DiscountGolfWorld.com Reviews

07/01/2015
DiscountGolfWorld.com Ratings and User Reviews. DiscountGolfWorld.com is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 95 reviews.

DiscountGolfWorld.com Rating

More About DiscountGolfWorld.com

Recent Reviews for DiscountGolfWorld.com

• Jun 25, 2015
    First time purchase with Discount Golf World and very happy with experience. Easy website to look around and found a great deal on a new set of clubs.
  • Jun 22, 2015
    Ordering was quick and easy
  • Jun 22, 2015
    hi products are a bit expensive but have a much better choice of clothing which I shop for thank you RAY.
  • Jun 20, 2015
    BEST PRICE.. BEST QUALITY.. BEST GOLF BAG for a SENIOR GOLFER with MANY GREAT POCKET FEATURES ,..NIKE GOLF BAG at it's BST DESIGN .TS
  • Jun 19, 2015
    Fast delivery and good prices
  • Jun 18, 2015
    They had the shoes we were looking for, and they were a year-old model. I did a quick online search and couldn't find these shoes anywhere else. They only had 3 sizes left, but they had the size we needed, so it worked out. Thanks for having what I needed and making it so easy to order.
  • Jun 18, 2015
    good site, needs more selection though
  • Jun 16, 2015
    The only downside to the purchase was the speed of the website. For some reason it was going very slow and I received several error messages.
  • Jun 16, 2015
    Ordering was very easy and quick
  • Jun 16, 2015
    I would love to give a 10/10 but want to recive the item first! Site seems easy to use and helpful though!
  • Jun 16, 2015
    Good website and great products.
    great site !
  • Jun 16, 2015
    Great prices, a lot of shipping options, good variety of up to date items.
  • Jun 14, 2015
    If the shipping goes well I will order from them again. Prices were very good.
    Jun 24, 2015
  • Jun 13, 2015
    Have difficult viewing full screen when ordering. I spoke with a customer rep. My husband says it is not our computer screen. He is a techno-geek with an international firm. But your customer rep was great and we liked our products from the first order
    Jun 23, 2015
  • Jun 5, 2015
    Jun 15, 2015
    very happy with what i purchased, good quality and a great price!!!