Discount Dance Supply Reviews

09/30/2014
Discount Dance Supply Ratings and User Reviews. Discount Dance Supply is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 1865 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Discount Dance Supply

2008 Platinum

Discount Dance Supply Rating

More About Discount Dance Supply

Recent Reviews for Discount Dance Supply

• Sep 30, 2014
    I love this store, even though it's my first time shopping on this site...But I love the items and the low prices.
  • Sep 30, 2014
    comprehensive selection of a wide variety for dancers
  • Sep 30, 2014
    For my first time ever purchasing from the site it was relatively easy. I would suggest that discounts be made for purchasing bundle or complete outfits
  • Sep 29, 2014
    i think the site itself is awesome... my biggest draw back is paying for your items and then having to go back and pay for shipping, it should be easier than this.
  • Sep 29, 2014
    I was quite surprised to find such small shoes having ordered (or so I'd thought) a size 8. Turns out these are a 5. Quite possible it was my error as when I looked at the conformation sure enough it was a size 5.
  • Sep 29, 2014
    wish they had more cotton products. so much acrylic and rayon with there were longer leg warmers too
  • Sep 29, 2014
    Quick and easy process, less expensive than retail store in our market.
  • Sep 29, 2014
    For my next purchase i would like lower prices in the products and Free shipping. Also the blog should be more atractive.
  • Sep 29, 2014
    I am glad that I was able to find adult basic unitards and a fashionable grey shrug--I bought a black one-- as well. I considered purchasing the adult white Clara dress, but there were no more medium sizes; perhaps, another time. Peace, M. Birdsong
  • Sep 29, 2014
    I love the quality of your products, but would like greater discounts and free shipping. Since we are a studio we order a lot from you and recommend you to all our customers.
  • Sep 29, 2014
    I would have liked to have made payment through paypal as I do not like using my card online. However, it would not allow me for "those items".
  • Sep 29, 2014
    I love it! It's quick, easy, and keeps me looking stylish for dance class!
    Im very satisfyd
    Cheap and efficient
  • Sep 29, 2014
    I enjoyed buying from such an easy sight. Thank you
  • Sep 29, 2014
    Absolutly amazing since i've been going crazy trying to find bargain finds for my 3 grandaughters that are all in several dance classes.
  • Sep 21, 2014
    my go to place for all my dance needs
    Sep 30, 2014
  • Sep 14, 2014
    Purchase received as expected, great quality!
    Sep 29, 2014