Discount Dance Supply Reviews

03/30/2015
Discount Dance Supply Ratings and User Reviews. Discount Dance Supply is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 1916 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Discount Dance Supply

2008 Platinum

Discount Dance Supply Rating

More About Discount Dance Supply

Recent Reviews for Discount Dance Supply

Showing 41 - 60 of 1916 Reviews
  • Mar 28, 2015
    I am a dance teacher & studio owner. Our hours are very long so not being able to speak w/ cust. service after 3 pm on Saturday is a big drawback. I also only teach adults, real bodies real curves. We want more choices and not just black frumpy leotards! We want Ballroom attire that can accommodate a bust, waist & hips! We dance with passion & love, we want our dance wear to equal that, please. Have you heard of the ballet co in UK "Big Ballet" they have nice leotards. With that said we will continue to buy from you & hope that one day those is the buying decision roles will branch out & give us more options. Now, about this order... overall an okay experience other than the fact that I had to absolutely place the order today and had to guess on a couple of items that did not give me enough size information. Since I wasn't able to speak with customer service I can only hope that our guess was correct since I cannot return the items (fingers crossed). I was also suppose to receive free shipping and from what I can tell I was charged so my hope is to try and call during your hours, in between my classes. Thank you for listening.
  • Mar 28, 2015
    I love Discount Dance Supply!!
  • Mar 28, 2015
    I love Discount Dance Supply!
  • Mar 28, 2015
    This is my first purchase for my daughter, she is interested in ballet, if order is handled well, there will b more purchases to come.
  • Mar 28, 2015
    I really liked this store the variety of colors and sizes made my shopping enjoyable and easy.
  • Mar 28, 2015
    Fantastic service - quick responses to enquires - great products!
  • Mar 28, 2015
    confused on how to get actual discount from my teacher account, I feel like I did not get any discount.
  • Mar 28, 2015
    Happy with the product and the pricing is good. I did have a free shipping coupon and a 10% off coupon and was only allowed to use one which was a disappointment.
  • Mar 28, 2015
    I had a previous order that I needed to cancel and the experience was great with an immediate cancellation of that order. I am very pleased with the service. Thank you
  • Mar 28, 2015
    Love the clothes but hate the return process. I buy from here as much as I can but try to buy things I do not need to return.
  • Mar 28, 2015
    popular brands at a reasonable price
    i love DDS
  • Mar 28, 2015
    Great product selection but definitely could use better product sizing information.
  • Mar 21, 2015
    I have always been so impressed with the quality of items from Discount Dance Supply. The shipping is so fast too! Very impressive!!
  • Mar 20, 2015
  • Mar 18, 2015
    Mar 28, 2015
    Fast shipping of in stock items!
  • Mar 18, 2015
    I sent an email request for information and received a prompt, courteous and helpful reply.
  • Mar 17, 2015
    Mar 28, 2015
    I received the product on time. However, I had to return for a smaller size.
  • Mar 13, 2015
    DDS has a variety of great options however I would have liked if they stuck with the usual descriptions of the options for the Gaynor Minden but overall great experience.
    Mar 28, 2015
    Purchases arrived in a timely manner and we're all in good quality.
  • Feb 27, 2015
    although this is our first purchase we will await delivery but am certain we will be ordering many more items from you
    Mar 28, 2015
    overall extremely satisfied with discount dance. expensive and problems with freight