Discount Poker Shop Reviews

09/29/2014
Discount Poker Shop Ratings and User Reviews. Discount Poker Shop is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 99 reviews. Last rated on 09/29/2014.

Discount Poker Shop Rating

More About Discount Poker Shop

Recent Reviews for Discount Poker Shop

• Sep 29, 2014
    One stop shopping made simple
  • Sep 29, 2014
    I host a quarterly Tournament on DD Poker. I buy these chips as a prize for the tournament winner.
  • Sep 22, 2014
    final evaluation after receipt of product
  • Sep 22, 2014
    prices are way better than other poker supply merchants...
    DISCOUNT POKER EXCEEDS ALL EXPECTATIONS
    Sep 28, 2014
    THE CARD SHUFFLER ARRIVED IN BAD SHAPE....CHIP SLEEVES WERE SPLIT OPEN....I GUESS THE PACKAGE WAS HANDLED TOO ROUGH, DROPPED OR SOMETHING .
  • Sep 20, 2014
    This is my first contact and purchase with Discount Poker Shop so based on that I can not comment on their service other than my experience ordering online. It was very easy to do.
  • Sep 19, 2014
    I've compared your website to many others. Your prices are very competitive and service is just fine. My only problem is that I live in Texas and your company is in California, resulting in more expensive shipping and longer waiting times, but there's nothing we can change about that. Good shopping experiences with your company. Thank you.
    Sep 27, 2014
    Honest company. No bait & switch. WYSIWYG.
  • Sep 16, 2014
    Sep 29, 2014
    I got the wrong cut cards everything else was correct
  • Sep 16, 2014
    I have used them for several years now and they have provided consistently high quality service and products. Their prices are very competitive to excellent.
  • Sep 15, 2014
    I think discount poker shops handle the best poker cards and accessories out there
  • Sep 15, 2014
    It's a good place to get what ever I'm looking for
    Sep 23, 2014
    It is what I ordered, but the color isn't quite the same as my 1st purchase. It looks like these poker chips sat in the sun for a long time and the color got washed out. Not bad enough to send back (because it would be a pain in my back side). I think I might look somewhere else next time.
  • Sep 15, 2014
    First experience. Very easy to use.
  • Sep 14, 2014
    Sep 27, 2014
    I really wanted to buy pinochle decks
  • Sep 12, 2014
    Great products at a great price
  • Sep 8, 2014
    Loved the site and selection, very competative prices. I'd say best in the business form the experience I've had.
  • Sep 7, 2014
    its was great experience
  • Sep 6, 2014
    I like the website. Nice layout and checkout was easy.
  • Sep 6, 2014
    Fantastic place to buy high quality poker items!!
    Sep 16, 2014
    Fantastic store!!
  • Sep 4, 2014
    I would have like a different color on my order, but I understand avaliability! Overall its been fast and easy!!!
    Sep 17, 2014
  • Aug 31, 2014
    Sep 8, 2014
    the center design looks like a paper paste-on....does not look professional... a small order of 25 chips took 9 days to get to me....seems like a long time....... was supposed to arrive on Sat....did not arrive until 4PM on Monday.... chips do not feel like clay....feel like plastic.....