Discount Dance Supply Reviews

08/28/2015
Discount Dance Supply Ratings and User Reviews. Discount Dance Supply is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 1434 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Discount Dance Supply

2008 Platinum

Discount Dance Supply Rating

More About Discount Dance Supply

Recent Reviews for Discount Dance Supply

• Aug 21, 2015
    I wish they had more options for leotards and shipping is a bit much once you add the tax fee as well it comes out to almost 10$
  • Aug 21, 2015
    I had trouble finding soles to character shoes I bought a while ago.
  • Aug 21, 2015
    Good experience. Glad you exist.
  • Aug 21, 2015
    I have used DDS before and love it!
  • Aug 21, 2015
    I do not like how you can't combine coupons. Other stores will let you do that.
  • Aug 21, 2015
    quality merchandise at reasonable prices - love the tights!!
  • Aug 21, 2015
    I would like DDS to offers also the products of the web page in store to pick them up, not only online.
  • Aug 21, 2015
    We love discount dance I just wish she teacher discounts were a little larger
  • Aug 21, 2015
    I truly love visiting Discount Dance and ordering from their wonderful supply. I currently have two pairs of shoes, one ballroom and one character, that I am extremely happy with. I just now ordered another pair of character shoes (with a higher heel, as I wish to advance), along with a dance bag, and some knee support. I am very excited to receive my packages, and cannot wait to use them!
  • Aug 21, 2015
    All is well, a little too hard in certain prize
  • Aug 21, 2015
    Very pleased with options and pricing! Visually pleasing website.
  • Aug 21, 2015
    Great selection! Easy to navigate site. Found exactly what I was looking for.
  • Aug 21, 2015
    The teacher program is a great idea! I am looking forward to getting to know the benefits of the program a bit more.
  • Aug 21, 2015
    prices are very reasonable very pleased with the overall outcome
  • Aug 20, 2015
    Always order through them
  • Aug 20, 2015
    great selection and prices--will be shopping here more for dance now.
  • Aug 13, 2015
    Aug 21, 2015
    Sizing was way off, what they recommended did not apply for my purchase. I had to reorder. I hope the return procedure will be as easy as it was to purchase.
  • Aug 11, 2015
    Very detailed website. Easy to find what you are looking for with several views of products. Great prices!
    Aug 21, 2015
    DDS website is super easy to navigate. Had no problems with ordering. All the items I ordered came in one package. Will definitely recommend to my friends and I plan on making another order soon. Dance season has just began.
  • Aug 6, 2015
    We were given the DDS website from our sons school as the best place to buy dance apparel. The shoes that were required for the class he is taking did not come in his size, so I called the toll free number and the person who answered the phone was extremely helpful (and very friendly!) in finding a similar style in a shoe that is available in his size. Great customer service!