Discount Dance Supply Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Discount Dance Supply Reviews

12/14/2017
Discount Dance Supply Ratings and User Reviews. Discount Dance Supply is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 1020 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Discount Dance Supply

2008 Platinum

Discount Dance Supply Rating

More About Discount Dance Supply

Recent Reviews for Discount Dance Supply

• Dec 13, 2017
    I have ordered from Discount Dance in the past and have always been delighted! This is the only place I have been able to find even one pair of men's tap dance shoes in a size 13 at this time! Thank you!
  • Dec 13, 2017
    great online store to purchase dance apparel that's hard to find and just the right price for those on a budget.
  • Dec 13, 2017
    Great website, and generally fast shipping. First time I've ordered during Christmas season, hope that fast shipping holds true.
  • Dec 13, 2017
    I used the sizing charts on the website and everything I ordered ran small and didn't fit. I'm disappointed that I'm now stuck with 2 pair of tights that don't fit. Also your customer service phone has an insane wait time. The message first told me it would be 17mins. then after 2 minutes, it then said 23 mins., then after 2 more mins. it said 29 min. wait. So after waiting on the phone for over 10 mins to find out I needed to hold additional 30 mins.I call that POOR Service!! I never did speak to anyone, just used the email, which was pretty slow as well. I just hope my reorder makes it in time for the dance recital.
  • Nov 27, 2017
    love the store
    Dec 13, 2017
  • Dec 13, 2017
    Very good prices compared to amazon and target
  • Dec 13, 2017
    Good saleThe size and colors did not show in the cart on some of the items....this made it difficult to determine what I had finally decided to order. It should be clear in the cart what size and colors of the products are.
    Easy to shop
  • Dec 12, 2017
    This was so easy and convenient. Price was right and I loved that the product had a star rating and comments by other people who had purchased this - it told me it ran a little small so that guided me in selecting the appropriate size.
  • Nov 18, 2017
    Great
  • Dec 01, 2017
    simple enough
    Dec 12, 2017
    I called and spoke to someone about how to order, they confirm what I wanted and the size. I was told to order a size 10 which was my shoe size. When I got the product they were very tiny. I called and was told I should have ordered a 14 based on some chat. I explained I went thought this with someone before purchasing but the lady was rude and told me to sent them back and I was to pay for shipping both ways. Really?? I'm not going to take a $20 hit from someone who told me what to order. I dance every night and teach classes 5 days a week so I will never recommend anyone to use this place. I have left a negative google review and will continue to express my dissatisfaction with this company with anyone who will listen.
  • Dec 12, 2017
    My daughters high school dance teacher shared this site with her class . I do like that there are some discount items . I don't like that there is not a student discount only a teacher one . I daughter now goes to a different high school which is not listed on your map. So i can only hope i got a good product because it was all that I could afford.
  • Dec 12, 2017
    Extra shipping charge is a bit excessive.
  • Dec 12, 2017
    Discount Dance Supply makes it easy for me to promote and nurture the love of dance in my home.
  • Dec 12, 2017
    it is awsome and resonable priced
  • Dec 12, 2017
    I think it's a great place to get more bang for your buck.
  • Nov 30, 2017
    Dec 12, 2017
    My order was delivered later than the promised date and the box was poorly packed and it was delivered open. It came with no receipt.
  • Dec 12, 2017
    I loved that they left all reviews up, even negative ones. It made my decision on which item to purchase, easier. Plus, the pricing was great!
  • Dec 07, 2017
    Overall great experience as always.
  • Dec 01, 2017
    Dec 12, 2017
    Was informed the item was backordered, but not given any time frame for delivery. The item did arrive within 5 days, but it would have been nice to receive an update when it was shipped.