Discount Dance Supply Reviews

09/29/2016
Discount Dance Supply Ratings and User Reviews. Discount Dance Supply is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 1601 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Discount Dance Supply

2008 Platinum

Discount Dance Supply Rating

More About Discount Dance Supply

Recent Reviews for Discount Dance Supply

• Jul 14, 2016
    the shipping fee is too much.
  • Jul 14, 2016
    I really enjoy shopping with your company.
  • Jul 14, 2016
    I order all of my daughter's dance supplies from Discount Dance.
  • Jul 14, 2016
    Amazing selection and great prices!! My go to for leotards and skirts for my daughter!!
  • Jul 14, 2016
    It is the go to place for ballet supplies
  • Jul 14, 2016
    Has a great selection of dancewear and great prices
  • Jul 13, 2016
    Great site, excellent products, good value
  • Jul 13, 2016
    We always end up here for our dance supplies - it's a big store, and you don't always feel like you get personal service, but generally the best prices, and they have what we need for the most part.
  • Jul 13, 2016
    have always been pleased with store
  • Jul 13, 2016
    love it! just wish the picture the dance bags had photos of the inside of the bag
  • Jul 13, 2016
    I had a little truble with the colours chart.
  • Jul 12, 2016
    Great website. You just don't have the brand of Russian pointes my daughter wears...
    Love your selection!
  • Jul 12, 2016
    It was easy to navigate since this was my first time using this website.
  • Jul 6, 2016
    Alot of options to choose from at great prices, I will be back to order in the future.
    Jul 13, 2016
    I was very happy with the order that i had placed, will definitely order again in the future.
    Jul 15, 2016
    I thought everything was great and fit perfectly! I did have an issue with my credit card but I was contacted immediately and we resolved the issue.
  • Jul 3, 2016
    First time purchase from Discount Dance. The pricing is great so I'm really looking forward to seeing the quality of my purchase along with the accuracy of the sizing.
    Jul 12, 2016
  • Jul 3, 2016
    I have a whilesale account and my order was more than $100 so it should ship free. I tried ordering from the mobile site and I wasn't able to. Each time I hit submit, I was redirected to the home page. So I tried from the full website and I was able to process my order, but was charged for shipping. I've contacted customer service and they told me it would be refunded. Other than that, I love DDS for your quick shipping and low prices! I wish you had more color options in microfiber adult tights. I would buy them all!!!!!!!
    Jul 14, 2016
    I have a wholesale account and was having trouble with the free shipping for orders over $100. I contacted customer support and they weren't sure why the shipping charge was accessing, but refunded me quickly after I paid. I am disappointed that some of the items I need are unreliable to purchase. I typically order the Theatricals microfiber tights in size L in various colors. I order them in what I consider to be sizable amounts. I need them desperately to operate my business so that can be extremely harmful for me. If there are any solutions to this problem, I'm all ears!!! I'm currently looking for the colors caramel and ballet pink in size L
  • Jul 1, 2016
    This site needs a app. Shopping would be easier.
  • Jun 19, 2016
    I was surprised at how affordable the products were. I was planning on buying more, but the other items I needed were out of stock. I am looking forward to ordering more when you have some in stock.
    Jul 13, 2016
    I loved the prices, but discount dance was out of key pieces for my daughters uniform requirements.