DiscountFurnaceFilter.com Reviews

08/22/2016
DiscountFurnaceFilter.com Ratings and User Reviews. DiscountFurnaceFilter.com is rated 9.6 out of 10 from 267 reviews. Last rated on 08/22/2016.
Circle of Excellence - DiscountFurnaceFilter.com

2015 Winner

DiscountFurnaceFilter.com Rating

More About DiscountFurnaceFilter.com

Recent Reviews for DiscountFurnaceFilter.com

• Aug 22, 2016
    i already had an account but it would not accept my email so i had to create again. this should not have happened. it took me over three weeks to find the info then you guys don't have it. i could have ordered earlier had i known this. plus the price increased quite a bit in less than a year
  • Aug 22, 2016
    first purchase from DiscountFurnaceFilter.com so I have no comments as to customer service or product as of yet. The online shopping was easy and the site was easy to navigate.
  • Aug 21, 2016
    I was very surprised at the cost of shipping. I guess the shipping makes up for the discount.
  • Aug 20, 2016
    We appreciate being able to get exactly what we need without doing a shopping trip. Our orders have been promptly received. Thank you.
  • Aug 18, 2016
    Have been using Discount Furnace Filter for years and have always been satisfied!
  • Aug 18, 2016
    I found it stupid that I needed to sign in in order to purchase something.
  • Aug 18, 2016
    the only problem I had was I forgot my password and had to have Discount Furnace provide me with a different one.
  • Aug 18, 2016
    prices were definitely not the lowest. Multi pack options were better. Items that were typically a one time purchase were more expensive. Items that require routine replacement were cheaper.
    easy to deal with
    happy ith your products
  • Aug 18, 2016
    This will be my second order for the filters. So easy to install and the price is right.
  • Aug 17, 2016
    Quick and easy to order-name brand items
    always a great experience
  • Aug 17, 2016
    seem to be working great
  • Aug 14, 2016
    Aug 21, 2016
    Ease of ordering on line. Buy both my heater and frig filters
  • Aug 10, 2016
    Good
    Aug 19, 2016
    A two pack of fitters was $99 and change. Single fitters were $53. Orders under $100 received $5 off, over $100 got $10 ff. plus free shipping So it was cheaper to order two singles - $10 off and free shipping , than one duble pack - $5 off plus shipping.
  • Aug 10, 2016
    Aug 19, 2016
    Discount email encouraged me to order. Very satisfied.
  • Aug 7, 2016
    I spoke a couple times to Bill in your sales office and he assured this would be the right one? The only problem I have is I was asked to get on a mailing list for future orders and they would send me a code when I ordered I used the code they sent me but it doesn't work?
    Aug 18, 2016
  • Aug 6, 2016
    Great web site, great prices, fast free shipping. My long-term source for furnace filters.
    Aug 17, 2016
  • Aug 5, 2016
    bought before and was satisfied . returned and now enrolled in auto ship
    Aug 18, 2016
    Signed up for special timely delivery. Will advise further when that happens