DiscountFilterStore.com Reviews

09/30/2014
DiscountFilterStore.com Ratings and User Reviews. DiscountFilterStore.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 1259 reviews. Last rated on 09/30/2014.
Circle of Excellence - DiscountFilterStore.com

2010 Winner

DiscountFilterStore.com Rating

More About DiscountFilterStore.com

Recent Reviews for DiscountFilterStore.com

• Sep 30, 2014
    I was able to purchase three filters for the price of one in the store. The salesperson at the store said you should order online when I commented on how much the one in the store cost.
  • Sep 30, 2014
    I hope this filter works as good as the one expensive that we buy from Best Buy Store.
  • Sep 30, 2014
    Filter WF290 has worked well, and was shipped on date ordered which was veryhelpful.
  • Sep 30, 2014
    I appreciate the way that you have made shopping much easier than some sites. The prices offered are as good as they come.
  • Sep 30, 2014
    very helpful on-line inquiry.....
  • Sep 30, 2014
    Offers a good product at a fair price.
  • Sep 30, 2014
    Pretty easy / pricing is very very good.
  • Sep 30, 2014
    You people are doing everything right so far. I ordered 2 filters last time and I just put the last one in two days ago. Then I got your e-mail and ordered a spare for next time. Thank you.
  • Sep 30, 2014
    I'm hoping whirlpool and kitchen aide filters are the same. Every time I put in kitchen aide for the search it came up with the right number but wrong company.
  • Sep 30, 2014
    Great prices and good delivery
  • Sep 30, 2014
    glad to have found these filters for less money
    Satisfied with product.
  • Sep 30, 2014
    Excellent shopping experience. Good prices, prompt shipping, and a deep inventory of hard to find filters.
    Good first experience.
  • Sep 30, 2014
    I like your site and am especially partial to your quick response and expedited shipping of my purchases. Thank you.
  • Sep 30, 2014
    when checking out with credit card the purchase price did not reflect the Subscription Discount price of $43.17. If the charge to my credit card is $47.97 then I have been overcharged 10%.
    Bobbi was very helpful
    overall great experience
  • Sep 11, 2014
    good value and price
    Sep 30, 2014
    I have a Maytag refrigerator model MF12568AES. I tried two types of filters that did not work Tier 1# 295 and Aqua Fresh # WF295, neither of this filters worked in my refrigerator. The ones that did work was a Supco WF295 and the original Maytag UKF8001.
  • Sep 6, 2014
    Sep 30, 2014
    With past orders 100% all round but move to new address with unknown appliances put a spanner in the works !! We will know better next time and ensure correct filter part numbers are at hand