Discount Dance Supply Reviews

10/20/2014
Discount Dance Supply Ratings and User Reviews. Discount Dance Supply is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 2036 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Discount Dance Supply

2008 Platinum

Discount Dance Supply Rating

More About Discount Dance Supply

Recent Reviews for Discount Dance Supply

Showing 1821 - 1840 of 2036 Reviews
  • Aug 5, 2014
    Good selection, good color choices, easy to use.
  • Aug 5, 2014
    I first tried to order the above $65 amount of merchandise required for free shipping. I tried several times to put the ship65 code in and it never would give me free shipping. I then just reduced the amount of order since I could not get free shipping. This occurs frequently to me at this website!
  • Aug 5, 2014
    Discount Dance has helped the organization that my child attends for quit some time, and has been a very reliable source, so I thought I would try them out by ordering some items myself not to wait on the huge order to go in. I will follow up upon my items arrival. Thank you.
  • Aug 5, 2014
    I am very happy with the options available through Discount Dance Supply.
    Love this site
  • Aug 5, 2014
    Much better deals than in the stores!
  • Aug 5, 2014
    We are a new dance company and this is the first place I look for costumes.
  • Aug 5, 2014
    I have not ever been disappointed by any purchase from Discount Dance Supply. I always find what I need and the selection is phenomenal. I am purchasing these items for my daughter, Elizabeth Keeler, who is the owner of Impact Dance Studios Miami. She very often orders from Discount Dance Supply and is also very pleased with the quality and selection of items.
  • Aug 5, 2014
    you should give more discounts
  • Aug 5, 2014
    Very good selection, i would have liked more tight selection though. i want more crazy colored tights.
  • Aug 5, 2014
    Wonderful products, excellent service. M. Stevens mens dancewear is great quality and we are unable to purchase in stores where we live.
  • Aug 4, 2014
    Was very pleased with the ease of which i made my purchases. Would like the opportunity to recieve further coupons for purchasing in bulk like i have, but other than that, great quality.
  • Aug 4, 2014
    Include sizing information in product description
    Easy place to shop
    Prices are really good
  • Jul 30, 2014
    Love the variety on the site. Beautiful options, very organized, good look & feel, clear directions. Excellent choice overall!
    Aug 5, 2014
  • Jul 24, 2014
    Love having a less expensive way to purchase my girls' dance clothes. I recommend it to all my friends!
    Aug 6, 2014
    Great to have a place that provides all the topline brands but at a reasonable price. Helps to have committed to a brand we like already so we know how to pick sizes and avoid returns. Also love the reviews from other moms on durability.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    good prices and easy to use site.
    Aug 5, 2014
    easy to use and reasonable prices