Discount Dance Supply Reviews

07/28/2015
Discount Dance Supply Ratings and User Reviews. Discount Dance Supply is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 1235 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Discount Dance Supply

2008 Platinum

Discount Dance Supply Rating

More About Discount Dance Supply

Recent Reviews for Discount Dance Supply

• Jul 9, 2015
    Have always been satisfied with service
  • Jul 9, 2015
    I found it difficult to get set up in the system but that could be my own fault...hopefully next time will be easier...
  • Jul 9, 2015
    Love the quality and price point on the items I purchased.
  • Jul 9, 2015
    It was great! The sale products are really worth it!
  • Jul 9, 2015
    I love discount dance supply They are reliable and quick.
  • Jul 9, 2015
    My go-to place for dance gear.
  • Jul 9, 2015
    I love discount dance supply, and I will always order what I need for dance from here.
  • Jul 9, 2015
    I don't have anything to compare this purchase too as this is the first time I have ever purchased on line dance costumes. They seem to be very reasonably priced compared to a few other sites I looked at. I was totally impressed with being able to talk to someone immediately on line about a couple of questions I had. The selection I felt was also very well rounded on the styles they offered for children. My only complaint is that when I clicked on a specific color it couldn't show me what it looked like on the model.
  • Jul 9, 2015
    Serched the internet for the best quality and price, you guys hit the mark. Have had problems in the past with character shoes not fitting correctly, but from a recommendation I feel these will do very nicely.
  • Jul 8, 2015
    Best place to buy my daughter's dancewear
  • Jul 8, 2015
    We love DDS. Every time my daughter needs pointe shoes and other accessories we go straight here.
  • Jul 8, 2015
    I have been very pleased with the selections of all the product.
  • Jun 26, 2015
    Recommended by some dance friends
    Jul 9, 2015
  • Jun 26, 2015
    I am thankful that Discount Dance Supply exists for all of my costuming needs!
    Jul 9, 2015
  • Jun 14, 2015
    I was looking for a web page to buy a pair of ballet slippers with a reasonable price and Discount Dance Supply comes up first on the options list. A little confusion with the size of the shoes, I never get dance shoes online but, I start reading the reviews and I could get an idea how to work with it. I hope not to have any problem with this matter. Other concern was when I proceed to checkout comes out the product price, 0.00 Tax and Shipping Charges, but the total do not match with the amount you show on the screen, I supposed that you and the tax amount based on the state but I prefer to see every charge on the total.
    Jul 10, 2015
    After reading the comments from customers who had purchased similar products, I chose the size that I thought it would be the right size and I was right