Discount Dance Supply Reviews

02/26/2015
Discount Dance Supply Ratings and User Reviews. Discount Dance Supply is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 1858 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Discount Dance Supply

2008 Platinum

Discount Dance Supply Rating

More About Discount Dance Supply

Recent Reviews for Discount Dance Supply

• Feb 26, 2015
    Had problems with my teacher discount applying and I received a call from someone the next day, right away. She was super helpful and sorted it out for me. That's awesome having tthat kind of personable service.
  • Feb 26, 2015
    I really appreciated that I could "check inventory." I had ordered from a competitor and was not informed that the item was out of stock and on backorder. I'm cancelling the other order and I've ordered from DDS -- the item was cheaper, too! I did have to compromise by selecting a different color than I had originally.
  • Feb 26, 2015
    I will comment after I receive the product
  • Feb 26, 2015
    My only past issues with this site is the return shipping costs
  • Feb 26, 2015
    Processing time is a little slower than other online retailers, but not bad. I've found the item descriptions to be very spot on and helpful and the items we've purchased have been a very nice quality, much better than the dance wear I can find locally.
  • Feb 25, 2015
    I was so pleased to find shoes in youth sizes. It is very difficult to find shoes to dance in when you are an adult with small feet.
  • Feb 25, 2015
    I normally purchase dance supplies/clothing/shoes for my granddaughter. Now, however, I find myself playing the role of Gus, The Theatre Cat in CATS! and have need of my own shoes. Thank you Discount Dance Supply. Please send me your most up to date catalog. Thank you.
  • Feb 25, 2015
    Your list for TYPE of Business doesn't include Dance Studios which is odd when most of your Big clients are dance studios
  • Feb 25, 2015
    I love Discount Dance Supply! I use it for all of my dance needs. They are really reliable with shipping and I usually get it within a couple of days.
  • Feb 25, 2015
    Exactly what I want. When I want it. No problems, surprises, or delays.
  • Feb 25, 2015
    I love that there are many choices of dance supplies for a very good price.
  • Feb 18, 2015
    Feb 26, 2015
    Great Store to shop at...excellent customer service!
  • Feb 16, 2015
    I like there pricing and return policy. The quality of your merchandise is great, and they have great sales.
  • Feb 16, 2015
    Nice quality, easy process
  • Feb 15, 2015
    Your tap shoes & character shoes have been great!!
    Feb 26, 2015
    Thank you very much for your good service
  • Feb 13, 2015
    Feb 26, 2015
    The ordering was easy and we received the product timely. The only thing is we had to ship back 2 of the items that we ordered because they were to small. I did not do the ordering is there suggestions about sizes on your site to avoid that? That is my biggest gripe.
  • Feb 13, 2015
    was very happy
    Feb 26, 2015
    I think your website should be updated because it said the item I ordered was available. Which is not the case its on back order and now my daughter does not have her practice shoes.
  • Feb 4, 2015