Discount School Supply Reviews

09/16/2014
Discount School Supply Ratings and User Reviews. Discount School Supply is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 1234 reviews. Last rated on 09/16/2014.

Discount School Supply Rating

More About Discount School Supply

Recent Reviews for Discount School Supply

• Sep 16, 2014
    Discount School Supply always has what I need. It always arrives quickly. Their products are durable. The cost of the products are almost always the least expensive among all Early Childhood vendors.
  • Sep 16, 2014
    dont like how free shipping doesn't apply to entire order
  • Sep 16, 2014
    I'm really excited for my supplies! I hope they work great for us.
  • Sep 16, 2014
    It was nice to make these choices over a number of days. It was also good to be able to delete items based on the total amount spent. Deleting the shipping on total amounts over $79 was very helpful.
  • Sep 16, 2014
    The only problem I encountered is that the site seemed to be running very slow when I was checking out. I clicked "continue" each time at the bottom of the process and it took longer than usual to go though.
  • Sep 16, 2014
    I found items i need to purchase
  • Sep 16, 2014
    I love the variety and ease of shopping!
  • Sep 16, 2014
    I wish there was a cash or added incentive for people who make big purchases.
  • Sep 16, 2014
    nothing more to say. i always shop for my school's supplies at DSP.
  • Sep 16, 2014
    Great supplies at Great prices!
  • Sep 16, 2014
    Finding chairs for the playroom at my office has been a big chore. knowing the size of each chair in your display of six chairs would have been extremely helpful. I purchased them with a guess but returning them would be a serious pain. I hope they are the right size.
  • Sep 16, 2014
    This is my first time ordering and I have not received the products yet so I can't comment
  • Sep 16, 2014
    The prices are reasonable and customer services is very good
  • Sep 16, 2014
    I own this childcare and have found over the past 7 years not many can beat your prices!
  • Sep 16, 2014
    I love using Discount School Supply. I normally order at least 2x per year with a large purchase each time.
  • Sep 16, 2014
    I learned about discount school supplies through AWBW and I find it very helpful and convenient to be able to find what i am looking for when doing AWBW projects.
  • Sep 16, 2014
    It was difficult as a new buyer not to see many reviews of products or to be able to have an example of what is contained in the books, like an example of actual pages in the book.
  • Sep 16, 2014
    I've always had a wonderful experience with Discount School Supply.
  • Sep 15, 2014
    I really like their art products. My favorites are the Biocolor and the liquid watercolor. I think my students really love the bright, vibrant colors they get with the liquid watercolors.
  • Sep 6, 2014
    Sep 16, 2014
    Your online service was very easy to figure out and use. UPS got the order here on time too. You all are a great place to buy school supplies. Thank you and thank you for accepting Kellogg's virtual master card from their promotional campaign which I won. I used that Kellogg's prize award to assist a school in need.