Discount Dance Supply Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Discount Dance Supply Reviews

Discount Dance Supply Ratings and User Reviews. Discount Dance Supply is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 826 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Discount Dance Supply

2008 Platinum

Discount Dance Supply Rating

More About Discount Dance Supply

Recent Reviews for Discount Dance Supply

• Feb 26, 2018
    I was very happy to find more competition with prices as I had used or my Dance Studio to purchase things in the past. I am happy to say I could pay securely via Paypal and even get a discount for Free Shipping which as a Dance mom makes my dollars go even further.
  • Feb 15, 2018
    It's the best! Everything arrives on time and looks just like the picture! Very reasonable prices!
    Feb 26, 2018
  • Feb 25, 2018
    It is a fun website to look through. The items I have purchased have been shipped promptly and in good condition.
  • Feb 14, 2018
    Feb 25, 2018
    I have emailed about return the item and still waiting for reply.
  • Feb 16, 2018
    I ordered leotards for our upcoming competition and they were delivered within two days. That was extremely impressive. Now, I placed my 2nd order because I received an email with a discount code. I love that the company appreciates my business. I will continue to support and spread the word. Customer Service is CRITICAL!
  • Feb 25, 2018
    Great place to shop everything dance!
  • Feb 25, 2018
    Overall I like Discount Dance Supply. The web site is well designed. My only criticism is that you should be able to apply multiple discount codes at the checkout so you can take advantage of free shipping and discounts and support teachers.
  • Feb 25, 2018
    I enjoy the website. 99/100 dance related purchases that i make are through this website. The only time I go somewhere else is when I m being fit for pointe shoes. The website is clear and easy to navigate. Customer service has always been amazing when I have had to contact them, and the pricing is amazing!
  • Feb 25, 2018
    Discount Dance has been great with excepting returns and crediting us asap. They send the items in a reasonable amount of time, and notify us immediately if there's any problems. They have a pretty good supply of costumes, shoes and dancewear to select from. We usually find what we are looking for
  • Feb 25, 2018
    I enjoy shopping at discount dance....and your customer service, especially if I have a problem is wonderful
  • Feb 25, 2018
    I love that items I need are always in stock.
  • Feb 12, 2018
    It is convenient to shop online and better when the product is on stock.
    Fast delivery and free
  • Feb 25, 2018
    Love the variety of products and its great for dancers both at the beginning or advanced level. So many adorable leotards for adults!
  • Feb 16, 2018
    Discount Dance Supply has been my go to place for my dance needs for a very long time. They have great prices and customer services! I always recommend DDS to people who are in the dance world.
  • Feb 24, 2018
    good prices and products, no place to buy in town
  • Feb 03, 2018
    It makes ordering easy
    Feb 24, 2018
  • Feb 24, 2018
    Love having so many items in stock ready to purchase
  • Feb 23, 2018
    This was my first order through this website and I came with a preconception that prices would be lower than other websites, but it seems about the same. I also wish i could be billed through Pay Pal, that would definitely make me feel more comfortable on this website.