Discount Dance Supply Reviews

05/25/2015
Discount Dance Supply Ratings and User Reviews. Discount Dance Supply is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 1690 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Discount Dance Supply

2008 Platinum

Discount Dance Supply Rating

More About Discount Dance Supply

Recent Reviews for Discount Dance Supply

• Mar 4, 2015
    I dance at a competitive dance studio, and honestly DDS, is my go to place to buy all my clothes, accessories, shoes, ect. My whole studio loves DDS as do I. The shipping is fast, and I love that you give us snacks! thank you!
  • Mar 4, 2015
    You guys are the only place I shop now. Every order is complete, timely, and exactly what I want! Thank you for making shopping for dance wear easy and fun.
  • Mar 4, 2015
    Super easy to work with!
  • Mar 4, 2015
    excellent service and great shipping.. always receive my orders on time!
  • Mar 4, 2015
    I like the variety of different ballet shoes you carry for my daughter, and with a growing young dancer I love not breaking the bank to make her dancing ambitions a reality.
    great store wonderful items
  • Mar 4, 2015
    Great price and very convenient
  • Mar 4, 2015
    I work with some community theater groups and I will spread the word about your site.
  • Mar 4, 2015
    I didn't see where to insert the promotional code for the free dance bag that was advertised on first page of website. very frustrating.
  • Mar 4, 2015
    The checkout screens are confusing. Do not know if a discount has been applied until after paid. Otherwise all else is pretty awesome.
  • Mar 4, 2015
    I've purchased from this company before. Really satisfied with the customer service and products
  • Feb 24, 2015
    Very satisfied client
    Mar 4, 2015
    I am very satisfied with the product that I order I will recommend to all my friends
  • Feb 22, 2015
    I always recommend to my friends coz the have many product to choose and less expensive comparing with other stores.
  • Feb 22, 2015
    Mar 4, 2015
    My one concern was the jazz pants size 10. My daughter outgrew the size 7/8 jazz pants, so I bought the next size which is a size 10. They are so long, even if I tried to hem them they would be to bulky at the bottom. The size disparity was discouraging.
  • Feb 21, 2015
    Mar 4, 2015
    Kind of upset that one of my orders kept getting cancelled, but overall a good product.
  • Feb 17, 2015
    Mar 4, 2015
    I think your size charts are very misleading for child tights my daughter should be your small size but with only 2 on the chart it wasn't clear that it was meant for toddlers. I repurchased 2 more in the correct size but then one or was the new size and one pr was the small size. I called back and was overnighted a correct replacement pair at no charge
  • Feb 15, 2015
    Great price and Service
    Mar 4, 2015
    Great dancewear at great prices
  • Jan 26, 2015
    The products look great; lots of choice, good value. It would be good if search options could eliminate certain sizes or at least children's wear though. But otherwise the shopping process was easy. In check out, however, I couldn't select paypal and I was not informed of shipping costs. I'm somewhat wary of how well this site will handle orders from Australia. I'm hoping the order will go well from here.
    Mar 4, 2015
    Great product - would have bought more from here if the shipping to Australia didn't escalate so much with every purchase, but small purchases from here are ideal :) Really, really great products for a good price! thanks