Discount Dance Supply Reviews

09/13/2014
Discount Dance Supply Ratings and User Reviews. Discount Dance Supply is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 1677 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Discount Dance Supply

2008 Platinum

Discount Dance Supply Rating

More About Discount Dance Supply

Recent Reviews for Discount Dance Supply

• Sep 7, 2014
    Ordering on line from discount dance supply very convenient.
    love this place!!
  • Sep 7, 2014
    Excellent quality. Bought these this past summer and now ordering for school Colorguard.
  • Sep 7, 2014
    The sizing seemed to be difficult to follow. Measurements vs. the sizes listed don't align with regular sizes.
  • Sep 7, 2014
    I am always satified with my dance supply purchases for my daughter from this site.
  • Sep 7, 2014
    The usual ballet flat that I use, is now being discontinued. So I'm now shopping for a new shoe, and I always read the reviews of the product before making a purchase. During my searching quest, I saw that there were quite a few people on a couple of products that didn't have the correct sizing information. There was also some new products I was looking at, that didn't say how the width sizing worked. But besides those issues, everything else is perfectly fine. It's just disheartening that after 8 years of ballet, I finally found a product that worked great for me, and it's being discontinued. But that is also something you can't help.
  • Sep 7, 2014
    Good deals on quality name brand product- and it always arrives quickly!
    Love you guys!
  • Sep 7, 2014
    i think it would be easier to purchase if the photos were clearer. Especially when you are purchasing sneakers most of us would like to see the treading on the sole.
  • Sep 7, 2014
    I love the discounts and on sale items.
  • Sep 7, 2014
    I love that the products are well made and last longer than any other place I've bought dance clothes from. I do have a hard time figuring out what size ballet slipper to buy.
  • Sep 7, 2014
    As a male dance major in college, it's extremely hard to find any sort of variety or affordability when shopping for men's dancewear such as leotards and tights. I'm honestly not thrilled with either of those qualities at DDS, but what they offer is still better and cheaper than other sources (though that isn't really saying much). In a field that is dominated by and caters to women, DDS and Amazon are pretty much the only options I have on a financially-struggling college student's budget. Between DDS and Amazon, I spent almost $300 just now to keep up with the changing dress codes of my technique classes when my female peers would have had to spend less than half that much on their dancewear. Still, I would much rather shop on the DDS website than at their physical store locations; the one and only time I went to a DDS store, one of their female associates scoffed and laughed with contempt at me when I asked her if they were carrying any men's tights or ballet shoes in-store.
  • Sep 7, 2014
    I am very happy with my purchases made from Discount Dance Supply. I found everything I needed, and for a great price! I will definitely shopping with them again.
  • Aug 23, 2014
    Sep 7, 2014
    My order was prompt and on time.....thank you very much!!
  • Aug 23, 2014
    Loved everything. Thaks.
  • Aug 21, 2014
    Recommendation from a friend who was a long time dancer and dance teacher served us well. Great stock and great prices
    Sep 7, 2014
    Great prices and site was easy to use