Discount Dance Supply Reviews

12/03/2016
Discount Dance Supply Ratings and User Reviews. Discount Dance Supply is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 1618 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Discount Dance Supply

2008 Platinum

Discount Dance Supply Rating

More About Discount Dance Supply

Recent Reviews for Discount Dance Supply

• Dec 1, 2016
    This is always my default online store for dance supply. Would love to see the sizing become more dynamic.
  • Nov 30, 2016
    Wasn't able to see $15 cyber Wednesday credit?
  • Nov 30, 2016
    Pleased to receive free shipping and discounts.
  • Nov 30, 2016
    I have purchased dancewear before but usually through my child's dance school. These are for personal wear during the Christmas season. It is terribly hard to find good quality red tights in the stores!
  • Nov 30, 2016
    Saves me a lot of money and time rather than going to the store.
  • Nov 30, 2016
    Discount Dance Supply has a great selection of items and sizes. It is my favorite place to shop for leotards.
  • Nov 30, 2016
    our ballet school encourages the use of the site and has had an overall positive experience with the site.
    Please get a gift card I have 5 granddaughter in dance
  • Nov 30, 2016
    I wish I could return items without having to pay for shipping. Items such as leotards and other dancewear are so hard to fit, it's a shame we can't try them on and return the ones without having to pay for them. I would purchase a lot more if I could do that. However, I am very thankful that I can return them.
  • Nov 30, 2016
    Love it! Amazing prices and good quality!
  • Nov 30, 2016
    Discount Dance Supply has a wonderful selection of leotards for great prices!
  • Nov 30, 2016
    over the past 10-16 years i have made many purchases from this site and have always been very pleased with the purchases.
    DISAPPOINTED THAT FIRST TWO LEOTARD CHOICES WERE BACK ORDERED 10-11 WEEKS
  • Nov 30, 2016
    I absolutely LOVE discount dance supply. They have AMAZING products with great prices. Everything is easy to find on their website and they have an easy checkout. Again, I LOVE discount dance supply!
  • Nov 30, 2016
    I LOVE this website. I have always used Discount Dance Supply and highly recommend it to all of my students/parents.
  • Nov 30, 2016
    I love all of DDS' sales and their overall product selection is amazing. I can always find what I am looking for with the best prices.
  • Nov 30, 2016
    I can't give a rating yet on the first set of questions as I have not yet received the product.
  • Nov 30, 2016
    Didn't want to take my paypal password the first time.
  • Nov 30, 2016
    I was satisfied overall with my shopping / purchase experience. Thank you for the discount promotion. It's the primary reason I chose DDS.
  • Nov 30, 2016
    Great company, been a satisfed custmer fr years.