Discount Dance Supply Reviews

02/12/2016
Discount Dance Supply Ratings and User Reviews. Discount Dance Supply is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 1847 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Discount Dance Supply

2008 Platinum

Discount Dance Supply Rating

More About Discount Dance Supply

Recent Reviews for Discount Dance Supply

• Feb 10, 2016
    frustrating that I couldn't do an exchange of sizes; I had to do 2 transactions: 1 return items for full credit; and 2. order completely anew. Iconvenient. Also, no shipping label offered.
  • Feb 10, 2016
    I have been very satisfied with Discount Dance Supply every single time I have purchased any products for my daughter through the years she's been in dance. I would highly recommend this site to anyone looking for good quality merchandise at a fair price!
  • Feb 10, 2016
    I love this store! I wish there were more discounts offered to college dance teams
  • Feb 10, 2016
    I wish they offered free returns. The ballet slippers were too large and it will be expensive to ship them back. Almost not worth the refund.
  • Feb 10, 2016
    Always have great prices and amazing sales
    always a satisfied consumer with Discount Dance Supply
  • Feb 10, 2016
    I was unable to submit my order via mobile (iPhone) using the same steps so was slightly disappointed my order wasn't on it's way. I didn't notice for a few days but shoud've noted this when my cart was still full after checkout. I'd love be able to order while waiting at ballet class for my daughters :)
  • Feb 10, 2016
    On a few of the shoe sizes the sizing chart was a bit confusing. I think that needs to be simplified more for customers
  • Feb 9, 2016
    I selected the wrong thing. I do not have a business. My niece is on a dance team out of columbus ga and she need this bag for competition
  • Feb 9, 2016
    looking forward to another order in the furture
  • Feb 9, 2016
    I always shop at DDS when I need my dance gear
  • Feb 9, 2016
    I have always been satisfied with the customer support, choices, and prices with regard to DDS
  • Feb 9, 2016
    Best Dance Supply!!! Open a store in California PLEASE!!! Offer MORE PROMO CODES AND DISCOUNTS!!!!!
  • Feb 9, 2016
    I'm the parent of the captain with the United Independent School District TMS Lassos. These costumes are for solo competition selections.
  • Feb 1, 2016
    give more discount products, thanks!
    satisfied!
  • Feb 1, 2016
    Pretty good selection and great prices for male dancers
    Feb 10, 2016
    My items showed up fast and were of the quality expected from pictures and reviews on the website. One item did not fit, and the return process was quick and easy.
  • Jan 30, 2016
    Great prices and quality. Easy to purchase and they offer great discounts
    Feb 10, 2016
    Great products and a variety of items Very affordable with great quality
  • Jan 25, 2016