DiscountGolfWorld.com Reviews

08/30/2016
DiscountGolfWorld.com Ratings and User Reviews. DiscountGolfWorld.com is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 105 reviews. Last rated on 08/28/2016.

DiscountGolfWorld.com Rating

More About DiscountGolfWorld.com

Recent Reviews for DiscountGolfWorld.com

• Aug 28, 2016
    Does not work well with google chrome
  • Aug 24, 2016
    Excellent product, service & transactions
  • Aug 23, 2016
    Nice website and the fastest availability online of the Bose wireless headphones
  • Aug 22, 2016
    seemed easy enough. I order few items on line. looking forward to seeing the items I ordered site is easy to navigate.
  • Aug 21, 2016
    great site and great prices!
  • Aug 20, 2016
    Was glad to find this club. It's been discontinued and they are hard to find.
  • Aug 19, 2016
    It was nice finding products cheaper than anywhere else. I would definitely purchase from this site again!
  • Aug 19, 2016
    I haven't received my order, but submitting my order was easy.
  • Aug 17, 2016
    If I get ripped off imma be PISSED
  • Aug 14, 2016
    have none s yet
  • Aug 12, 2016
    I'm using this company as it is one of the few who had the item that I was searching for. The site was easy enough to use. I'm very hopefully that my husband will receive his gift in the amount of time indicated.
  • Aug 12, 2016
    I was looking for a specific putter and you were the only site I could find it on. Thanks!
  • Aug 10, 2016
    Great experience purchasing what I needed. The prices were spit on with very competitive shipping prices.
    Aug 21, 2016
    The ordering process was simple and prices were competitive. I felt that if someone wants their product FedEx overnight that it shouldn't take 6 days to receive said product.
  • Aug 9, 2016
    Thir online marketplace wasn't up to date, but hopefuly, hey will have the product I want when it gets in.
  • Aug 9, 2016
    Great store - i've been in person and the online site is excellent.
  • Aug 8, 2016
    Great Website!@ Great Products!
  • Aug 8, 2016
    Shipping cost, expected arrival date and tracking information not shared with emailed receipt. I would like that information upon checkout and taking my payment information.
  • Aug 6, 2016
    Aug 17, 2016
    When I placed my order it said it was in stock ten days later I called. They said it was on back order. The next day it arrived . Have not been home to check it out. Hope all is well. Thank you
  • Aug 5, 2016
    This was the only site that had the club i was looking for!
    Aug 23, 2016
  • May 29, 2016
    Aug 12, 2016
    I had the same Shirt I shipped back to them, shipped right back to me!!!!