Discount Party Supplies Reviews

07/22/2014
Discount Party Supplies Ratings and User Reviews. Discount Party Supplies is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 507 reviews.

Discount Party Supplies Rating

More About Discount Party Supplies

Recent Reviews for Discount Party Supplies

• Jul 20, 2014
    Loved the selection, cannot wait to receive the products!
  • Jul 20, 2014
    They had what I needed. I hope it arrives on time! I've never used them before.
  • Jul 20, 2014
    ITs really great...great prices and a variety of products for birthdays
  • Jul 20, 2014
    Great company to work with while living overseas!
    Need more decoration options
  • Jul 19, 2014
    Love the site ive used it several times , only one problem I would have liked to order larger quuantities of some things like the mermaid plates but they weren't available so I'll have to mix in some solids. Other than that its a great veriety at goid prices and I'll be back again for future purchases!
    Love you prices!!!!!
  • Jul 18, 2014
    I absolutely love this site. I was able to find party items of the theme my son wanted (Zombies) Love the prices too!! THANK YOU Discount Party Supplies
  • Jul 18, 2014
    I had a very hard time going back to fix my cart and it adding more than I wanted :/ but loved everything and great prices :)
  • Jul 18, 2014
    Easy to order. Can't wait for my shipment!
  • Jul 18, 2014
    I was able to get most the stuff for my daughters party, it was great to get a good deal
  • Jul 18, 2014
    Having my daughter a baby shower and have looked every where for pink poc a dot elephant stuff. So glad my daughter sent me this site info.
  • Jul 18, 2014
    Shipping is far too expensive
  • Jul 18, 2014
    You have the best products for a theme party and prices where good also. I compared three sites before choosing yours.
  • Jul 18, 2014
    This was fast, easy, the prices are awesome and the stock was great!! I am so excited to set up my little boys party!
  • Jul 18, 2014
    Best prices that I found on my budget. Thank you!
  • Jul 18, 2014
    I got a bit of a shock at the shipping charges as it cost almost as much as my product purchase, but by the same token postage costs here in Australia are quite high so i guess its all relative! The range of minecraft supplies was great and it is so much easier to get them all from one place as apposed to all over the place :)