DiscountFilterStore.com Reviews

07/29/2015
DiscountFilterStore.com Ratings and User Reviews. DiscountFilterStore.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 1909 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - DiscountFilterStore.com

2010 Winner

DiscountFilterStore.com Rating

More About DiscountFilterStore.com

Recent Reviews for DiscountFilterStore.com

Showing 81 - 100 of 1909 Reviews
  • Jul 27, 2015
    HAVEUSED THE FILTERS IN MY FRIDGE WITH GRET SATISFACTION. THIS IS FIRST FURNACE PURCHASE.
  • Jul 27, 2015
    I am disappointed about my order being backordered 2-4 weeks with the possibility of not getting fulfilled...should I try purchasing somewhere else in the mean time banking on my order here not being filled...or wait 4 weeks n then try n purchase some where else...I don't need doubled up orders from 2 places but I need my order ASAP...not in 4 weeks. frustrating that the backorder info was not offered until after the order was completed...
  • Jul 27, 2015
    The ease of nsvigating the web page made shopping for my filter a breeze.
  • Jul 27, 2015
    Easy and simple to order from the comfort of your home..don't have to hunt in a store..very nice to deal with if u have to contact customer service.
  • Jul 27, 2015
    Great experience and awesome price!
  • Jul 27, 2015
    Easy to find, easy to access, easy to purchase and used paypal which is a big plus for me.
  • Jul 27, 2015
    Easy to order, less expensive than local stores
  • Jul 27, 2015
    wow you guys are the best, quality ,shipping easy to shop clear and correct big saving we recommend it.
  • Jul 27, 2015
    Need an easy way to manage credit cards. Ways to remove, add, edit, etc.
  • Jul 27, 2015
    Excellent alternative to buying at the store!
  • Jul 27, 2015
    I've always reorder my refrigerator filters through this company and have never come across any issues. I try to always order when I see discounts offered. This filter works great with my refrigerator...your service, products, & customer service assistance have been a wonderful experience. I love the free shipping makes me want to come back.
    Great prices! Can't wait to receive my filters!! Thanks
  • Jul 10, 2015
    Quick, fast, and easy! Best prices, even with the shipping charges. I just hope the quality of the product is as good as the online experience.
    Jul 27, 2015