Discount Dance Supply Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Discount Dance Supply Reviews

11/22/2017
Discount Dance Supply Ratings and User Reviews. Discount Dance Supply is rated 8.4 out of 10 from 932 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Discount Dance Supply

2008 Platinum

Discount Dance Supply Rating

More About Discount Dance Supply

Recent Reviews for Discount Dance Supply

• Oct 29, 2017
    I have always had great experiences ordering from Discount Dance Supply. The sales are wonderful and packages always arrive within the stated time frame or earlier
    I have been happy with every order I have placed with Discount Dance
  • Oct 29, 2017
    The price can be lower so people can afford it.
  • Oct 29, 2017
    I have been shopping here since I was a child. Now that I am an adult, any time I need dance supplies, I turn to DDS first.
  • Oct 29, 2017
    i found the prices to be very fair.
  • Oct 29, 2017
    Always great service and quality of items!
    good experience
  • Oct 10, 2017
    I received an email advertising 20% the off entire site. However there was no discount code nor was 20% deducted from my order. I ordered the items because of the clearance price on items that are becoming hard to find.
    Oct 28, 2017
    The customer service person was helpful and gave a discount do to the confusion. I purchased clearance items that I assumed were part of the sitewide discount. I didn't see in the ad that these items didn't qualify for the discount, but I am pleased that I was given a lesser discount. I feel like the company tried to please.
  • Oct 28, 2017
    The sizing information from child to adult is incorrect or confusing and I have received a pair of ballet shoes that were too big hopefully the tap will work.
  • Oct 28, 2017
    Great experience overall and great selection of products. It would be helpful if more customers left reviews on the products. It is difficult to tell sizing online so more detailed sizing descriptions would also be useful.
  • Oct 28, 2017
    When you don't meet the free shipping threshold, shipping is quite expensive. I would order more often if I could order smaller amounts with less shipping cost
  • Oct 09, 2017
    Been using this company for years (about 15 maybe) to purchase my dancewear and still satisfied. Although would like more ballroom dance shoe options:)
  • Oct 28, 2017
    the only issue I have had with discount dance is ordering jazz shoes in bulk for my dance team and not being told ahead of time that sizes 7 and 8 were sold out and on back order.
  • Oct 28, 2017
    Great prices for quality dance wear!
  • Oct 15, 2017
    I always love the fast shipping that your company provides. and the quality of the products are always top notch!
  • Oct 27, 2017
    Great service, quick shipping, good selection
  • Oct 27, 2017
    I found a coupon on line for free shipping on orders over $49.00. The website said it was an on going coupon and was listed in the October coupons but when I entered the code PJD10P7 it said the coupon expired in July 2017.
  • Oct 27, 2017
    It's wonderful! Lower prices would be greatly appreciated but you guys are often my first choice for dance wear.
  • Oct 16, 2017
    Oct 27, 2017
    I usually shop on line at different dance store. I loved the selections here, no complaints with this. The complaint I have is I placed my order, then waited 1 week for it to be filled then shipped. I do not have this at other online dance shopping. This would prevent me from ordering in the future possibly.
  • Oct 27, 2017
    I enjoy and appreciate Discount dance service