to come.
  • Aug 29, 2015
    Great will buy from again
    Purchase was easy-peasy!
  • Aug 29, 2015
    I would not purchase shoes from them because they are typically sized wrong.
  • Aug 29, 2015
    Excellent prices I see me self buying more stuff next time at will recommend it to dance moms
  • Aug 29, 2015
    I have been using Discount Dance Supply for about five years and must admit that I have been very happy with the products and process of purchase. There are some times when I wish that the shipping fees would be lower or they would allow you to combine coupon codes but over all I will always return to using Discount Dance Supply for almost all my dance needs.
  • Aug 29, 2015
    This site was recommended by our dance studio. I was very pleased with the selection and the prices. We haven't received our order yet, so I can't comment on the quality
  • Aug 29, 2015
    My daughter loves Discount Dance Supply!
  • Aug 29, 2015
    Love the company, my go to for theatrical dance needs.
  • Aug 29, 2015
    disappointed spent over $100 and no free shipping I should have ordered off amazon
  • Aug 29, 2015
    I think for being a discount that it should be a lot cheaper. I think that if you are going to call yourself a discount store then items need to be cheaper than the dance stores someone can just walk into at any time.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    Dance Discount supply is a really good, one stop for all your dancing needs location. They have anything you could need and want for dance supplies, and also offer a wide variety of styles, brands, and pricing. I would completely recommend Dance Discount Supply to anyone looking for dance products.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    Beautiful dancewear! Great pieces to wear for auditions that will get you noticed!
  • Aug 28, 2015
    I am excited about my purchase and look forward to receiving my products.
  • Aug 19, 2015
    i always end up purchasing from here as prices are the best and sizes are true.
    Aug 29, 2015
    i will continue to only order from this company for my daughter's dance needs.
  • Aug 17, 2015
    Aug 29, 2015
    When I orderedy child's tap shoes, they were in stock, however the next morning I received an email stating the tap shoes were no longer in stock and my order was cancelled. I was also informed that the taps I needed may not be available in the future.
  • Aug 16, 2015
    great selection! can't wait for merchandise to arrive