Discount Dance Supply Reviews

03/26/2015
Discount Dance Supply Ratings and User Reviews. Discount Dance Supply is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 1917 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Discount Dance Supply

2008 Platinum

Discount Dance Supply Rating

More About Discount Dance Supply

Recent Reviews for Discount Dance Supply

Showing 21 - 40 of 1917 Reviews
  • Mar 25, 2015
    i hope to buy more in the future. maybe you can have a Paypal option next time.
  • Mar 25, 2015
    pretty good built in discounts
  • Mar 25, 2015
    I found what i was looking for the first time being on the site i will order from you guys again
  • Mar 25, 2015
    I always find what I need for my daughter at the best prices.
  • Mar 25, 2015
    Love Discount Dance Supply!
  • Mar 25, 2015
    For the shipping experience, I stated very low due to NO shipping facility outside of the US. I wish you can look into shipping outside of the US.
  • Mar 25, 2015
    Always good service and good quality.
  • Mar 25, 2015
    love this site and store!
  • Mar 25, 2015
    good delivery and prices. return process and policy is great.
  • Mar 25, 2015
    I love how quickly my items get to me. I also love shopping on discount dance personally. I find everything I need which means I have no reason to use any other dance websites.
  • Mar 25, 2015
    DDS is the best online store ever!!!
  • Mar 25, 2015
    I love buying leotards and other dance supplies from this website! I just started ballet last year and i absolutely love your products!. I love the wide range of products that you offer. Great prices too! And the customer service is great! i ordered a pair of ballet slippers and they ripped the first time I used them. The customer service representative was very accommodating and understanding.
  • Mar 25, 2015
    I have used DDS many times and I have always been satisfied with the products I have ordered.
    very good prices
  • Mar 25, 2015
    I'm always happy w/ Discount Dance supply - they have a great variety, priced very reasonable and good sales. I bought today b/c they were offering a discount on leotards and tights.
    good price and selection
    Love Discount Dance!
  • Mar 25, 2015
    Hope we love everything. Looks awesome on line but we've never used it before.
  • Mar 17, 2015
    I had an overall good experience. No specific complaints.
    Mar 25, 2015
  • Mar 14, 2015
    There should be better opportunities for real discounts. The prices do not seem much lower than Capezio's. Dance Schools should receive more of a discount as well. Also, there should be a size chart for items, and how the sizes run according to regular clothing sizes.
    Mar 25, 2015