Discount Dance Supply Reviews

08/18/2014
Discount Dance Supply Ratings and User Reviews. Discount Dance Supply is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 1420 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Discount Dance Supply

2008 Platinum

Discount Dance Supply Rating

More About Discount Dance Supply

Recent Reviews for Discount Dance Supply

• Aug 8, 2014
    I absolutely love this company. They have good quality items and they are wonderful when you have a return.
  • Aug 8, 2014
    My 4 year old boy is taking ballet/tap and it's been very difficult to find clothes for him that meet the dress code. I was happy to find them here! But I wish they were less expensive. I spent twice as much on his clothes compared to a dance dress and tights for his 3 year old sister. Granted they were cheaper here than anywhere else. I do wish these clothes were sold in the stores too (toddler boy jazz pants and white fitted shirt). I was at the Rancho Cucamonga location today, hoping to have him try the clothes on, but was directed to online. Regardless, it was a good buying experience overall both in the store and online. Thank you!
  • Aug 8, 2014
    I had trouble entering the discount offer when I checked out.
  • Aug 8, 2014
    I love the variety and the pricing.
  • Aug 8, 2014
    I love this site. Everything I need for dance is right here I don't plan on using any other site for my needs.
  • Aug 8, 2014
    I will highly recommend Discount Dance Supply to my Ballet's friends for the good pries and quality.
  • Aug 8, 2014
    Marisa J was extremely patient and helped with my password.
  • Aug 8, 2014
    A great selection of shoes and easy to find!
  • Aug 8, 2014
    love it, will continue to order
  • Aug 8, 2014
    Thank you for makin discount dance come alive. I am impressed. Have a great year!
  • Aug 8, 2014
    i have looked all over for ballet and tap shoes to compare prices and so far Discount Dance was by far the cheapest even with shipping. this is our first time with dance class and i didn't want to spend a fortune on supplies in case she doesn't like it. And i got the same brand as they were selling in the studio so that made it much easier for a novice like myself.
  • Aug 8, 2014
    I had a great experience shopping online at discount dance, I usually have positive experience when I use this website.
  • Aug 2, 2014
    Discount Dance Supply is the best place to gather all your ideas and put them to life on the stage. So get clicking and start living your dreams and now with my new pair of "Brian Says B Free" pants and shirt I will be free to do so :). Thanks Discount Dance Supply and to the years ahead.
  • Jul 31, 2014
    you have good prices on item especially the pointe shoes. i bought my pointe shoes at my local dance shop and they 80.00. on this website they were only 36.00 dollars .great deals on this site!!!!
  • Jul 31, 2014
    Aug 8, 2014
    Get choice of styles and quality of clothing is great.
  • Jul 30, 2014
    I love the quality and the price of the merchandise at discount dance supply.
  • Jul 20, 2014
    Interactive website, great prices, free shipping for the orders over $45. I was looking for Zumba shoes and for the incredible price DDS offered I was able to buy few pairs for myself and 2 friends in my Zumba class. Overall price for 6 pairs was a price of 1 pair at a retail store. Great service and great prices! I am looking forward to getting my shoes.
  • Jul 17, 2014
    Aug 8, 2014
    Products much smaller in person