DiscountFilters.com Reviews

08/30/2015
DiscountFilters.com Ratings and User Reviews. DiscountFilters.com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 357 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - DiscountFilters.com

DiscountFilters.com Rating

More About DiscountFilters.com

Recent Reviews for DiscountFilters.com

• Aug 20, 2015
    Prices are great and the filters come quickly
  • Aug 20, 2015
    I lobe that I can find the right size filters, and at a reasonable price too!. Thank you!
  • Aug 20, 2015
    Ordering is easy, package arrives quite soon.
  • Aug 20, 2015
    last time i wanted and ordered 16x16x1 air filter with real size 15 1/2 x 15 1/2 x 3/4 However i got 16x16x1 air filter with real size 15 3/4 x 15 3/4 x 3/4 let see what happens this time
  • Aug 20, 2015
    Filters work perfect and prices beat any stores and more convienent.
  • Aug 20, 2015
    First questions might have been a 10 but haven't received so don't really know quality.
  • Aug 20, 2015
    This is my second purchase from Discount Filters. They have all the filter sizes and have many choices that fit both by budget and needs. My purchases have been on time and fully filled with no back orders. Everybody should give this company at least one try, they exceeded my expectations.
  • Aug 20, 2015
    So far I like the service, will see how it works out.
  • Aug 20, 2015
    Easy to find. Easy to pay
    Easy to order
  • Aug 20, 2015
    Pricing can't be matched by retail. Free shipping makes it a no brainer.
    Good product, efficient service
  • Aug 20, 2015
    The products are top of the line and when a return was necessary the credit was handled promptly and with no hassle.
  • Aug 20, 2015
    I love the convenience of online purchasing and free shipping. I cannot find replacement filters in stores near me. Thanks for having it, I've been ordering filters for my fridge for over 2 years now.
  • Aug 17, 2015
    I ordered the wrong filter the first time and was quickly proivded the RMA information for a quick and easy return! Fantastic! Thank YOU!
  • Aug 10, 2015
    very easy to order, awaiting shipment to see if totally satisfied.
    Aug 18, 2015
  • Aug 10, 2015
    Aug 20, 2015
    I told you the type of refrigerator I had and you remain recommended a certain order for for the refrigerator I received it but it's not the right one there's no return instructions in the box to return these filters very disappointed

From DiscountFilters.com

Please contact us at contact@discountfilters.com and we will provide you with a prepaid shipping label to return the filters at our expense.
  • Aug 5, 2015
    Aug 19, 2015
    The shipping is really expensive. I'll have to try and find these filters locally before I order again. I think shipping should be free if you place a large order (my order was $200+) before shipping.
  • Jul 26, 2015
    Nice experience, keep up the good work
    Aug 18, 2015