Discount Dance Supply Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Discount Dance Supply Reviews

11/18/2017
Discount Dance Supply Ratings and User Reviews. Discount Dance Supply is rated 8.4 out of 10 from 953 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Discount Dance Supply

2008 Platinum

Discount Dance Supply Rating

More About Discount Dance Supply

Recent Reviews for Discount Dance Supply

• Oct 15, 2017
    This is the only site I use for my daughters dance needs. I usually have to wait for a sale to get really good prices, but only because I would buy so much more if my husband let me.
  • Oct 15, 2017
    I found your site helpful, useful & economical. I would recommend to my friends who are searching for any of your wonderful products.
    Very trustworthy site :)
  • Oct 15, 2017
    Love Discount Dance Supply! They have always met my dance needs for the past 10 years!
    n/a
  • Oct 15, 2017
    This was a great ordering experience. My shopping bag information was held overnight and through a reboot of my computer. Also I was able to edit the size of one item after I had entered my address and I didn't have to reenter anything. Great! Thank you!!!
    Love products !
  • Oct 15, 2017
    Great site and overall experience, but sometimes the coupon codes do not work as promised
  • Oct 15, 2017
    Very easy ordering experience. Was able to search for and find both items I was looking for. Saves me a trip to the dance store! And the items were cheaper online too.
  • Oct 15, 2017
    I have an order that I have been waiting on for quite some time. This is a significant drawback. I'm hoping for better with this one.
  • Oct 15, 2017
    Didn't notice shipping coupon code until after order was purchased. That's disappointing
  • Oct 15, 2017
    I've been buying dancewear primarily for my granddaughter for several years on discountdancesupply and the prices are much appreciated. She dances in all genres, including jazz, hip hop, ballet, lyrical, tap, contemporary and musical theatre so she is always in need of shoes, tights and leo's. Thank you for the wide variety of dancewear that you provide! And thank you for opportunities to get free shipping! It is a perfect incentive to order from you as opposed to local shops.
  • Oct 15, 2017
    As a first time customer it was a little difficult to find the items I needed until I used the SEARCH then it was easier.
  • Sep 27, 2017
    Oct 15, 2017
    My granddaughter loves her outfits
  • Oct 08, 2017
    Excellent selection at reasonable prices. Thank you!
  • Oct 04, 2017
    I received 2 of the same items, so will be returning one of them
  • Sep 27, 2017
    Very good. Found item I did not know was available.
    Oct 14, 2017
  • Oct 14, 2017
    We enjoy the selection that Discount Dance provides -- and service is always prompt and efficient.
  • Oct 14, 2017
    We love DDS products and prices. We love the free shipping coupons.
    satisfied