Discount Dance Supply Reviews

05/04/2015
Discount Dance Supply Ratings and User Reviews. Discount Dance Supply is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 1831 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Discount Dance Supply

2008 Platinum

Discount Dance Supply Rating

More About Discount Dance Supply

Recent Reviews for Discount Dance Supply

• Apr 17, 2015
    It's great! I'm excited for my shoes to come.
  • Apr 17, 2015
    Great website and great prices
  • Apr 16, 2015
    Excellent quality stuff , great prices and speedy delivery!
  • Apr 16, 2015
    I get what I need when I need it and it's always great quality!
  • Apr 16, 2015
    I I wish it was easier to search. I also needed a lot more information on the sizing on the products.
  • Apr 16, 2015
    why couldn't I use paypal? why no free shipping on an order over 100.00?
  • Apr 16, 2015
    I really like to buy in this store, all stuffs imagine for dance is here, I think.
  • Apr 16, 2015
    description needs to be clearer on pom poms (that you must order 2, they are sold individually)
  • Apr 16, 2015
    I have always enjoyed Discount dance supply! As a teacher I receive amazing discounts...and the customer service is excellent.
    I love discount dance!
    Very pleased with DDS!
  • Apr 15, 2015
    Great prices. Great selection.
  • Apr 9, 2015
    Apr 15, 2015
    Placed order and I got what I ordered; can't ask for more than that! Great job!
  • Apr 8, 2015
    Apr 16, 2015
    Generally reliable company with most items delivered on time. I had one item on backorder for almost a month but it finally delivered. Prices are good
  • Apr 6, 2015
    Apr 16, 2015
    It's a great online store.
  • Apr 6, 2015
    Ballroom selection is very limited.
    Apr 16, 2015
    The items were as pictured and arrived on time. One of the items I ordered had comments about a tight fit so I ordered the largest size which was still too tight. Unfortunately I'll be returning it. Everything else was fine
  • Apr 3, 2015
    Apr 16, 2015
    It would be nice if I could have gotten free shipping as I spent over $100.
  • Mar 31, 2015
    I use Discount Dance for my Community Theater needs and I will definitely use them again
  • Mar 31, 2015
    If I can get a good enough of a deal, I might be interested in stocking your products as soon as I open my new studio in a 12,000+ location with a real physical store as well as an aggressive online store included.
    Apr 17, 2015
    They were out of my size on my last order, but so what. Everybody, including me and my product lines runs out of inventory because manufacturing can't keep up with my orders. These are good people with good products. Of course I'll be back!
  • Mar 29, 2015
    Apr 16, 2015
    I've only worn my capezio character shoes 4 or 5 times and they are very comfortable and fit nicely but the paint/color is coming off of the side of the shoe.What can be done about this?