DiscountGolfWorld.com Reviews

07/29/2014
DiscountGolfWorld.com Ratings and User Reviews. DiscountGolfWorld.com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 114 reviews. Last rated on 07/28/2014.

DiscountGolfWorld.com Rating

More About DiscountGolfWorld.com

Recent Reviews for DiscountGolfWorld.com

• Jul 28, 2014
    quick and easy
  • Jul 20, 2014
    Great place for all types of fun things and great service
    Jul 26, 2014
    The exploding golf balls are excellent and react exactly as described your golf buddies will love the humor!Thanks for the great idea and product.
  • Jul 18, 2014
    Jul 24, 2014
    Ordering and Delivery were great but the order tracking updates lagged way behind the order. The package actually arrived before the status update said it was even shipped.
  • Jul 17, 2014
    Great place to shop
  • Jul 15, 2014
    Jul 25, 2014
    Great prices on everything sold. How about something like a 10% Military discount added as an incentive.
  • Jul 14, 2014
    quick and easy shopping experience
  • Jul 13, 2014
    I bought a GREAT pair of Addidas golf shoes at a 75% discount! I am ACSTATIC..Thanks DiscountGolfWorld.Com.
  • Jul 11, 2014
    Great doing business with!
  • Jul 11, 2014
    I really don't like doing surveys based just on purchasing an item and as a result the scores are probably lower than they would be after my item has been received. I would recommend no survey until order is delivered.
  • Jul 10, 2014
    Happy with my purchases and prices.
  • Jul 10, 2014
    Pending a quick/fast pick process and delivery the experience is womderful so far
    Jul 20, 2014
    This was a really fast service. Thank you so much. I didn't expect such really fast service
  • Jul 9, 2014
    Awesome site! Great deals
  • Jul 9, 2014
    Jul 13, 2014
    Great arrive and sepection
  • Jul 8, 2014
    I found your site as an alternative to another golf site that offered an item, I waited anxiously for said item only to be disappointed with an email saying that item is no longer available. I went looking online and saw your site had it "in stock" so I placed the order. If this is true and I receive my purchase, you may have a new customer! I hope you can come through where others couldn't.
    Jul 18, 2014
  • Jul 8, 2014
    Great bag for a really good price. Better option than anything I saw in store at a few golf outlets.
  • Jul 7, 2014
    great price
    Jul 17, 2014
    Unbelievably quick shipping!
  • Jul 6, 2014
    Jul 14, 2014
    They sent me the wrong hat the first time. then after calling they sent the right one.
  • Jul 5, 2014
    Jul 11, 2014
    quality shirt, great price
  • Jul 4, 2014
    The site was $9 less than groupon due to free shipping and 0 tax. anytime you beat groupon it's good, and with google protection thrown in. very satisfied so far.
    Jul 19, 2014
    the process went smoothly
  • Jul 2, 2014
    Jul 10, 2014
    Thx for a good shopping experience.