Discount Dance Supply Reviews

07/31/2014
Discount Dance Supply Ratings and User Reviews. Discount Dance Supply is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 1424 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Discount Dance Supply

2008 Platinum

Discount Dance Supply Rating

More About Discount Dance Supply

Recent Reviews for Discount Dance Supply

• Jul 11, 2014
    My favorite place to shop!! Prices are good.
  • Jul 11, 2014
    I order some things for my grandaughter who dances for her highschool dance team. mostly practice items. Usually only order when they send me free shipping codes..
    LOVE THIS SITE
  • Jul 11, 2014
    Seems like an excellent source for affordable dance shoes. I was a little disappointed to discover there aren't more color options available. For example, I was hoping to find red point shoes. And there's nothing for belly dance/tribal dance on the site. Mostly traditional dance forms. But good for what it does offer.
  • Jul 11, 2014
    I love your products but your website just started glitching at checkout, and it made me quite displeased (i had to enter my billing address multiple times
  • Jul 11, 2014
    y'all are an amazing website and have amazing prices
  • Jul 11, 2014
    Excellent site. With respect to shoes, I would like to sizing information to be a little clearer. Also there needs to be more variety with warmups eg. ripstop pants from various nmakers.
  • Jul 11, 2014
    love the prices and fast shipping. Items and gorges
  • Jul 11, 2014
    In general, always a pleasant experience.
  • Jul 11, 2014
    Great prices for items in stock. Quick turn-around: processing and delivery. Customer reviews are very helpful for sizing and quality
    I will buy again.
  • Jul 11, 2014
    I love the quality of the products purchase at Discount Dance and the prices are extremely reasonable.
  • Jul 11, 2014
    this sight is the best but unfortunately i ill have to stop using it due to having no money to spend online for my kids now. love the sight so much is not even funny.
    A very very good store
  • Jul 10, 2014
    Selection was great!! ---Many options to choose from and the prices were wonderful!
  • Jul 10, 2014
    it would be nice to be able to adjust order at final payment. there is an option to remove item from cart, but not an option to adjust sizes.
  • Jul 1, 2014
    I was really happy with today's transaction, though the price of the item I ordered did rise over the course of a month. I can barely wait to receive my product! Thank you!!
    Jul 11, 2014
    I am in love with the Body Wrappers ripstop shirts I purchased through Discount Dance Supply. The sizing charts were helpful and the prucing was perfect!!
  • Jun 28, 2014
    Jul 11, 2014
    I ordered 2 items and only got 1, I was charged 5.95 for 2-3 day shipping and didn't get it for a week.
  • Jun 16, 2014
    I love it! I am new to the dance community and this website helped me so much!
  • Jun 15, 2014
    have made purchases in the past with their catalog found on line process smooth, would have preferred pay pal not available with my specific items, we'll see when items arrive if sizing chart accurate and quality is as aspected