Discount Dance Supply Reviews

07/31/2015
Discount Dance Supply Ratings and User Reviews. Discount Dance Supply is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 1234 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Discount Dance Supply

2008 Platinum

Discount Dance Supply Rating

More About Discount Dance Supply

Recent Reviews for Discount Dance Supply

• Jul 30, 2015
    good products for dancers to fulfill their dream
  • Jul 30, 2015
    Very easy to order. Just wish you could click on 2 filters at the same time without it switching. Like clicking on brand of shoe and type of shoe
  • Jul 30, 2015
    I love this website it is an easy way to find the dance clothes, I love. I all around love the website and clothes I love everything about it.
  • Jul 30, 2015
    you are my favorite store in the world
  • Jul 30, 2015
    We take great pride in our professional quality talent and productions, when ever we need costumes for a musical we always shop Discount Dance. We find quality items we need for the price our small theatre can afford.
  • Jul 30, 2015
    it is a great source, Im a theater producer and it works for me perfectly
  • Jul 29, 2015
    Amazing quality dance clothing for the best prices around
  • Jul 29, 2015
    very good site with many options to suit every dancers needs
  • Jul 29, 2015
    I like the different designs, and clothing quality.
    Great variety of merchandise
  • Jul 29, 2015
    The site is easy to navigate in general. I like being able to read the reviews which are helpful for sizing questions.
  • Jul 29, 2015
    Everyrthing is super affordable and always quality!!
  • Jul 29, 2015
    Easy to use website. Shipping price is a little high. Almost went to Amazon.
  • Jul 29, 2015
    my child shoe size was not available or offered... No suggestions made or offering of shoes greater than size 1 was disappointing.
  • Jul 29, 2015
    I needed some tights for my daughter and not only did I find what I was looking for, but it was easy to do. I'm looking forward to receiving them and checking out the quality of the tights.
  • Jul 22, 2015
    I love Discount Dance Supply!
    Jul 30, 2015
    The shoes I ordered ran a little bigger than the sizing guide suggested. But they are are great product, good material and well put together.
  • Jul 20, 2015
    Was lucky to have your customer service rep. be an alumni from my HS! She was fantastic!
  • Jul 13, 2015
    Jul 30, 2015
    I loved the skirt, however the angel wings shrug was not true to size and it split (small split) in the back upon moving. I love the effect of the wings, but it wasn't made very well. That was my only disappointment. Other than that everything else was very good.