Discount Party Supplies Reviews

Discount Party Supplies Ratings and User Reviews. Discount Party Supplies is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 556 reviews.

Discount Party Supplies Rating

More About Discount Party Supplies

Recent Reviews for Discount Party Supplies

• Nov 15, 2015
    Needed a certain party supply for my grandchild...and this was the only place I could find them at a decent price.
  • Nov 15, 2015
    I try to add a coupon the was valid the website never accept it.. Very disappointed.
  • Nov 14, 2015
    Found the item I was looking for (Googled and up popped Discount Party Supplies). I do think your shipping prices are a bit high.
  • Nov 14, 2015
    Very glad to see what I needed, shipping costs are too high though
  • Nov 14, 2015
    Great deal, would have probably spent double at Party City, plus I didn't have to change out of my pj's!! :)
  • Nov 13, 2015
    i'm so happy that I found what I was looking for AT A GREAT PRICE. WILL BE SHOPPING HERE AGAIN.
  • Nov 12, 2015
    i've never had any issues with the things i have ordered
  • Nov 12, 2015
    I am in charge of elementary school box top winners class parties and this type of "favor" along with donuts will be quite fun! (especially since the Bengals may go all the way--sorry you didn't have 4 more dozen bengals cupcake rings).
  • Nov 12, 2015
    I enjoyed the quick and easy check out!
  • Nov 12, 2015
    Prices are fair. I just wish you had a larger nfl selection
  • Nov 11, 2015
    I love it! Very user friendly!
  • Nov 11, 2015
    Your prices are much better than other places but with not having free shipping which you can find almost anywhere it ended up being basically the same price, I will probably buy from other places for small orders unless this is changed
  • Nov 8, 2015
    Nov 15, 2015
    Descriptions for products were not correct. Feel I wasted time and money since I had to scramble to make some of the much needed items work.
  • Nov 3, 2015
    The website had a very difficult time loading. It took forever to get to various pages. The site seemed very well organized and I went with your site because you had in stock all the things I was needing for my son's transportation party! I was so glad to find a website with everything in stock!
    Nov 12, 2015
    I was impressed how quickly I received my order. It came in only 2 days on the 2 to 4 day shipping!
  • Oct 29, 2015
    Nov 12, 2015
    Every year I have a party I order from here it's so great cause I can get everything I need for cheaper
  • Oct 28, 2015
    Nov 13, 2015
    Bought some items from discount party for my grandchildren they were very satisfied they came before the expected date and they were very happy so that made me happy thank you very much discount party!
  • Oct 27, 2015
    Love this site!! This was the only place I could find Minecraft
    i was happy
  • Oct 26, 2015
    I was amazed to see the prices as compared to amazon and birthday direct. I would have bought all my supplies from here but I could not find cake plates (lion king theme). I will definitely come again to check this site next time I shop.
  • Oct 24, 2015
    Nov 14, 2015
    The price was perfect and availability of a complete line was great. I will use this website again.