Discount Dance Supply Reviews

05/29/2016
Discount Dance Supply Ratings and User Reviews. Discount Dance Supply is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 1590 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Discount Dance Supply

2008 Platinum

Discount Dance Supply Rating

More About Discount Dance Supply

Recent Reviews for Discount Dance Supply

• May 11, 2016
    Discount Dance Supply has a variety of great products, all at great prices. I love ordering from DDS!
  • May 11, 2016
    Our ballet studio (Santa Rosa Dance Theater) recommended your website for our ballet class need. We will purchase our other needed itmes through you next time!
  • May 11, 2016
    just what my granddaughter wanted, at a very good price
  • May 11, 2016
    always a pleasure to work with
  • May 11, 2016
    I always am satisfied with the products i order from discount dance. Being a dance major i am always in need of new shoes, tights and leotards and discount dance always fills the needs i have as a dancer.
  • May 11, 2016
    I love Discount Dance Supple. They have so many thing for such low prices.
  • May 11, 2016
    I am very disappointed that my teachers discount will no longer work. According to the new police since I have use a teachers discount in the past my new one will not be accepted. Considering that I buy my girls ballet attire for twelve years from you it is very discouraging.
  • May 11, 2016
    Very satisfied with prior purchase.
  • May 11, 2016
    Customer phone service is excellent as well!
  • May 11, 2016
    Wish there were more options for plus size adults
  • May 11, 2016
    DDS always has lots of great choices and options! And they run great sales, I recommend them to other dancers and my students often.
  • May 11, 2016
    I found it odd that after spending $170 that I didn't get free shipping. But I do like the variety of options. the shipping charges are still less expensive than a trip to NYC for a professional pointe shoe fitting.
  • May 11, 2016
    I tried to apply the teacher discount, but it did not apply. It may have been because the purchase was on sale, but this was not stated.
  • May 11, 2016
    I swear you used to be able to filter the categories much more efficiently than you can now. I would request that you could look in each section but filter it down by adult only, child only, sizes: xs, s, m ,l, xl & color.
  • May 2, 2016
    They have what we need and their prices are reasonable.
  • Apr 30, 2016
    Good quality and offers.
  • Apr 29, 2016
    Very happy with the price and selection.
  • Apr 27, 2016
    May 11, 2016
    How will I be notified that the item I returned has been received? And when will my account be credited?
  • Apr 25, 2016
    I love Discount Dance Supply and the variety of items they have. I have been purchasing from DDS for a long time, and always recommend it to my friends.