Discount Dance Supply Reviews

04/23/2015
Discount Dance Supply Ratings and User Reviews. Discount Dance Supply is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 1873 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Discount Dance Supply

2008 Platinum

Discount Dance Supply Rating

More About Discount Dance Supply

Recent Reviews for Discount Dance Supply

• Apr 22, 2015
    Great quality products. Great to deal with.
  • Apr 22, 2015
    My granddaughter purchases most of her dance wear from Discount Dance. We are always very happy with our purchases.
  • Apr 22, 2015
    Always enjoy shopping from Discount Dance and always pleased with purchases and customer service.
  • Apr 22, 2015
    I like your site; however, the shipping and billing areas are confusing. I had to keep going back to correct and click on the correct address for shipping and billing since they were not the same.
  • Apr 22, 2015
    We had a good experience with our two orders
  • Apr 22, 2015
    I had to hunt for refund information even in the shopping cart area. Would be nice if there was something easy to see in the shopping cart for returns or exchanges.
  • Apr 22, 2015
    Ordering was easy, looking forward to getting the order and having my daughter test out the quality of the products.
  • Apr 22, 2015
    I really liked the large inventory and the fact that you could check to see if the item was available. Also it was very easy to search the website. The price were very good as well.
  • Apr 22, 2015
    Best prices online. Great quality products. Customer service is fantastic if you have questions or issues regarding your order.
  • Apr 22, 2015
    I have a daugnter taking 8 plus dance classes per week and live flipping thru your catalogs and suggesting family members gifts to purchase on line . We also have a daughter in Theatre. Your selection is awesome.
  • Apr 22, 2015
    I love the stirrup tights I buy here.
  • Apr 22, 2015
    Just wondering why some items are not shippable? they were a pair of shorts but they couldn't ship to me so now i have to look else where.
  • Apr 22, 2015
    Can't wait to shop more.
  • Apr 16, 2015
    purchase for granddaughter
    Apr 22, 2015
    fishnet was too small net need large not company problem
  • Apr 16, 2015
    Good overall experience, but shipping is a bit expensive.
    Overall good experience.
  • Apr 12, 2015
    I was pleased with their prices and hopefully everything will fit great.
  • Apr 10, 2015
    I am looking forward to receiving the order and checking the quality before I recommend.
  • Apr 9, 2015
    Very good shopping experience.
  • Mar 26, 2015
    Apr 22, 2015
    Overall happy with the early delivery and the merchandise.
  • Mar 17, 2015
    Apr 22, 2015
    I made a big order for my recital costumes. I said to hold and ship it all together, so i could keep track of what I have, and can submit the ONE receipt to my school for reimbursement. Unlike regular costume companies, DDS does not build your order, but nobody informed me of that. As time went on waiting for back ordered items, other items that were originally in stock suddenly also became back ordered! I found out weeks later from an automated email detailing my backordered item. Now, not only was i missing the original back-ordered items, I also was missing quite a few in another style! Slowly things are arriving in separate shipments, but I am not sure what hasn't shipped and what is backordered. I am also having problems getting reimbursed as each payment is coming out separately. While i love DDS for personal orders, and smaller orders, it has made recital season hell.