DiscountFilters.com Reviews

07/30/2014
DiscountFilters.com Ratings and User Reviews. DiscountFilters.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 324 reviews. Last rated on 07/28/2014.
Circle of Excellence - DiscountFilters.com

2013 Platinum

DiscountFilters.com Rating

More About DiscountFilters.com

Recent Reviews for DiscountFilters.com

• Jul 28, 2014
    Great pricing on filters. Better than the big box stores by far and with free shipping makes the deal even better. Next time I will buy 2-3 filters!
    Jul 30, 2014
    The prices are great and the filter works every bit as well as the more expensive brand I was using. I have been very pleased with this product.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    It was the easiest site I found to navigate and order.
    Jul 26, 2014
  • Jul 21, 2014
    don't know yet first time
  • Jul 21, 2014
    This is my first time purchasing from discount filters. Love the price I just hope the private does well:)
  • Jul 17, 2014
    I have been purchasing fridge filters from your company for several years. I am very happy with the price, convenience, and quality.
    Jul 25, 2014
    Filters seem pricey but were lower than store price.
    easy, and free shipping
  • Jul 17, 2014
    Easy to order. Prices are great.
  • Jul 14, 2014
    Survey is premature as filter has not been received just ordered. I would be happy to complete a survey after the filters have been delivered.
  • Jul 14, 2014
    I have told coworker and order from your guys before. I feel like it is a good company
    Jul 19, 2014
    Jul 20, 2014
    Refrigerator filter was delivered in 5 days. It was as advertised and half the price of the GE replacement. Has been installed for 3 days and seems to be working perfectly. Will definitely use again.
  • Jul 14, 2014
    Very good experience utilizing discountfilters.com.
    Jul 24, 2014
    Jul 27, 2014
    Through discountfilters.com, I purchased 3 filters for what one would have cost at the local store.
  • Jul 10, 2014
    It is very convenient, and pretty well assures that I will purchase these products from Discount Filters again, for them to send me email reminders when it is time to replenish my filter supply.
    Jul 20, 2014
    The filter ordered was back ordered, but only delayed by a few days, and Discount Filters notified me via email. No worries! Good transaction.
    Jul 16, 2014
    I ordered these products with the understanding that UPS would be delivering them. The UPS truck comes right to my door. You had the UPS deliver to the US Postal service and they made me drive to the post office to retrieve my packages. This is not acceptable when the UPS truck stops at my front door. I live 7 miles from the US Post office and had to drive there which was unacceptable.
  • Jul 7, 2014
    My first order from discount filters this morning on computer which was extremely easy to select correct product and finish order.
  • Jul 7, 2014
    Jul 17, 2014
    This was my second purchase from DiscountFilters.com. Couldn't come even close to matching their price, and delivery was quicker than I expected.
  • Jun 30, 2014
    great products at good prices
  • Jun 26, 2014
    I have always had good experiences with Discount Filters. There employees are always most helpful when needed.
    Jul 27, 2014
    I've always been pleased with the service and products that I've gotten from Discount Filters. I recently sold a home that required the 4" thick type of A/C filters and I recommended Discount Filters to the new owner. Bruce H.