Discount Dance Supply Reviews

08/29/2016
Discount Dance Supply Ratings and User Reviews. Discount Dance Supply is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 1279 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Discount Dance Supply

2008 Platinum

Discount Dance Supply Rating

More About Discount Dance Supply

Recent Reviews for Discount Dance Supply

• Aug 27, 2016
    I called to ask about shipping times on back orders and about sizing. The person to whom I spoke was very helpful.
  • Aug 27, 2016
    The Shoes are for my 12 years old daughter as she is taking dance class for the 1st time. I hope she enjoys them.
  • Aug 27, 2016
    I was a little bummed online chat was unavailable for my order today. I was having difficulty finding the right shoe size for my daughter. To which point I actually looked at other dance sites online hoping somewhere else could help with my answer.
  • Aug 26, 2016
    my 1st time shopping with Dance Supply and I find the prices very great. I'm buy shoe for my grandbaby 1st dance class and this place was the best price and the shipping was good
  • Aug 26, 2016
    I wanted to check out with PayPal... that makes my accounting so much easier. I almost didn't purchase from you for this reason.
  • Aug 26, 2016
    I like the variety of clothing options and colors available. I do wish free economy shipping was offered on orders at a certain price point such as $50 or above.
    love the store because I found everything that I needed
  • Aug 26, 2016
    I love how you have offered a discount at the checkout for the shipping as well as the organization of your website, very we organized entailing all the important components that go into the different genres of the items topic.
  • Aug 26, 2016
    Excellent selection of products available and very competitive prices. I can purchase what my daughter needs for much less than I can purchase locally even considering shipping charges. I just wish I could have used the coupon code I tried to use for free shipping. Unfortunately, it expired three days ago :-(
  • Aug 26, 2016
    seems like a good place to order dance supplies from...it's where my granddaughter always gets her ballet supplies from
  • Aug 26, 2016
    I always find exactly what I need for my daughter!
  • Aug 26, 2016
    This website was easy to manuver, easy to find what I was looking for. Thankfully had clear sizing charts since i have never purchased dance shoes before.
    The best, love it!
    It was great
  • Aug 26, 2016
    I have always had great success with your company
  • Aug 26, 2016
    My granddaughter is starting her first dance class. I plan to be using this site in the future.
  • Aug 18, 2016
    The exchange process is what I am not fond of. . . having to reorder instead of exchange shoes isn't really web friendly shopping. The only reason I will order from here again is because I need narrow shoes for my daughter.
    Aug 27, 2016
  • Aug 13, 2016
    n/a
    Aug 27, 2016
    Purchased items for my daughter. Everything arrived on time. All items fit - were true to size
  • Aug 3, 2016
    good website with good prices!
    Aug 26, 2016