Discount Dance Supply Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Discount Dance Supply Reviews

02/22/2017
Discount Dance Supply Ratings and User Reviews. Discount Dance Supply is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 1312 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Discount Dance Supply

2008 Platinum

Discount Dance Supply Rating

More About Discount Dance Supply

Recent Reviews for Discount Dance Supply

• Feb 14, 2017
    This was a great way to get extra costumes for my dancers at a low price!
  • Jan 28, 2017
    Good service! Great Products. But some colors were out of stock.
    Feb 14, 2017
    Runs small.I purchases size 12-14 for my 10 and 11 year old daughters. Still these are tight for them. I don't think these will fit a teenager.Also some of the products were out of stock.
  • Feb 14, 2017
    love your products and prices make it so easy to be able to make my girls happy
  • Jan 29, 2017
    I will have more thoughtful comments after I shop more often from Discount Dance Supply web site. Overall, I am looking for dance wares with quality and reasonable prices.
    Feb 14, 2017
    I am a 5'2'' and weight 112 to 115 pounds female. Based on the size chart, I ordered a sleeveless top in size M, it is still tight for me after I tried it on. I cannot zip it up. I plan to exchange or return if I don't have to pay shipping.
  • Feb 14, 2017
    i enjoy the products but was disappointed when i could not combine a special offer (14% off) along with the free shipping discount for a large order. I did live chat and was told to call in and they would honor the discount. I called and the shipping discount was not honored. If a special deal is offered then the usual shipping policy should still be applied. I had to choose between which one i had to use. So i decreased my order size to take advantage of the 14% off discount. Since i did not need to order more to get free shipping...i did not.
  • Feb 14, 2017
    I am hoping there are the wool toe tips I have been looking for. I ordered from another place thinking I was ordering from Dance Supply. Turned out I ordered from China and they sent me another style. I will see when I receive this order if its what I'm looking for.
  • Feb 14, 2017
    More than one promo code should be applied
  • Feb 14, 2017
    Very satisfied with products and service, especially when I have to return something that doesn't quite fit. I recommend this site to other dancers in my dance clubs.
  • Jan 31, 2017
    Going into 10 years of dance for my daughter -- so thankful for Discount Dance! Prices, ease of finding what we need, the ability to read reviews on items, fast shipping . . .
  • Feb 13, 2017
    I love the clearance section which have a lot of selections and the prices are very good.
    looking for children's tap shoes in a size 1 - only go to 13.5
    n/a
  • Feb 13, 2017
    products are plenty of selection.
  • Feb 04, 2017
    Love their site - just hopefully my whole order is processed correctly.
    Feb 13, 2017
    The tap shoes are running very small so I have to return them- they are being cut smaller and tighter.
  • Feb 13, 2017
    easy to order. had what I needed
  • Feb 13, 2017
    I like the ease of ordering and the discount you give to businesses. I also like that I can have my students order thru you & use my number and we get rewards.
  • Feb 13, 2017
    I always have a wonderful experience with Discount Dance Supply. Thank you for an easy website to order from.
    hklshs;td njb zf;domhj/zfbcx
  • Feb 13, 2017
    I think my only worry was that I didn't know for sure that the gift cards were applied until after I hit submit order. It showed up though in my final receipt and everything is great! Thanks so much!
  • Feb 13, 2017
    Great prices that make dance supplies affordable. Without those prices, having multiple dancers in my household might not be possible!