Discount Poker Shop Reviews

04/25/2015
Discount Poker Shop Ratings and User Reviews. Discount Poker Shop is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 131 reviews. Last rated on 04/25/2015.

Discount Poker Shop Rating

More About Discount Poker Shop

Recent Reviews for Discount Poker Shop

• Apr 25, 2015
    I shopped online and reviewed a number of other merchants offering the same product. Discount Poker Shop offered what I was looking for at a much lower cost so we chose them.
  • Apr 23, 2015
    Great price for the product offered.
  • Apr 23, 2015
    Good products, descent service, quick shipping.
  • Apr 23, 2015
    Excellent site for poker supplies
  • Apr 19, 2015
    Great price, good looking material. Hope to shop again.
  • Apr 18, 2015
    Good value for what I have been searching for in various stores.
  • Apr 16, 2015
    glue on the octagon shapes with chip holders is poor--tends to un-glue quickly. chips are very nice as well as cases.. I have the 500 chip set and one of the octagon tops.
  • Apr 12, 2015
    excitd about my purchasez
  • Apr 12, 2015
    great choices, great products.
  • Apr 10, 2015
    Very happy with product
  • Apr 9, 2015
    Apr 24, 2015
    I called Discount poker on 04-16-2015 about an order I had placed, poker table DPS-149095 that Discount Poker stated was delivered on 04-14-2015. I told them I never received it. Discount Poker had to follow regulations to find out why my Poker Table was not delivered to my address and attempt to locate the table. I was made to believe that my poker table may have been stolen and I accept that conclusion. Discount Poker immediately sent me another one after it was determined that I would not be getting the original table that was ordered. Overall, I am very pleased with my purchase and would like to thank Discount Poker for excellent customer service and expediting the replacement of my lost item. Thank you.
  • Apr 9, 2015
    Like the site. Lots of selections.
  • Apr 8, 2015
    Great deal. I love the fact that I could taylor my purchase for what I actually need.
    Apr 16, 2015
    Batteries only lasted through one game of Canasta, then died.
    Apr 16, 2015
    bag for table top arrived ripped down one side, very not usable in that condition...paper like material is cheaply made and not a suprise it is ripped. another one shipped out would be nice if available.
  • Apr 8, 2015
    I believe their pricing is fairly competitive. They have gone up some (as near as I remember, about 25%) since the last time I ordered from them.
  • Apr 8, 2015
    Sell a hold'em button set that includes a dealer button.
  • Apr 3, 2015
    I reside in a retirement community where money is tight, some residents are elderly with vision problems so the denominated poker chips, at reasonable prices areput to good use in our poker games. Quality merchandise, prompt shipping and reasonable prices are welcomed.
  • Apr 1, 2015
    Great selection and pricing along with fair shipping prices and options!! A great find for me and my friends!!
    Apr 9, 2015
  • Mar 28, 2015
    Good selection easy to use!!!
    Apr 7, 2015