Discount Dance Supply Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Discount Dance Supply Reviews

02/26/2017
Discount Dance Supply Ratings and User Reviews. Discount Dance Supply is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 1288 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Discount Dance Supply

2008 Platinum

Discount Dance Supply Rating

More About Discount Dance Supply

Recent Reviews for Discount Dance Supply

• Feb 25, 2017
    I enjoyed shopping DDS. I had heard a lot of great things about it. Only thing I did not like was I tried applying the 10% off code for our dance studio and it would not take and did not state why. Bad code, missing a number. Just did not apply it.
  • Feb 09, 2017
    Feb 25, 2017
    My daughter ordered shoes 2 times and neither fit
  • Feb 25, 2017
    I have two daughters who dance ballet and Discount Dance makes their danceware much more affortable than buying in regular stores.
  • Feb 25, 2017
    I found exactly what I was looking for and the process was quick and easy.
  • Jan 29, 2017
    Love the site; even more product details (cut on leg of leaotards, etc) would be great as well as customer reviews and pictures of customers wearing the items.Faster shipping would be great too and better transparency on what is in stock (several times I have purchased items only to be told it's out of stock later).
    Feb 25, 2017
    The shoes ordered were fine; maybe a little less quality than I thought due to picture and description, but because the price was low they are fine. I am disappointed however than the sweater I bought I thought was in stock, but then received a message that was backordered, so I cancelled it.
  • Feb 24, 2017
    The cite is good and i will order again
  • Feb 24, 2017
    Discount dance is the place that I order everything from when I don't want to spend 3 times the amount at another store.
  • Feb 24, 2017
    Wish they would keep popular sizes of pointe shoes in stock. It seems like every time I order, they're on back order. It's disappointing.
  • Feb 24, 2017
    Some of the questions you asked I cannot answer until I receive my product. I have ordered shoes in the past and they took forever to be delivered. this item is in stock and I paid for a quicker delivery. It is essential I get it in time to wear to a performance by Friday March 3, 2017. So, if i don't get it in time, my opinion will be altered. Same token, I may have rated things higher should I get my order right away. Also, overall quality of product can only be determined when I have it in my hands.
  • Feb 13, 2017
    I think my only worry was that I didn't know for sure that the gift cards were applied until after I hit submit order. It showed up though in my final receipt and everything is great! Thanks so much!
    Feb 24, 2017
    Living in a small town discount dance is such a lifesaver!! Always professional and helpful!! Thank you!!
  • Feb 24, 2017
    Can always count on great products of high quality that are delivered in a timely fashion!
  • Feb 24, 2017
    Love to shop your sales.
    nice selection!
  • Feb 24, 2017
    I really like this company. Very friendly customer service and fast shipping and the quality of the products are great!
  • Feb 24, 2017
    Discount Dance always has what I am looking for, easy to find, and checkout is quick. With 3 children and my job, I don't have time to search for what I am wanting, and I have to save as much money as possible. So, I always shop here for everything we need for dance and gymnastics.
  • Feb 09, 2017
    love the selection
  • Feb 08, 2017
    Love Discount Dance Supply
    Feb 24, 2017
    Love their products. Will definitely shop for my grands again.
  • Feb 23, 2017
    excellent online shop for those dancers that don't have time to actually shop and very good about advertising discounts and sales
  • Feb 23, 2017
    I love Discount Dance Supply! I'm sad that their store in Scranton, Pa has closed. I also wish you carried Ainlesewear leotards.
  • Feb 23, 2017
    I always come to Discount Dance for my son's dance apparel needs