Discount Rubber Stamps Reviews

08/19/2014
Discount Rubber Stamps Ratings and User Reviews. Discount Rubber Stamps is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 274 reviews.

Discount Rubber Stamps Rating

More About Discount Rubber Stamps

Recent Reviews for Discount Rubber Stamps

• Aug 7, 2014
    Your prices were much cheaper than other places I found online.
  • Aug 7, 2014
    My one stop shop for all my stamping needs
  • Aug 6, 2014
    i think if you purchase 50.00 or more you should wave the shipping fees
  • Aug 6, 2014
    the shipping is tooooo high
  • Aug 5, 2014
    I thought the site was good, but maybe adding a feature that allows me to enter the dimensions of the stamp i want would help a little with your usability. Over all good experience.
  • Aug 5, 2014
    Quick and easy.
  • Aug 4, 2014
    I am pleased with the varieties offered, and I intend to make another custom purchase in a few days.
  • Aug 4, 2014
    Thanks again, keep up the good work.
  • Aug 4, 2014
    I found exactly what I was looking for, as well something else we could use, at very good prices!
  • Aug 4, 2014
    I had no problems finding exactly what i was looking for, when i was unable to find it at more popular websites.
  • Aug 3, 2014
    I am thrilled at the price and hope the products are good. These self-inking stamps will save me lots of time. It was very easy to use the site although I think you should add the line "Click on preview above to continue with purchase." I had to figure that out.
  • Jul 30, 2014
    Aug 7, 2014
    Really like my address stamp
  • Jul 29, 2014
    It allowed me to make the rubber stamps exactly as I needed them for my office.
    Aug 6, 2014
    I was able to get exactly what I needed specifically for our company without ever leaving the office.
  • Jul 28, 2014
    I like the discounted part. Customer services were great. Parallel Access Comes In Handy. That's all for now. Let me update this comment in the future!
    Aug 2, 2014
    I wanted a separate color for each line of my stamp. They don't have it.
  • Jul 25, 2014
    Disappointed in how long the ink lasted in our first order.
    Aug 4, 2014
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Aug 2, 2014
    Product as described. Great price with fast shipping.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Aug 2, 2014
    I am Director of Psychology at a hospital and staff need to print their names and titles below each signature which they write many times a day. Having a stamp for staff and supervisors to use ensures this is done and legible and saves a lot of time and frustation. In the past it has been difficult and costly to provide stamps- costing as much at $25-30 per stamp yet we have no budget to pay for them. Having this affordable option using a small address stamp provided the chance for me as Director to purchase them at my own cost and provide them as a gift of appreciation to the staff. I would recommend all supervising psychologists purchase 2 stamps, one with name and title (licensed psychologist) and one for use in co-signing as supervisor "Reviewed and Approved by Supervisor- (name) (Licensed Psychologist) and provide one for each supervisee with their own name and title.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    very good product
  • Jul 18, 2014
    Price is very cheap. Looking forward to receiving the product.