Discount Dance Supply Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Discount Dance Supply Reviews

06/27/2017
Discount Dance Supply Ratings and User Reviews. Discount Dance Supply is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 891 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Discount Dance Supply

2008 Platinum

Discount Dance Supply Rating

More About Discount Dance Supply

Recent Reviews for Discount Dance Supply

• Jun 02, 2017
    Jun 16, 2017
    The time between order and receipt is to long. When Danvers order they need immediately not a week to ten days later. Work in this. Also more items for people of color would be appreciated. Suntan doesn't meet everyone's needs.
  • May 23, 2017
    I have been using Discount Dance Supply for all of my dance needs since I was a little girl just starting dance. They make it so easy to find everything I need from class basics like shoes and tights, to accessories and bags. I love this company.
    Jun 15, 2017
    I've been using Discount Dance Supply since I was little for all my dance needs. Customer service is great, and selection of products is wonderful.
  • Jun 07, 2017
    First time ever ordering from Discount Dance Supply. Looking forward to seeing how it goes. Heard about it from high school dance team my daughter just made the team on.
  • Jun 15, 2017
    Discount Dance is a wonderful source for my daughter. We live in a town that does not have a proper dance supply store and so Discount Dance is our source.
  • May 23, 2017
    Jun 15, 2017
    It is a store that has multiple brands and allows me to select the one that is the best fit, which is the most important thing to me. The prices are also very affordable!
  • Jun 15, 2017
    It shows that I could get free shipping if order was over $49 and yet there was no where to fill in the code, so i was very disappointed about that.
  • Jun 15, 2017
    Discount Dance Supply is the best! Its the best way to get what I need without breaking the bank!
  • Jun 15, 2017
    Best place to get dancewear. Great prices and cute stuff!!!
  • Jun 15, 2017
    I think that it is a great option in terms of price and affordability, and that is why I shop there. However, there have been some instances in which items were not shipped soon, if ever which was frustrating. Overall, DDS is a good place to shop.
  • Jun 15, 2017
    This is a wonderful company
  • Jun 06, 2017
    none
  • Jun 15, 2017
    The free shipping was advertised, however the code did not take the shipping off
  • Jun 14, 2017
    I love discount dance, and it is the perfect and most affordable place to shop before a summer intensive! I love their huge selection of Mariia leotards.
  • Jun 14, 2017
    Since I am on a dance team for college, i think that I will be using this site a lot more than I use to. I use to be a dancer so I would use this site sometimes but then I stopped dancing. Now I have picked it up again and am ready to take on the dance world with some of the products from Discount Dance. I love everything I have gotten here before and I am excited to get more things when needed.
  • Jun 14, 2017
    I love how reasonable prices are and the great quality.
  • Jun 14, 2017
    I called twice ad received a great customer services. Thanks I will buy again.
  • Jun 02, 2017
    I really enjoy my shopping experience. Great varity
    Jun 14, 2017
  • Jun 03, 2017
    We have always had positive experiences with Discount Dance Supply, both in store and on line. Associates are usually very helpful and we receive timely updates on status for on line orders. Only concern I have with today's purchase is that there were pictures and a list of size - color/print options available, but nothing to clearly showing which color name belonged to which print - we had to guess which one was which. We probably would have bought a 3rd pair if we had known for sure what print we were getting. - I was not able to update survey to reflect that this is our 2nd on line order in the past 6 months rather than the 1st.
    Jun 14, 2017
    Only issue with the order is that the pictures and names of the prints available in the dance shorts purchased were not synced - so we had to guess the name of the print. One print received was not even pictured, although the name of it totally fit once we saw the pattern. The dance shorts are fine for the price - but it would have been nice to know what pattern we were selecting. Otherwise everything went fine. :)
  • Jun 14, 2017
    I like how there are so many options and all the items are great.
  • Jun 13, 2017
    My daughter is a competitive dancer and is growing faster than I can keep up with. This store helps mitigate the cost of her apparel. It is a much needed relief in this very expensive industry.