Discount Dance Supply Reviews

07/03/2015
Discount Dance Supply Ratings and User Reviews. Discount Dance Supply is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 1394 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Discount Dance Supply

2008 Platinum

Discount Dance Supply Rating

More About Discount Dance Supply

Recent Reviews for Discount Dance Supply

• Jun 26, 2015
    This was a great online store, I will be coming back with more purchases if I like the quality of my shoes once they come!!!
  • Jun 26, 2015
    Recommended by some dance friends
  • Jun 26, 2015
    I have shopped Discount Dance numerous times. Love it! This is the only place that we get her pointe shoes, great prices. Have never had a problem. Also, most selection of leotards anywhere.
  • Jun 26, 2015
    Everything is great and much improved, but your shipping fees are still a bit extreme compared to other websites I use.
  • Jun 26, 2015
    this is the first time I used this site but it was easy to find what i was looking for and easy to check out.
  • Jun 26, 2015
    I am thankful that Discount Dance Supply exists for all of my costuming needs!
  • Jun 25, 2015
    lots of selection, good price
  • Jun 25, 2015
    One of my favorite websites to order dance items from, others have lower shipping prices though.
    website user friendly
  • Jun 25, 2015
    I love the discounts and selection of products to choose from.
  • Jun 25, 2015
    I placed a large order with them several years ago and they were amazingly helpful and prompt delivering a quality product.
  • Jun 25, 2015
    Happy with experience so far
  • Jun 25, 2015
    Have ordered for many years, and have always received good service from Discount Dance!! Thanks!!
  • Jun 25, 2015
    Tried to purchase on my iPhone and it didn't go through the 4 times I tried. Had to purchase on my iPad and find each item of my cart all over again. Not a horrible thing, but time consuming when I thought I had it figured out the first time and had to redo my work while trying to manage my 5 kids all under 6 years old.
  • Jun 25, 2015
    I have purchased items from them previously, and I like the quality, and the many styles they offer.
  • Jun 25, 2015
    awesome company! they deliver!
    Easy to shop!
  • Jun 5, 2015
    I love the varity of product
    Jun 25, 2015