Discount Dance Supply Reviews

07/24/2014
Discount Dance Supply Ratings and User Reviews. Discount Dance Supply is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 1458 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Discount Dance Supply

2008 Platinum

Discount Dance Supply Rating

More About Discount Dance Supply

Recent Reviews for Discount Dance Supply

• Jul 23, 2014
    I was able to purchase most of my Talent Show Contest Costume from your website at a reasonable price.
  • Jul 22, 2014
    i love this store. i shop in-store and online
  • Jul 22, 2014
    the first order i was disappointed in the sizes of the tops. I decided to try you again and order a larger size. I hope this time it fits them
  • Jul 22, 2014
    the free shipping for orders over $45 was nice!!!
  • Jul 22, 2014
    Fast and easy to purchase on Discount dance
  • Jul 22, 2014
    I wish I could use my paypal to pay for things. I have only shopped on Discount Dance Supply two or three times primarily because I can never use paypal for the items I purchase. The other reason it because it is an online store and I like to try on clothes before I buy them. Other than that I think it is a great store.
  • Jul 22, 2014
    We are almost always thrilled with the product and when we're not, customer service is awesome.
  • Jul 22, 2014
    SEEMS LIKE A GREAT PLACE WILL KNOW MORE WHEN I GET PRODUCTThis is first time ordering. VERY Hopeful that will fit my grand daughter according to size chart. IF SO I WILL BE ORDERING MUCH MORE
  • Jul 22, 2014
    I would like to see an easier way to sort through the subtopics, like in shoes. I was looking for a child sized tap shoe and thought I could filter tap shoes I wasn't able to filter just child sizes without scrolling through all the topics.
  • Jul 22, 2014
    My wife purchased from your store in Temecula CA and she was given children's tights by mistake. We have not had the opportunity to return but the experience was disappointing.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    I'm using these things to "build" a pro-wrestling costume... as far as being a professional I would have loved to have access to the "teachers only" purchases
  • Jul 21, 2014
    consistently happy with discount dance. hate to buy and pay locally for overprices merchandise that I can get here
  • Jul 21, 2014
    Discount dance supply is a great way to purchase all the dance clothes, shoes, and more things you need. It's easy, fast, and the deals are great!
  • Jul 21, 2014
    Always purchase my daughters dance items from discount dance supply
  • Jul 21, 2014
    Had trouble adding product to cart. Had to reload.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    There should be a free economy shipping option for all orders
  • Jul 16, 2014
    Lots of options!!!!
    Jul 23, 2014
  • Jul 9, 2014
    Jul 22, 2014
    I ordered two items. They were shipped separately and when I got the first one I thought I had only placed part of my order. The invoice gave no indication the other item was on the way, being shipped separately or if it was not available.
  • Jul 5, 2014
    One of the shoes in size 11 is back ordered and there is no certainty on when it will arrive. Other than that, I am very pleased with my purchases.
    Jul 22, 2014
    Great shoes at a great price!
  • Jun 24, 2014
    Jul 22, 2014
    Very satisfied with the products ordered. Excellent customer service!!