Discount Dance Supply Reviews

12/27/2014
Discount Dance Supply Ratings and User Reviews. Discount Dance Supply is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 1829 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Discount Dance Supply

2008 Platinum

Discount Dance Supply Rating

More About Discount Dance Supply

Recent Reviews for Discount Dance Supply

• Dec 10, 2014
    Great offerings with great discounts. Would highly recommend.
  • Dec 10, 2014
    discount dance has the best prices!
  • Dec 10, 2014
    Great shopping experience! Great prices also!
  • Dec 10, 2014
    cannot comment yet. My first order and I loved the website!
  • Dec 10, 2014
    Best prices for everything!
  • Dec 10, 2014
    ALWAYS love your selection!!!!!!!!
  • Dec 10, 2014
    Always very timely on shipping
  • Dec 10, 2014
    looking to try some of the theatricals line - tights, shoes, leotard conteacted the rep for samples I have never tried theatricals in the past
  • Dec 10, 2014
    Would like to be able to view leotards in any of the colors available before purchasing.
  • Dec 10, 2014
    Me encanta y es muy necesario para mi trabajo como bailarina y maestra. Gracias!!
  • Dec 10, 2014
    found your website on Google. You were the first to pop up and I'm glad you did. I'm on a time crunch and hoping to get the leotard I ordered from you before the one I ordered on Amazon. Your price was cheaper and if I get it sooner than the one I ordered on Amazon, I will definitely use and recommend your company in the future!
  • Dec 10, 2014
    My only complain is that when I place orders there is usually items on backorder. I hope this is not the case as a Dance School Owner I usually need the items quickly.
  • Dec 10, 2014
    I teach preschool and am also involved in backstage work with a local theatre group. I found my feet hold a bunch of my stress, not to mention heat and moisture. A friend suggested I try Discount Dance Supply, and it has sure made a difference! I walk on the balls of my feet anyway, and the shoes I have purchased allow for that while letting them breathe, keeping me calm, cool, and collected during performances
  • Dec 9, 2014
    Discount Dance supply has the best items for the lowest prices with a high quality that I have seen throughout other dance and theatre stores.
  • Dec 9, 2014
    i love this store and have recommened it a lot of dance moms
  • Dec 2, 2014
    Great deals thank you
    Dec 10, 2014
    Very pleased with my DD experience. Originally ordered the wrong sizes and called customer service. They were able to change the sizes in my order with no problem. Very pleased with the quality of the products.
  • Nov 27, 2014
    Love it! Good prices, great service, easy shopping.
  • Nov 27, 2014
    easy site to order
    recommend this store
  • Nov 18, 2014
    Dec 10, 2014
    Very prompt in delivery. The product was exactly what I was expecting. Certainly would use in future and also recommend