Discount Dance Supply Reviews

07/06/2015
Discount Dance Supply Ratings and User Reviews. Discount Dance Supply is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 1347 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Discount Dance Supply

2008 Platinum

Discount Dance Supply Rating

More About Discount Dance Supply

Recent Reviews for Discount Dance Supply

• Jun 10, 2015
    My only concern is that I haven't received the email receipt yet. Maybe it takes awhile?
  • Jun 10, 2015
    Attempted to purchase shoes through Amazon where a $35 purchase would have provided me free shipping. Unfortunately, one of the shoe colors was not available through Amazon and I ended up making the entire purchase through the DDS site where I ended up making an additional purchase of $37.50 to obtain free shipping. Yes, I realize my decision doesn't make much sense, as it would have been less costly to simply pay the shipping charges and not purchase the additional item. In any event, my experience was not horrible although it wasn't a GREAT experience. I will continue to purchase from DDS, but will always try doing so through Amazon so as to obtain free shipping on smaller purchases. Another note, the website should include a checkbox to OPT OUT of receiving DDS catalogs. The last time I purchased from DDS a few years ago, I ended up receiving catalogs at both my home address and my shipping address. It took a few calls to DDS before I could get the catalogs to stop. It's a waste of paper and unnecessary.
    shopper friendly. great prizes
  • Jun 9, 2015
    The site is very user friendly. I will definitely be shopping at Discount Dance Supply again.
  • Jun 9, 2015
    excelente tienda en línea; con grandes descuentos en cupones enviados a mi correo; encontré todo lo que necesito y a buen precio, y sobretodo mis zapatillas Gaynor. estoy100% satisfecha!!
  • Jun 9, 2015
    Good selections for a good price.
  • Jun 9, 2015
    Great store !!! Thank you.
  • Jun 9, 2015
    I have talked with other dancers who have bought from this site. I hope my experience is well.
  • Jun 9, 2015
    Always have great success when ordering from them. It is a great company.
  • Jun 9, 2015
    It was a great experience!!!!
    Love Discount Dance!!!
  • Jun 9, 2015
    I order a lot of Turners, and they always end up with a hole in the first 2 weeks.. This is annoying. Which I understand is a defect of the shoe not discount dance.
    Love this site!!
  • Jun 4, 2015
    Jun 10, 2015
    The 2 items were sent in the SAME day from the SAME location resulting in 2 shipping charges. While I read the notices that items may be shipped separately if there is a back order, I can not fathom how this would apply to my situation sewing as they left the warehouse in the SAME DAY. I went to discount dance supply because I wanted to buy something at a DISCOUNT. if I wanted to spend a lot of money I would have gone to my neighborhood store.
  • Jun 2, 2015
    Jun 10, 2015
    I love how there are coupon codes but they don't always work on my computer
  • May 30, 2015
    I love discount dance!
  • May 30, 2015
    I like the selection of tights and how quickly they arrive.
  • May 27, 2015
    It is the fastest way to choose what I need quickly!
    Jun 9, 2015
    Easy and quick. We love discount dance!